剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
that inmates are not allowed to touch money in this place?
在这里女囚不准碰钱
The guard just told me. Fascinating.
警卫刚刚告诉我了 不可思议
So, what about the Barney's order?
巴尼连锁店的订单怎么样
Did you find a warehouse?
找到仓库了吗
Well, I got a couple of sketchy bids. I haven't had time to go look.
收到一些粗略报价 还没时间去看
Well, that's why we hired Mariana.
所以我们才雇了玛丽安娜
I fired her.
我把她炒了
Word文档都不会做 She doesn't know how to make a Word document,
她连
and she doesn't shave her pits.
而且她连腋毛都不刮
Wait, but why didn't you ask me first?
你怎么没先问问我
That's not fair.
这话没道理
Oh, honey. It's not as if we can pick up a phone and call you.
亲爱的 又不是说我们拿起电话就能打给你
I know it's hard, but the rest of us have to keep living our lives.
我知道你难受 可我们还得继续过日子啊
How you doing, Red?
还好吗 红妈
I'm missing half my zucchini.
一半的西葫芦不见了
These girls don't realize I'm here to provide food, not dildos.
这些姑娘不把这里当食堂 当成假阳具店了
I'm all out of cucumbers, carrots, beets.
总是在丢黄瓜 胡萝卜 甜菜根
God knows what they're doing with those.
鬼知道她们用这些做什么
Can't hang on to anything cock shaped.
看到老二形状的就忍不住
Sorry. Too soon?
抱歉 这玩笑能接受吗
A little.
有点过
You. I don't understand you.
我真不理解你
I got three sons, and let me tell you,
我有三个儿子 我告诉你
if they tried to do what you did,
如果他们想干你干的事儿
I'd chop off their hands before I'd let them get rid of their babymakers.
在他们剁掉子孙根前 我先剁了他们的手
I already made my baby.
我已经生了儿子了
Listen, I need you to get something in.
听着 你得帮我弄点东西进来
Talk to Gina. She takes my orders. You know how this goes.
跟吉纳说去 她替我办事 你知道规矩
It's something that's hard to get.
这东西不好弄进来
Estrogen pills or patches.
雌激素药片或贴片
I don't do drugs.
我不碰毒品
It's medication.
这是药
I got rules. No drugs.
我有规矩 不碰毒品药物
Nothing like that comes through my kitchen.
这种东西不准进出我的厨房
Besides, even if I wanted to help you,
再说了 就算我想帮你
I don't have connections like that.
我也没这样的关系
Here. Have a yam.
给你个甘薯
My mama used ate those during her menopause.
我妈以前更年期时就吃这个
And I'll get you some soy, but that's the best I can do.
我再给你些大豆 我只能做到这些了
What if I have my own connections?
如果我自己有关系呢
Do you not hear me? Huh?
你还没听清楚吗
It's not gonna happen.
这是不可能的事
Listen, sweetheart, there's other channels.
听着甜心 还有其它渠道
But I really don't think you want to go down that road.
但我不觉得你会堕落到走这条路
You wanna go down that road, I say Jordans.
你喜欢这种款式的 我说就选乔丹系列的
Those are cool.
这鞋很酷
Those are gay. I like the LeBrons.
这是同志穿的 我喜欢勒布朗系列的
You want the highs or the lows?
你要高帮还是低帮的
Both.
两个都要
No. Pick one, baby.
不行 选一种 宝贝
If it were up to me, my man, I'd say the lows.
要我说 小兄弟 低帮的好
Those Dunkmans are tight.
灌篮者系列的最紧俏
They're the hottest pair of kicks to drop this year.
今年卖得最火的运动鞋
And how much?
多少钱
Three hundred.
三百
We'll take 'em, right?
我们会买 对吗
Stand up. Check'em out. You're gonna love those shoes.
站起来试试 你会喜欢的
Excuse me. Do you have
打扰下 有没有
Hey, Michael. What are you doing here?
迈克尔 你怎么在这里
Oh, shit.
该死
Hi, Pat.
你好 派特
Shit. Uh...
见鬼
Yeah.
真巧
I, uh, Deborah's doin'some shopping, so I just thought I'd
黛伯拉在买东西 我就想着...
Did you get my letter?
收到我的信了吗
I I was hoping to hear from you.
我还在等你的回音
Yeah, I was, uh
我只是
I'm sorry. I I got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Take care, Michael.
保重 迈克尔
Nice kicks.
不错的运动鞋
Sometimes it's hard for people. Michael.
有时候人与人相处就是这样 迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Yo! Sir Ma'am. You need to pay for those.
喂 先生 女士 你得赔钱
Attention, inmates.
注意 女犯们
The pharmacy window will be closing at fifteen thirty hours.
药房将在三点半关门
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Yes, Chapman.
是的 查普曼
We do not choose roommates around here.
在这里不准自选室友
This type of hanky panky is against prison regulations.
这些小动作是违反监狱条例的
I warned you about this when you first came in.
你刚来时我就警告过你了
I do I I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Warren just informed me that you'd like to be bunked together.
沃伦刚告诉我 你们想做室友
Warren? Who is that?
沃伦是谁
Crazy Eyes.
疯眼
This is not gonna fly around here, not on my watch.
这里不允许这种事 有我就别想
Lesbian request denied.
女同性恋的请求被驳回
Okay, wait. I had nothing to do with that.
等等 这事和我没关系
Believe me, I the last thing I want is to be anywhere near her.
相信我 我最不想要的就是接近她
I've been trying to shake her for days.
我已经尝试摆脱她好几天了
This didn't come from you?
这不是你的申请吗
No! Absolutely not!
不 当然不是
Please don't put me with her.
请别让我和她住一起
Please!
求你了
I would I would I would like to stay as far away from that as possible.
我愿意有多远 离她多远
I was hoping that that was the case.
我想着应该是这样的
She is completely nuts.
她完全是个疯子
No, I I know. I've had trouble with her before.
我知道 以前就处理过她这个麻烦
She's what we call a stud,
她是我们所谓的风流种
which is very confusing for a nice girl like you
对你这样的漂亮姑娘来说可能会困惑
because let's be honest,
说实话吧
she looks like a man.
她看起来像个男人
If it were up to me, I'd take all the butch ones,
要是我说了算 我会把这些假男人
and I'd put them in a little boys' wing
一起关在"小男生"号子
and I'd separate them from the general community.
把她们和普通女人分开
Ran that up the ladder a couple of times.
试过几次上报这种想法
Got not traction at all.
上头完全不感兴趣
My advice,
我建议
let her down easy.
慢慢让她死心
She's volatile, that one.
这种人反复无常
She was removed from the puppy program.
小狗训练项目都不要她
Lesbians can be very dangerous.
女同是危险人物
It's the testosterone.
睾丸素的关系
They took my moisturizer, guys.
他们拿走了我的润肤膏
I had to walk through the airport barefoot.
我得光脚走出机场
I mean, if Bush fucking wins again, we're all moving to Berlin.
如果布什又当选总统了 我们就搬去柏林
Hey, you. Laura Ingalls Wilder.
喂 萝拉·英格斯·怀德
We're skipping America before the apocalypse. Want to come?
我们要在世界毁灭日前离开美国 你要来吗
Sorry?
你说什么
What can I get for you?
需要什么
Oh, hi. I was wondering if you're hiring.
你好 请问这里请人吗
No, sorry.
没有 抱歉
Well, can I leave this with you?
简历可以留下吗
Honestly, it's just gonna end up in a drawer somewhere. So…
说实话 也就是扔进抽屉里
Okay. Well...
好吧 算了
Can I have a margarita then?
给我一杯玛格丽塔好吗
That, I can do for you.
这个没问题
Go. Go. Go!
上吧
It's a little cold out for a margarita, don't you think?
这天气喝玛格丽塔有些冷吧 你不觉得吗
Let's see this.
看看
Steve's Greek Cuisine.
史蒂夫希腊高级美食
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表