剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你这个可怜的混蛋
Yep.
是啊
That's okay. I mean...
没关系
if we have to spend a little bit of time apart,
如果我们必须分开一段时间的话
I can handle that.
我能承受
I gotta get her a message.
我要给她传个信
Will you take it?
你能帮我吗
I could get in deep shit for that.
我可能会因此惹上大麻烦
Plus, it's not good for you, man. It's not healthy.
再说这样对你没好处 这不明智
You need a girl who you can actually be with.
你要找个能真正跟你在一起的姑娘
I'm gonna help you out, Benny.
我会帮你的 本尼
Perfect.
很好
We've got a shipment coming in tomorrow
有一家叫海王星农产品的供应商
from this vendor called Neptune's Produce.
明天会给我们送来一批货
Stop the truck, get into it before they unload it.
把卡车拦下来 在卸货之前上车
Look for a box with a check mark on the side.
找一个侧面画着对号的箱子
Look, I don't wanna be involved in anything weird.
我可不想陷进什么怪事里面
It's not weird, it's drugs.
那没什么奇怪 就是毒品
Sputnik in the kitchen is dealing to the inmates,
厨房的史普尼克在向囚犯贩毒
turning them into addicts. It's wrong.
让他们染上毒瘾 这是不对的
You get that box, bring it to Caputo, he's gonna be grateful.
你找到那个箱子 交给卡普托 他会感激你
Butter him up, he'll probably give you a raise right on the spot.
奉承他两句 说不定他会当场给你加薪
We could all use a little extra cash, am I right?
我们都想多赚点 不是吗
I was gonna be the hero, but I'm gonna give you my win, man.
我本来想自己去揭发 不过还是把机会让给你吧
It's your win now.
现在这个机会归你了
Why?
为什么
Satisfaction.
能得到满足感
And this.
再帮我传个信
I'm not saying yes.
我可没答应你
But you will, because you're my brother.
你会答应的 因为你是我兄弟
Fuck.
妈的
You were right.
你说得对
About Larry, you were right.
关于莱瑞的事你说对了
I think that I've lost him. Can I?
我觉得自己失去他了 我能坐吗
So all of my cards are on the table.
我已经把所有心里话都说出来了
Everything.
所有的一切
I'm an emotionally manipulative narcissist
我是个情绪冲动 颐指气使的自恋狂
who bailed on you when your mother died.
在你母亲去世的时候抛弃了你
And I'm a ruthless pragmatist
而我是个冷酷的实用主义者
who sold you out and then lied about it.
出卖了你 还对你撒了谎
We suck.
我们真差劲
It's kind of a relief, though, isn't it?
不过这算是种解脱 对吧
Oh, my God, Piper! I'm getting whiplash here.
天啊 帕波 我在这儿都要得颈部扭伤了
I'm not fucking with you.
我才不要跟你在一起
I've ruined my life now, twice, over you.
我因为你 两次毁掉了自己的生活
So, what's the end game here?
你的终极目标是什么
When we get out of prison what's the plan?
我们出狱之后你有什么计划
Are we gonna move to Vermont
难道我们要搬到佛蒙特州
and open a pottery studio and wear Tevas?
开一家陶艺工作室 穿越野鞋吗
That sounds more like Santa Fe.
这听着更像是圣达菲的生活
I'm being serious. Are you gonna get a job?
我是认真的 你会找工作吗
Like a regular person?
像个正常人一样
I mean, I can't even imagine what that would look like.
我甚至想象不到那会是什么样
Me neither.
我也是
I'm good at moving large amounts of heroin.
我擅长转移大量海洛因
Like, really fucking brilliant at it.
绝对是个中好手
Other than that, I don't know.
除了这个之外 我不知道能干什么
One thing that I do know is that
有一件事我很清楚
I am never, ever coming back to prison.
我再也不要重回监狱了
Listen, I am not planning on going back to doing illegal shit.
我没打算再去干违法的勾当
I'm not planning anything.
我没有任何计划
I don't know what's gonna happen,
我不知道会发生什么
and that's the point of being with me.
跟我在一起就是这样
If you wanna have babies and remodel your bathroom,
如果你想生孩子 改造浴室什么的
then, please go. Do. Nest.
那就请走吧 找个人 安个家
If you wanna do X on a beach in Cambodia
如果你想在柬埔寨的海滩上吸毒到嗨
with three strangers in drag...
身边陪着三个陌生变装皇后
I'm not saying it's gonna happen,
我没说要过那样的生活
but it could.
但有这种可能
I love Cambodia.
我喜欢柬埔寨
Me too.
我也是
Chapman, you blinked. Vause wins.
查普曼 你眨眼了 沃斯赢了
Yo, you seen her yet?
你见到她了吗
Who?
谁
Princess Stephanie of Monaco. Your roommate.
摩纳哥公主斯蒂芬妮 你室友
Lorna drove her back up, you haven't heard?
罗娜把她赶回来了 你没听说
Her appeal went kaput. Better sleep with both eyes open tonight.
她的上诉失败了 你今晚最好睁着眼睡觉
Oh, shit.
该死
Inmate, where's your badge?
犯人 你的徽章呢
Inmate, I'm talking to you.
犯人 我跟你说话呢
That nail polish is non regulation, too. Where did you get that?
那个指甲油也不符合规定 你从哪儿弄来的
I said, where did you get that?
我问你从哪儿弄来的
Take your hands off her, Pelage.
把手松开 佩拉奇
You're headed to Max, inmate.
我们要把你送到麦克斯那里去 犯人
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
Get up. Get up!
起来 起来
Come on, you.
快走
What we lookin' at?
你们看什么呢
Taystee?
美味姐
You ain't got to be alone no more.
你不会再孤单了
What is this?
这是什么
This is me never having to make mac and cheese
有了它 我就再也不用在公共休息室
in the common room microwave again.
用微波炉做芝士通心粉了
It smells like a salmon farted in it.
闻着像是三文鱼在里面放过屁
You don't know when Miss Claudette is coming back.
克劳黛小姐不一定什么时候就回来了
You put your hand on a guard, you go to Max, you don't come back.
如果你袭击狱警被送到麦克斯那里 就回不来了
Everybody know that.
大家都知道
We goin' to my bunk, where Book of Eli never happened.
咱们去我床上吧 那里没有末日危机
Hey, I get the blanket.
毯子归我
Well, look at you, Miss Thing.
你挺嚣张啊 小美人
I was her roommate.
我是她室友
I took her shit and I listened to her snore.
我要忍她的脾气 听她打呼
The blanket is mine.
毯子归我
I've got three of them.
反正我有三条
Kill, Little Boo, kill!
杀了她 小心肝 杀了她
We're working on it.
还在训练阶段
Good girl.
好宝贝
You wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Not really.
不想
I have to give you a titty twister,
就算我现在拧你奶头
you'll be feelin' that shit next week.
你都不会觉得疼
What they don't tell you when you get out?
他们没告诉你出狱之后会怎样
They gonna be up your ass like the KGB.
他们会像苏联国家安全委员会一样盯着你
Curfew every night, piss in a cup whenever they say,
每晚都有宵禁 随时要尿检
you gotta do three job interviews in a week
你一周要面试三份工作
for jobs you never gonna get.
但根本就不可能入选
Probation officer callin' every minute, checkin' up.
缓刑官会随时打电话确定你的行踪
Man, at least in jail you get dinner.
天啊 在监狱里起码可以吃晚饭
Ow, man! What the fuck?
老天 你要干什么
Man, where do you think you at, Paris Hilton?
你以为你这是在哪儿呢 豪门女
Yo, it's bitches in here doing 15 years
有的女人在这里关了十五年
for lettin' their boyfriends do deals in the kitchen
就因为让她们男朋友在厨房里贩毒
cause they was afraid of getting beat if they said no.
因为她们怕如果拒绝就会挨揍 '
And there's bitches ain't seen their kids since they was babies,
有的女人从孩子小时候就没见过他们
and them kids got they own babies now,
现在连孩子都有自己的孩子了
or they're runnin' around the street carryin' guns and shit,
或是拿着枪在街上乱跑
no one watching over 'em.
根本没人管她们
Yo, I been in here two years and I got four more.
我已经蹲了两年 还有四年等着我
Eight months ago when I was waxin' fuckin'
八个月前我在餐厅
floors in the cafeteria, my moms passed.
给地板打蜡的时候 我妈去世了
And I wasn't there to say the shit you supposed to say
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表