剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Line up.
排好队
You know, I don't do much of the cooking at home.
我在家不常做饭的
Christopher's the one who cooks.
做饭的是克里斯托弗
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, and not just out of the box. All fancy ingredients.
是的 不只是叫外卖 他会做复杂菜式
Bucatini. You ever hear of that?
你听说过细条通心粉吗
It's like a a hollow spaghetti.
就像空心意大利面一样
He made that once with a clam sauce.
有一次他做了通心粉 配上蛤蚧油
You know, you can go if you want.
如果你愿意 可以走了
I have everything under control.
一切都井井有条
Oh, no. I like helping.
不 我喜欢帮忙
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
Red. You happen to have those ice cream bars that I asked for?
红妈 你这有我要的冰淇淋吗
It's not ice cream, is it?
他要的不是冰淇淋 对吧
Hey! Look who's back from the Dungeon of Doom!
瞧瞧谁从末日地牢里出来了
Hey. What's up?
你好啊
Hey, Red.
红妈
Inmate three zero zero four two nine.
女囚300429号
Uh, so, I detoxed. Ya know, I'm clean now.
我戒毒了 我现在不吸了
Drug free America, yo.
无毒美国
What do you want, a medal?
你想要什么 一个奖章
A sticker that says "great job?"
写着"干得好"的贴纸
Well, no, I just thought –
不 我只是觉得...
What did you think, that everything would be fine?
你觉得怎样 一切都会没事吗
I have one rule, no drugs.
我有条规矩 不能吸毒
You lied to my face. You're on your own.
你对我撒谎 那你只能靠你自己了
Fine.
好吧
Excuse me, sir. Spare a little change?
先生行行好 给点零钱吧
Even a quarter?
二十五美分也行
Hello, ma'am, a little help, please? I'm so hungry.
女士 行行好吧 我饿死了
Yeah, what's so funny?
有什么好笑的
You're tryin' too hard. People don't want to give anything
你太努力了 除非他们觉得是自己的主意
unless they think it's their idea.
否则人们不会给你钱的
See?
瞧
Yeah, great, except their idea is that
太棒了 不过他们觉得
a dime and three pennies is gonna get us something to eat.
一毛三分钱能让我们填饱肚子
Come on, take a break.
来 休息会
Here.
给
Where'd you get this?
你从哪搞来的
Whole Foods. You didn't see me, right?
全食超市 你没看到我 对吗
No.
没有
Cause I'm smooth like that.
因为我行云流水 '
Here, I, uh, I got us a carrot, too,
给 我还拿了根萝卜
so our diet is balanced and shit. Dinner, dessert.
我们的膳食多平衡啊 正餐 甜点
I'm no good at stealing.
我不擅长偷盗
It's not stealing. I'm gonna pay for it.
这不是偷的 我会付钱的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Check it out.
来看看
I keep a log, yo. I'm not about stealing. See?
我有记录 我不是偷的 瞧
When I leave this world, I ain't owin' nobody nothin'.
我离开这个世界时不会亏欠任何人
Hey! One of you want to come to a party?
你俩想来参加派对吗
Fuck off.
滚一边去
Well, fuck you, too, street rat.
去你们的 过街老鼠
Motherfucker looks like my rapist step dad.
这王八蛋好像我的强奸犯继父
Well, wanna go somewhere else?
想去别处溜溜吗
In a minute. I'm chargin' my phone.
等等 我在给手机充电
Hey, you gonna pay for that electricity, too, someday?
你有朝一日也会付电费吗
Shit. I never thought about it like that.
见鬼 我从没有那样的想法
Don't take too much off. I just want it to look neat.
别剪太短 看上去整洁就可以了
Relax. It's not like I'm
放松 我又不是
exactly overwhelmed with the possibilities.
不知道怎么剪发
Officers, can we get eyes on aisle five?
狱卒 能监视五号通道吗
So, when's your visitor?
你的访客什么时候来
Who said I had a visitor?
谁说我有访客
You've never let me touch your hair,
你从不让我碰你的头发
and I would take it personally
如果我不知道你有多节省
if I didn't know how cheap you are with your commissary.
我还以为咱俩结仇了
He must be pretty special for you to part with all those Tums.
他一定很特殊 能让你不吃钙片
It's a friend. Someone I haven't seen in a long time.
他是一个我多年未见的朋友
Oh? How long?
多少年
Ten years.
十年了
Oh. That is a long time.
真是好多年
Think I know what we're gonna do.
我想我知道怎么剪了
A区牢房 十分钟 Work line, cellblock A, ten minutes.
工作线路
What? What radio program?
什么 什么广播节目
Uh, oh, yeah, you know that show Urban Tales?
你知道《都市故事》吗
With Maury Kind?
莫里·坎德主持的
Yeah, he was at Thanksgiving.
是的 感恩节他过来了
He looks nothing like he sounds on the radio.
他本人和广播上判若两人
Who is that?
那是谁
It's Neri.
内莉
Anyhow, he's doing a show
总之 他在下周日
about long distance relationships next Sunday,
要做一期关于异地恋的节目
and, uh, that's probably why you haven't heard from him.
这可能就是他没联系你的原因
He's probably working on his show.
可能他在准备节目呢
About our relationship? What is he gonna say?
关于我们的关系 他要说什么
I don't know. Good stuff.
我不知道 说好话吧
I better go now. We're just headin' out.
我要走了 我们要出发了
We're goin' to shoot guns!
打猎去咯
Guns?
打猎
Uh, n no, just cans. Cans with guns.
不不 罐子 用枪打罐子
You hate guns.
你讨厌枪支
It's just an air rifle.
只是一支气枪
No it's not.
不是
Okay, bye, Piper. Love you. Stay out the stew.
帕波 再见 爱你 别被炖了
SHU. The SHU.
是禁闭 禁闭
Yeah, isn't that what I said?
我说的不是禁闭吗
Bye.
再见
Hey, guys, what's the holdup?
伙计们 怎么这么慢
Dude, you need to talk to Piper.
老兄 你得和帕波谈谈了
Was that her?
是她打的电话
She wants to know why you're not picking up.
她想知道为什么你不接电话
She sounded mad.
她听起来生气了
She's mad? D did you ask her why she went to the SHU?
她生气了 你没问她为什么被关禁闭
No. That's none of my business.
没有 这不是我的事
Dude, look, you can stay here. We can go shoot guns.
老兄 你可以待在这 我们去打猎
You can help me set up my maple syrup taps,
你可以帮我做槭糖浆
but you have to talk to my sister. Communication is key, man.
但你得和我妹妹谈谈 交流是关键
I know, I know. I will. I just I I need
我知道 我知道 只是...我需要
I just need some time to figure out what to say. You know?
我需要些时间想想该说什么
Okay.
好的
All CPIs in aisle five.
所有人员到五号通道集合
Bad news?
坏消息
No news. I can't get ahold of him.
没消息 我联系不上他
But, apparently, he's gonna be on the radio.
但显然 他要上电台了
Your guy's a musician.
你们都是音乐家
No, no. Public radio. He's gonna be talking about me.
不 公共广播 他要聊我的事
He's gonna be talking about
他要聊聊
how my going to prison affects him as a partner.
我进监狱对他这个男友的影响
Do you need to use the phone?
你要用电话吗
Oh, ju I just tried. No.
不 我刚刚用过了
Mercy and me, we haven't talked in a while,
我和梅西好久没说话了
so I can't get through either.
所以我也联系不上他
How much longer are you in here for?
你还要在这待多久
Four left.
四年
Yo, Problems are problems, yo.
问题就是问题
We all make bad choices.
我们都做过错误的抉择
Just some of us got different bad choices to make.
只是有些人的选择不同
This is awful. It's so traditional,
太糟糕了 这太传统了
and I'm not a traditional person.
我可不是传统的人
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表