剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Don't fuckin' touch it.
你他妈别碰
We'll take care of it from here.
我们来收拾
All guards inside three two seven three.
所有看守都赶往3273室
This shit better be spotless when I get back.
我回来时这里最好干干净净
It's okay.
没事
It's tight in here with three people, huh?
三个人在这还真有点挤
Tell me how it's also dark at night and cold in the snow.
你说晚上怎么还这么黑下雪怎么还这么冷呢
Hey, hey, you're gonna need to clean that up.
你得把这些都搞干净了
That's all you gotta say to the mother of your child?
你对你孩子的母亲就只想说这些吗
You have to be quiet, please.
声音小点行不行
I'm sorry. Are you you okay?
抱歉 你 你没事吧
Can I can I do anything, or…?
我 我可以做点什么吗
So, what do you want?
你想干什么
Hurry it up.
快点
It fuckin' stinks in here.
这里都臭了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
It's a pretty good one, I think.
很好的计划
See, I told you.
早跟你说了
So there's this thing called furlough,
有个东西叫做"准假"
where they grant an inmate temporary leave.
犯人可以暂时离开
I know what furlough is.
我知道什么叫准假
They don't actually give that shit to anyone, ever.
可他们从来就没准过谁
It's rare, yes.
是很少见
But my uncle knows the warden.
不过我叔叔认识典狱官
I I think we can make an appeal
我们可以申请
for the love of your poor, long suffering grandma.
为了你那个饱受折磨的外婆
Mama Lourdes?
卢尔德妈妈
Ay, Mama Lourdes is so mean she gonna outlive all of us.
卢尔德妈妈这么卑鄙 她会比我们都活得长
He's talking about a fake abuela who's really sick.
他是说一个假外婆真病了
Then fake abuela fake dies
假外婆假去世
and you get to leave for the weekend to go to her fake funeral.
你周末就可以出去参加她的假葬礼了
What's that got to do with the baby?
这跟孩子有什么关系
Between the two of youse,
就你们两生出来的孩子
this child's gonna be a hundred percent retard, I swear.
我觉得百分之百是个傻子
When you start to show and we can't hide it anymore,
等你现形了 这秘密就藏不住了
we tell everyone that you got your pussy fucked
我们要告诉大家 你在准假的时候
while you were on furlough.
被强奸了
Peg Leg Pete here gets to keep his job,
瘸子皮特也会保住饭碗的
and no one knows shit. Get it?
其他人屁都不会知道一个 懂了吗
Yo, that shit is smart.
真是绝妙啊
Thanks.
过奖
But it ain't never gonna work.
可是这没用的
Like you the first person ever tried this game.
你以为就你一个人玩过这招啊
Well, it's all we have, right?
我们只能这样了好吗
So I'll submit it today.
我今天就会提交申请
Just do your best to hide the puking.
你就尽量忍住呕吐
Hi. Uh, Larry Bloom?
你好 莱瑞·布鲁姆
I'm I'm here for Urban Tales.
我是来录《都市故事》的
Great.
好的
Uh, you can have a seat.
到那边坐下吧
Maury's not quite ready for you.
莫里现在还没准备好录你的
Can I get you anything while you wait?
等的时候要点什么吗
Water? Coffee?
水 还是咖啡
Sir.
先生
Sorry. Uh, yes, wa water, please, would be great.
不好意思 水吧 水好些
Got to keep the vocal cords hydrated, you know?
得让声带保持水润 你懂的
Too eager?
是不是太心切了
Just a little.
一点点
Thank you.
多谢
You here for Urban Tales?
你是来录《都市故事》的
I am. Yeah. Ben Palmer.
是的 我叫本·帕默尔
Larry Bloom.
莱瑞·布鲁姆
So does your boyfriend live far away?
你男朋友也住得很远吗
My oh, uh... My fiancée is in, uh, prison.
我 我未婚妻 在蹲监狱
She's she's a she's a girl.
她 她 她是个女的
The the cardigan threw me.
你那开衫误导了我
So...prison.
蹲监狱
That's got to be some rough stuff, huh?
这故事听着还真有点暴力
Yeah, it's, um... it's, uh, very difficult.
确实 很难说
How about you?
你呢
Uh, my husband's a scientist
我丈夫是个科学家
down at McMurdo in Antarctica.
在南极洲麦克默多站干活
So that's a that's a different kind of prison.
那边 是另一种监狱
Geez. Yeah, that's like as long distance as you can get.
天哪 那可是最遥远的距离了
Yeah, I haven't seen him in almost two years.
是啊 我差不多有两年没见到他了
Where's your fiancée locked up?
你未婚妻关在哪
She's upstate.
在北边
I get to see her, you know, pretty often.
我会去探望她 经常去
Ready, guys?
准备好了吗 两位
It's gonna be a great show.
节目会非常成功的
Oh, I'm s– oh, okay. Thanks.
我太 好吧 多谢
Hey, I heard your dude's gonna be on the radio tomorrow.
听说你那家那位明天要上广播了
What? Where did you hear that?
什么 你从哪听到的
NPR的姑娘告诉我的 Well, a little birdie who listens to NPR in her transport van told me.
一个躲在运输车里听
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
No, I had I had no idea.
不知道 我不知道
I have not been able to get in touch with him for a week.
我有一个星期没有跟他联系了
Maybe he's cheating on me with Maury Kind.
也许他跟我说的莫里·凯德的事是骗我的
Oh, then you'd both be gay. So post modern.
所以你们都是同性恋 真够后现代
You know, it's like the sole purpose of these things
好像所有这些事情都是为了
is to end up tangled.
搞定这些乱糟糟的东西
Why has no one figured out a solution yet?
为什么还没人想到办法解决
All right, Seinfeld, calm down.
好了 宋飞 冷静
You in a hurry to hang yourself with it?
你等不及拿它上吊了是吧
Less than twenty four hours and you're making a joke?
事情过去还不到一天 你这是开什么玩笑
Someone is dead.
有人死了
Jesus Christ. You having your red dot special?
天哪 你是不是在红色特殊期啊
Communists in your funhouse?
共产党进你的欢乐巢了
Crimson tide?
红潮风暴
Okay, perfect.
好 很好
By all means, attribute my legitimate feelings of sadness to menses.
你硬是要把我正常的悲伤情绪理解为月经反应
You really just say menses?
你就直接说了月经吗
That's gross.
真恶心啊
You're gross.
是你恶心
Great comeback.
恢复得真好
Excuse me, inmate? What did you say to me?
打扰一下 同志 你刚刚跟我说什么
I Chapman. Oh! Pick your battles.
查普曼 别这么火药味
Didn't your vacation on the sunny island
小黑屋的阳光之旅
of SHU teach you anything?
就没让你长点记性吗
Are they really not going to have a memorial for her?
他们真不给她开追悼会吗
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
The administration cares about burying the story, not her.
管理部门只想把故事埋了 才不关心她
Well, fuck that. Everybody deserves a funeral.
操蛋 人人都应该有一个葬礼
I'm gonna organize something for her.
我要为她组织点事情
You barely knew her. What are you doing?
你都不认识她 你想干什么
I'm untangling.
解绳子
Have you ever seriously considered suicide?
你有没有严肃认真地考虑过自杀
What, are you one of those hippy dippy docs?
什么 你跟那些脑子有毛病的医生是一伙的
Like, if I told you I was dreamin' about a pineapple,
比如说 要是我告诉你我梦到了菠萝
you would ask me if I wanna have sex with my mama, hmm?
你就会问我是不是想跟我妈妈来一炮是吧
Have you experienced any of the following
你在过去的两周里
during the last two weeks:
是否出现过以下症状
anxiety?
焦虑
Of course I've experienced anxiety!
我当然焦虑过
You think this is an easy job?
你觉得这事很简单
Having to heal the whole world with just these ten fingers.
用这十根手指头就治愈全世界
It's a lot of pressure.
当然压力大
Loss of appetite?
食欲不振
What has that have to do with anything, hmm, doc?
这个有什么关系 医生
You know it's it's people like you that give America a bad name.
知道吗 就是你这种人败坏了美国的名声
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表