剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Originally called it, uh, Numbers Place.
原本叫做"填数字"
Now, I don't know what Sudoku means in Japanese,
我不知道数独在日语里是什么意思
but I find it a little bit odd
但我在911之前
that it came out right before nine eleven.
发现了个奇怪的事
You are glowing.
你越发容光焕发了
Am I?
是吗
Jean, I don't want to jinx it,
基恩 我不想说不吉祥的事
but, uh, I think I'll hear about my appeal soon.
不过 好像听说很快就到我上诉了
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪
What do you mean?
什么意思
On your first night out.
出狱的第一晚
Where should we go?
我们去哪好呢
Anywhere you like. You must believe, lanmou mwen.
你想去哪就去哪 要相信 我爱你
Believe and it will happen.
只要相信 一切都会来的
Do you remember that little Italian place
你记得那个意大利的小地方吗
down in the basement on, uh, Montague Street?
在地下室 蒙塔古大街上
The one with the fresh bread.
有新鲜面包的那个地方
Of course, I do.
当然记得
I'd like to go there.
我想去那里
And after?
之后呢
Anywhere. With you.
随便哪里 跟你就好
Come in. She's family.
进来 她是自己人
I'll do it. I got it all set up.
我会做的 我已经安排好了
You're sure?
确定
Did you tell him you wanted drugs?
你跟他说你要药吗
No. I just talked to him.
没有 我只是跟他说了说话
Simple. It's clean. I like it.
简单 干净 我喜欢这样
I didn't want to be this graphic in front of your mother,
我不想在你妈妈面前露出这幅形象
but, um... you know he needs to...
可 他得
Cum inside you.
进去
Or on you.
上你
Right. Okay, at the very least, you got to Lewinsky this shit.
是的 最起码 你得给那个混蛋吹箫
Get some splooge on your uniform.
在制服上留点精液
Anything that'll be concrete proof.
任何能当证据的东西
After you're done, you go straight to the medic's office.
完了以后 直接去医生办公室
Tell him you've been raped.
告诉他你被强奸了
Have him do an exam immediately.
赶紧让他检查
Don't stop to pee. Don't wash anything. Understand?
别停下来撒尿 什么也别洗 明白了吗
Go get 'em, tiger.
去吧
Well, you're not in the SHU.
你没被关禁闭
Janitorial duty. Night shift. Two weeks.
搞搞清洁 晚班 两周
You're lucky. You better be careful for a while.
还真走运 你最好暂时注意点
No, no, no, no, no.
不行不行不行
I think that looks like the exact opposite of being careful.
我觉得这样一点也不叫"注意点"
Regnery is on duty again.
瑞格尼里又去值日了
Come be my little spoon.
来做我的小勺子吧
Gosh! Ow, how do you sleep in this thing?
天哪 你在这上面怎么睡
Not well.
不太好
Hey, I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
That was really brave. I mean, it was dumb, but brave.
很勇敢 虽然很蠢 但是很勇敢
You know...
知道吗
I don't think that anyone has ever used that word
我觉得全宇宙还没有人
to describe me in the history of the universe.
用这个词形容过我
I'm glad we have each other in here, kid.
可以在这里相互依靠 我觉得很欣慰
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I mean, I'd rather be on a beach in Tahiti,
当然了 我更愿意在塔西提岛的海边
but this is a close second.
不过下次就在那里了
Why do you always feel so inevitable to me?
你为什么总让我觉得少不了呢
I heart you.
我心系于你
You heart me?
心系于我
Yeah.
是的
What is that? Is that like I love you for pussies?
那是什么意思 爱你的小妹妹吗
Mm. Say pussy again.
再说一句小妹妹
I heart you, too.
我也心系于你
Hey, not lesbians. It's eleven.
别搞蕾丝边了 11
Oh, shit. Do you have a radio?
糟糕 有收音机吗
Yeah.
有
Are you gonna be okay to listen to this thing together?
一起听这个没关系吗
I don't think it's against the rules.
这又没破坏规矩
Okay. Here.
好吧 给
Chances are, most of you have been there.
有可能 你们大部分人都曾如此
It starts with two people in love.
一开始两个人相爱了
You make a lot of promises.
你们许下了许多诺言
You tell each other you're different from the rest,
你们对彼此说 你与其他人不同
the exception.
你是特别的
For a month or two, the long, meandering conversations
在一两个月的时间里 这样漫长的谈话
feel foreign and exciting,
让人新鲜又兴奋
a chance to get to know one another in a more intimate level.
你们有了机会进入更加亲密的一步了
And then, slowly,
然后 慢慢地
so slowly you might not even notice,
慢慢地 你甚至都未曾发觉
conversations are replaced by missed calls
你们的谈话变成了未接的来电
and resentful voicemails.
和满是怨恨的语音信箱
And then, finally, the day comes
然后 终于 那一天来临了
when the two of you admit that you aren't,
你们两个不得不承认
in fact, the exception.
你们实际上不是最特别的
That being far away from the person you love most
要阔别那个你最深爱的人
is difficult on the good days and impossible on the bad ones.
晴天是艰 雨天难忍
Today, we're exploring long distance relationships
今天 我们来探讨一下长距离恋爱
and talking with a few New Yorkers
跟几个纽约人一起
who are currently navigating these treacherous waters.
聊聊他们目前在这片苦海里的经历
I'm Maury Kind,
我是莫里·凯德
encouraging you to take a break from life
大家不妨休息一下
and join us, won't you?
听听我们的故事
Can you tell us some of your favorite stories?
跟我们说说你听到的最喜欢的故事吧
Oh, man. Well, I think my favorite is one of the first.
好啊 我最喜欢的是我听到的第一个故事
This insane girl like actually insane,
这个疯女人 真疯了的那种
the kind of person who belongs in a psychiatric hospital, not a prison,
那种应该去精神病院而不是监狱的人
but that's a whole other discussion –
不过这是另一回事了
she decides that Piper is going to be her wife.
她想要帕波做她老婆
She followed her around for days, uh,
她整天跟着她
wrote her this horrible poem.
还给她写了那些恐怖的诗
Do things like that concern you in terms of Piper's safety?
这些事让你替帕波的安危担忧
Of course. Yeah, of course.
是的 当然担忧
Absolutely.
确实担忧
Um, I know she can handle herself,
我知道她能照顾好自己
but when you're dealing with unstable women,
可面对一个情绪不稳定的女人
you have no idea what they're actually capable of.
你永远都不知道她们会做出什么事
I mean, when your fiancée says that
所以 当你未婚妻说
she sleeps with one eye open
她晚上睡觉要睁着一只眼
because her roommate is rumored to be a murderer
因为她的室友据说是个杀人犯
and might shiv her in her sleep,
很可能在她熟睡时捅她一刀
it's impossible not be scared.
你真的不可能不害怕
And I– I don't want to imply that they're all crazy and dangerous.
我 我并不是说她们全都是疯子和危险人物
Um, there's one girl who should have been a track star.
有一个女该 本应该成为表演明星的
She was actually gonna start training again
实际上她进了那里之后
while she was in there,
又开始继续训练了
but they shut the track down because of budget cuts.
不过他们叫停了表演 因为预算削减了
There's the girl
还有个女该
who has been planning her wedding for months,
几个月以来一直在为婚礼做着计划
just like everything is normal.
好像一切都挺正常的
Oh, but she is also sleeping with the hot lesbian junkie.
不过 她也跟一个有毒瘾的蕾丝边一起睡
How's that for a prison cliché?
这都是监狱常事
I mean, the cast of characters goes on and on.
这样的故事一个又一个
There's the Russian woman who runs the kitchen,
还有个俄罗斯女人 管理厨房
totally terrifying,
可怕极了
but she takes so much pride in feeding everyone.
不过她却很骄傲自己能给大家东西吃
You really have to admire
不得不钦佩
the way these women find meaning in their days.
这些女人都找到了生活的意义
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表