剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Suit yourself.
随你的便吧
I'm not keeping it, Arlen.
我不会生下来的 阿伦
You never keep it.
你每次都这样
Look, my cousin, Sierra,
我表姐赛拉
she had a baby down at County last summer,
去年夏天在县里生了个孩子
and after they drug tested her,
后来他们给她做了药检
they took the baby boy away
他们把孩子给抱走了
and they arrested her for endangering a minor, okay?
然后以危害未成年人罪把她逮捕了
So, I think babies are cute and all
所以虽然我觉得小孩很可爱
but I ain't going to jail for this fucker.
但我可不想为了这个小混蛋去坐牢
Well, another idea is,
还有个办法
you could stop doing drugs.
你可以戒毒
For real, though, I need a ride tomorrow to the clinic.
不过说真的 我明天需要搭车去诊所
Hell, tomorrow I gotta do the thing with the hammers.
明天我得拿锤子去干体力活
Jesus!
天啊
You know what's overrated?
你知道什么东西被夸过头了吗
Toast.
烤面包
Wanna fuck in the pantry?
想在食品室来一炮吗
Hey! Get out of here.
滚开
You're gonna get us shot.
这么胡闹我们会被电击的
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I was so afraid about you finding out the truth,
我之前很怕你会知道真相
but now it's out, and it's okay.
但现在真相大白就没关系了
It's kind of a rush.
这样反而能带来快感
Cool thing about sex in an industrial kitchen
在工业厨房里打炮的优势在于
is there's a ton of margarine in here.
这里不缺润滑用的黄油
Stop it, Alex.
住手 艾丽克斯
Come on, babe.
来嘛 宝贝
Let's celebrate how totally fine you are with everything.
庆祝一下你不计较我对你所做的一切
You're freaking me out.
你吓到我了
You ain't seen nothing yet.
我还没发动攻势呢
I said stop it. What?
我让你住手 怎么了
Can't a girl be totally overcome with desire for someone
你这么不计前嫌 宽宏大量
who's being so cool, and so forgiving?
我就不能为你欲火中烧吗
We're not okay!
我们的问题没解决
This is not fine!
你不能这么对我
Good. Now we could talk about it.
很好 现在我们可以摊牌了
It that what this is about?
你刚才那么做就是为了这个
Yeah. That's what this is about.
对 就是为了这个
You find out that I personally got you thrown in here
就在你的纤纤玉手
at the exact moment your manicured fingers
快要带上婚戒的时候
were like closing on the yuppie brass ring,
却发现是我害你进了监狱
and somehow you don't have a problem with it?
结果你却一点都不计较
You are so full of shit.
你简直太操蛋了
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you, Alex.
去你的 艾丽克斯
You want me to be angry?
你想看我生气吗
Well, guess what, I'm really fucking angry,
我他妈快要气死了
because I love you, Alex.
因为我爱你 艾丽克斯
I love you and I fucking hate you.
我爱你 但我同时对你恨之入骨
I have really been trying to keep my shit together,
我一直很努力地保持镇定
but if you really need to see me Hulk out over this...
但如果你真的想看我发飙的话
Larry left you, didn't he?
莱瑞把你甩了 对吧
And that's why you're fake fine with me.
所以你才假装不跟我计较
Right now you're willing to overlook pretty much anything
你现在基本上什么都可以忽略
because ultimately you are just terrified of being alone.
因为说到底你只是害怕自己一个人
Is that what I am to you?
我对你来说就仅此而已吗
A fucking binky for you to suck on until you feel better?
我不过是你失恋痊愈之前的抚慰吗
Look at me.
看着我
Why did you do it?
你为什么要出卖我
They were offering less time.
他们说可以给我减刑
A lot less time, depending on how much I gave them.
根据我提供的情报多少 给我大幅度减刑
I hadn't seen or heard from you in eight years.
我已经八年没有你的消息了
You weren't even real anymore, which made it easier.
你彻底淡出了我的生活 所以也没那么难开口
And I was pretty sure
而且我敢肯定
one of the other guys would give you up anyway.
即使不是我 别人也会出卖你
And if I'm being really honest,
说实话
I was still pissed at you.
我当时还在生你的气
For leaving.
因为你离开了我
For my mom.
因为我母亲去世的事
So, yeah, at that moment I probably was just, like,
所以我当时可能就想
Fuck you," you know?
管她的死活呢 "
I'm not proud of myself.
我并不为此感到光彩
You lied to me.
你骗了我
When I first got here you could've given me
我刚进监狱的时候
this whole speech right then.
你就该对我说这番话
I wanted you to like me.
我想让你喜欢我
I still do.
现在也是
Maybe you should've thought that all the way through.
也许你早就该想清楚这件事
This isn't even remotely coffee.
这跟咖啡差远了
No, it's dandelions.
不 这是蒲公英
Which are loaded with potassium, man.
里面有丰富的钾元素 哥们
Everyone thinks potassium is all about the bananas,
大家都以为只有香蕉里才含有钾
but that is banana lobby bullshit.
但这简直就是一派胡言
She does have a point about the radio thing,
关于电台节目那事 她说得确实有道理
I'll cop to that.
这我必须承认
She's the most interesting thing about me right now,
现在她是我生命中最令人关注的一部分
and I used that.
而我利用了这点
And I guess it was a dick move.
我那么做可能太混蛋了
But that doesn't make it okay that she cheated on me.
但这并不代表她可以背叛我
No, cheating is a strong word, pal.
不 背叛这个词用得太重 伙计
Sorry, is there another word for "fucking someone other than
抱歉 你刚刚答应要做一个人终生的专属炮友
the person you promised, "in the very recent past,
结果就跑去跟另外一个人睡了
to fuck exclusively forever"?
这不叫背叛叫什么 "
Uh, no. I'm just saying that this "someone" was a girl,
不 我的意思是你们的小三是个姑娘
which isn't really cheating.
这算不上背叛
P Like, you and Piper play squash together.
就相当于你跟帕波玩3
And if in her downtime she joins a softball team, then...
如果她在停工期加入了垒球队 那么
That's the bigger problem with this whole thing.
这是整个劈腿事件存在的更大问题
She fucked a woman.
她跟女人睡了
So what, is she gay now?
那又怎样 她现在是同性恋了吗
I don't know about "now."
我不知道她现在怎样
I just think that she is what she is, man.
我只是觉得她是什么就是什么 哥们
Which is what exactly?
那她到底是什么
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that one of the issues here
我觉得你现在纠结的问题在于
is your need to say that a person is exactly anything.
一定要明确定义她是直是弯
I think it might be over.
我觉得我们俩可能完了
Uh... No offense, Bloomer,
无意冒犯 布鲁姆
but it's super weird that I'm in the middle here.
但我夹在你们俩中间感觉很奇怪
You know, one of the main reasons that
我住在远离人类文明
I live 110 miles from civilization
110英里的地方主要是因为
is I'm kind of allergic to other people's drama.
我对别人的狗血剧情有点过敏
Including, and sometimes especially when it involves my sister.
尤其是牵扯到我妹妹的时候
That's kind of the whole point,
我就是为了躲她才住这儿的
you know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吗
Yeah. I know.
我知道
You want me to take off?
你想让我走吗
No, man. Absolutely chill here for a few days
不用 哥们 如果这能帮你疗伤
if it helps you out.
住几天完全没问题
I would just really enjoy not being involved
只是你如果要做什么决定的话
in any kind of decision making process.
我实在不想插手
And respect the limitations of the septic system.
而且绝不要越化粪池半步
It's touch and go as it is.
那玩意真的很危险
内莉·费尔德曼: 我愿意
Holy shit.
妈呀
Everything okay? Dude, I'm engaged!
没出啥事吧 哥们 我求婚成功了
Mr. Caputo, I gotta make a complaint
卡普托先生 我要投诉
about the fungus in the Spanish showers.
西班牙浴室里的霉菌
Talk to a CO about that.
这事跟狱警说去
I did. They told me to come to you
我说了 他们让我来找你
because you were the only one that could deal with this from high up.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表