剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Seriously? Yes!
真的吗 没错
I'm gonna go get help. No, no, no! No, no, no!
我去找人帮忙 别 别
Just open the door.
只管把门打开
If they find out that I was helping you,
如果他们发现我在帮你
I'm gonna get in trouble.
我会有麻烦的
You said so yourself.
你自己也这么说
You offered.
是你自己提出来的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
I told you that this was a bad idea.
我跟你说了这是个烂主意
I did!
我说过
Don't you do that! Do what?
你不要这样 我怎么样了
That thing. Like this is my fault.
像那样子 好像就是我的错
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
Like you aren't accountable for anything
就好像你对生命中所发生的一切
that ever happens in your life, ever.
都无需负责一样
Am I supposed to tell them that
我是不是应该告诉他们
I made you get into the dryer?
是我逼你进了烘干机
No, I want you to get me out.
不 我想你把我弄出来
Read that manual, unjam the door, step the fuck up!
读一下手册 把门弄开 赶紧的
Wait, Piper, where are you going?
等等 帕波 你去哪
I'm just gonna go...
我只是去
No! Don't you go!
不 别走
Don't you fucking leave me.
别他妈离开我
Okay.
好吧
Okay," What?
好什么 "
I'm here.
我就在这
So, this is all of 'em, huh?
那么这就是所有的名单了吗
All the approved vendors?
所有批准过的供应商
That's it. Just those five.
没错 就这五家
Nobody else gets through this gate?
没其他人可以通过这里了吗
No suspicious delivery guy,
没有值得怀疑的送货员
no shady lookin' mook in a fuckin' tampon truck?
在送卫生棉的货车里也没有可疑的杂志吗
There's creepy linens dude,
有送亚麻品的男人
and the dry goods lady,
也有送干货的女人
the vegetable people.
还有送蔬菜的人
Sounds like a horror movie, doesn't it?
听起来像是恐怖电影 对吧
The Vegetable People?
"植物人"
Like a giant celery serial killer,
像是高大的芹菜连环杀手
carrying a machete, or broccoli
带着一把弯刀或一颗花椰菜
lightin' shit up with a flame thrower.
拿着火焰喷射器点火
Who's a smoothie, now, bitches?"
"哪个油腔滑调来着 贱货们" "
Asshole.
混蛋
Shit's funny.
真他妈有趣
It's almost count time.
快到计数时间了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm pretty sure I'm suffocating.
我非常肯定我缺氧了
Loud. Sorry.
好大声 抱歉
So, what, Nicky never came back?
妮基再也没回来吗
Your girlfriend?
你女朋友吗
No.
没有
My girlfriend?
你说我女朋友吗
Yeah.
是的
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing. Never mind.
没什么 别提了
No, what do you mean by that?
不行 你那话是什么意思
I said, nothing. I said, never mind.
我没说什么 我说别提了
What, you expect me to wait for you to come around?
怎么了 难道你要我等你转身回来吗
Come around? Yeah.
转身回来 是的
As in "Get back together" Come around?
难道是重归于好的那种
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我呢
I'm engaged. Right.
我订婚了 是啊
You know what? Do not confuse this.
知道吗 别纠结这个了
Maybe, just maybe,
可能 只是有可能
we will get friendly again. Maybe.
我们能再成为朋友 可能
We were never friends, Piper.
我们从来就不是朋友 帕波
We weren't...
不是吗
No. Not for a second.
不 一秒都不是
I loved you, I loved having sex with you.
我爱你 我喜欢和你做爱
And more importantly,
更重要的是
I am not suggesting that I want you back,
我可没提出让你回我身边
you Park Slope narcissist.
你这个超级自恋狂
I mean for you to come around like an actual human being.
我指的是你像常人一样回心转意
And not with some hollow bullshit apology,
而且不带着虚伪和无用的道歉
or that cute little sad
也没有那种可爱略带悲伤的表情
face that might work on your fucking boyfriend.
这或许对你那操蛋的男友适用
I've been waiting for you to come around,
我一直等你回心转意
and treat me like an actual human being
把我当作常人一样看待
and realize what a fucking horse's ass you've been.
并意识到之前的你有多么混蛋
I've been a horse's ass?
我以前是个混蛋吗
Fuck, yeah!
废话 当然是
Fuck you! And this dryer!
我操你和这个烘干机
This fucking shitty piece of goddamn dryer!
该死的廉价烘干机 混蛋烘干机
So abusive.
太粗暴了吧
Maybe if you tried talking nice to it,
或许如果你试着说话友好一点
or, uh, if you took your top off and rubbed up against it.
或者把上身衣服脱了 慢慢接近它
Might, uh, pop open then, right, huh?
它说不定会门户大开呢 对吧
Shit.
糟了
What the hell's going on?
这他妈是怎么回事
Fuck.
操
Where was it we're going?
我们要去哪
Wherever I tell you to go.
我让你去哪就去哪
Okay. It's just, I'm not supposed to be this far from camp.
好吧 只是我不应该离监狱那么远
You're not supposed to wear that pretty whore lipstick either,
你也不应该涂那么淫荡的口红
but you do, don't ya?
但你还是涂了 对吧
Yeah, stop here.
在这停下
Shut the car off.
把车熄火
The old Moscow mule.
那个莫斯科佬
Red?
红妈吗
She's got a way of bringing stuff in.
她有办法把东西带进监狱
It's not really up to code. Do you know what I mean?
这可不符合规范 你知道我的意思吧
No.
不知道
I need to know how.
我要弄清楚怎么带
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I drive, I don't work kitchen.
我只是开车的 我不在厨房工作
I know. You're afraid of her.
我知道 你害怕她
Shit, I don't blame you.
我并不怪你
But you know what?
但你知道吗
There are things out here
在这里你会遇见
much worse than some scary Russian bitch.
比那俄罗斯贱人更恐怖的事
I'm gonna ask you again. Nicely.
我再一次礼貌地问你
And then the third time, it's not gonna be very nice.
等到第三次 我就不会那么友好了
For you.
为了你好
I told you.
我告诉你了
I don't know what she does.
我不知道她做的事
I drive, and I do what I need to do.
我只是开车的 我就做我分内之事
And I can't help you 'cause I really don't know.
我帮不了你 因为我真的不知道
So you do whatever.
你做什么都可以
I can't tell you what I don't know.
但我无法告诉你不知道的事情
Start the car, inmate.
发动汽车 犯人
You're too far from camp.
你驶离监狱太远了
I mean, what exactly were you two doing?
你们俩究竟在做什么
When I got there,
当我到那里时
the blonde one was screaming and the hot one was stuck inside.
金发妞在尖叫 性感妞被困在里面
The hot one?
性感妞吗
You can go, Luchek.
你可以走了 鲁切科
Okay. And it's, uh, Luschek.
好吧 我叫鲁斯切科
Like a "Loose check."
发音像是"露丝茄科"
How long have I worked here, man? God!
尼玛 老子在这工作多久了
Mr. Healy, it was... I asked her.
海利先生 是我求她的
No, I... Look, I volunteered.
不 是我自愿的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表