剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
So Red's okay with me because I saw this chicken,
红妈现在不针对我了 因为我看见了那只鸡
I guess, and she said I wasn't useless.
我猜是的 而且她说我不是没用的废物
Good.
很好
So that's that's the big news in my...small world.
所以 那些就是我的小世界里发生的大事
What's happening with Barney's?
跟巴尼商场的合作怎么样了
Did you talk to Weiner?
你跟维纳谈过吗
Yes. I have.
是的 我谈过
Actually, there is well, it's funny, but, um, there's a problem.
实际上 说起来好笑 但出现了一点问题
What?
什么
They have concerns about our ability to produce
他们很担心我们的生产能力
since we still don't have a space.
因为我们现在还没有生产工厂
You told them that? They don't need to know that.
你告诉他们这个的吗 他们不需要知道这个的啊
Why did you tell them that?
你为什么告诉他们这个
I don't know, because they asked.
我不知道 因为他们开口问了
I'm sorry. Should I have texted you first?
我很抱歉 难道我该先给你发个短信吗
We don't have an official order yet.
我们还没接到正式订单呢
They could take us off the shelves.
他们很可能不让我们的货物上架
Well, you know, I was thinking
其实 我在想
maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea.
那或许不算是件坏事
Excuse me?
你说什么
I mean, maybe it's not the best time to expand our business.
我是说 现在或许不是扩展业务的好时机
Polly, I quit my job for this.
波丽 我为此辞了工作
And then you went to prison.
但你随后就进监狱了
If I'd known you wouldn't be around to handle things,
如果我早知道你没办法抽身处理业务
I would have delayed the baby and gotten a puppy.
我就会推迟怀孕 先弄只小狗养着
But I'm the size of Venus and allergic to dogs.
但我现在怀着个大球体 还对狗过敏
Fuck it.
去他妈的
Polly, we were counting on the extra income.
波丽 我们就指望着这额外的收入呢
Please, like you even pay rent.
得了吧 说得好像你付过房租似的
I pay rent. Who told you I don't pay rent?
我当然付房租了 谁跟你说我不掏房租钱的
Polly, I know that you're having a baby,
波丽 我知道你正怀有身孕
but what about our baby? What about Baby Popi?
但我们共同的孩子 "波帕"品牌呢
What if Piper talks to Weiner?
如果让帕波和维纳谈谈呢
You have more of a rapport, right?
你跟她的关系更好一些 对吧
Yes! She likes me!
是的 她喜欢我
So should I see if she'll drive up with us next week?
我要不要去问问她下周愿不愿意一起过来
No.
不要
We can set up a call.
我们可以设立一次电话会谈
I'll call you, and then the recording about it
我先打给你 然后电话会转录一下
being a call from prison will play,
提示这是从监狱打来的电话
and then you can call her from your phone,
然后你用你的电话打给她
conference her in, and I can talk to her.
把她加入到会谈中 然后我来跟她谈
Please?
拜托了
Two minute warning. Two minutes.
提醒 探视时间剩余两分钟 两分钟
Jesus, they don't give you any time.
天啊 简直不给人一点时间
I know.
我知道
Honey, have you talked to your dad about Alex?
亲爱的 你跟你爸提了艾丽克斯的事了吗
No, no, I not yet. I I will.
不 还没有 但我会提的
Faster, please. Come on.
求你快点 一定要帮我
Okay, well, I'll ask him about it
好的 我会问他关于这事的
when I see him later this week.
等我这周晚些时候见到他的时候
Ask him what?
问他关于什么的事
To look over the indictment
去查一下起诉状
to see if Alex really named her.
看看是不是艾丽克斯把她供出来的
Of course she named me. It's so obvious.
当然是她把我供出来的 太明显了
Then why does his dad need to check?
那为什么要让他爸去查
So I can shove it in her smug,
那样我就可以看着她那自以为是的
lying, fucking, lying, fucking face.
撒谎的 狗日的臭脸 跟她当面对质
I know she's lying.
我知道她在说谎
Hold up. What, she's in here with you?
等一下 她跟你一起关在里面吗
Yes. Why didn't you tell me?
是的 你之前怎么没告诉我
You lied to me?
你对我撒谎了吗
Honey. I didn't lie to you.
亲爱的 我没对你撒谎
I just failed to mention. And I didn't want you to worry.
我只是没有提及 我不希望你担心
Worry worry about what?
担心 担心什么
That she'd turn gay again.
担心她会再度变成同性恋
That's not happening.
那是不可能的
And you and you don't just turn gay.
而且 一个人不会随便就变成同性恋的
You fall somewhere on a spectrum,
你的性取向定位必须在某个范围内
like on a Kinsey scale.
比如金赛性学量表
Okay.
好吧
Do you what any
你有没有 什么
Besides, she is the last person around here that I'd sleep with.
再说 这里我最不愿意选择上床的人就是她了
Who's the first?
那你最愿意上的是谁啊
See, I didn't mean that.
瞧吧 我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that. I I just
我不是那个意思 我 我只是...
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you
正因为怕出现这种状况 我才不告诉你的
because I knew that you would do this.
我就知道你会像现在这种反应
What are you afraid of,
你在害怕什么
that I'm gonna do something...gay?
我又会做些同性恋方面的事吗
I wasn't before until you lied.
我本来不害怕 你一撒谎我就怕了
Now, I now I'm wondering if maybe you're worried you will.
现在 我很想知道你是否担心自己会做出那种事
Ah, classic projection.
经典的心理投射作用
Polly, don't help.
波丽 别帮倒忙
Not only is the ceiling ripped open.
不仅天花板被扯开个大洞
Not only is the chapel covered in asbestos...
不仅小教堂被石棉板覆盖
and rat shit... and God knows what.
以及老鼠屎 以及鬼知道的什么烂东西
Toxic mold. Toxic mold.
有毒霉菌 有毒霉菌
But...surprise, surprise,
而且 惊喜惊喜哦
our electrical line has been compromised.
我们的电线也被毁了
We have to run new electrical.
我们得重新铺设新电线
Officer Luschek, is running new electrical something that
卢斯奇克警官 铺设新的电线这种事
you feel particularly excited about doing on a fucking Monday?
是你在该死的周一特别喜欢做的吗
Nope.
不是
Hell, nope. You ought to be relaxing
当然不是了 你应该在今天好好放松休息
after an exhausting weekend of prostate stimulation
毕竟周末令人十分疲劳 前列腺受到强烈刺激
and blow up fuck dolls.
又要不停吹充气娃娃
But instead...thanks to this...
但是相反 感谢这位...
missed opportunity for cradle death,
在摇篮中没死掉的害人精
you're here with me...
你要和我一起在这里
and all these other shit birds.
以及其他这些该死的囚犯
And all this shit.
以及这一堆烂摊子
Man, why she ain't in SHU?
天 为什么不把她关禁闭
Janae got sent to SHU just for talking.
珍娜因为乱说话都被关禁闭了
Quiet, or you'll go with her.
闭嘴 否则让你跟她一起关进去
It weren't my fault.
不是我的错
I was just doing as the Spirit commanded.
我只是遵照神的旨意做事
Who the fuck are you? Joan of Arc?
你他妈自以为是谁啊 圣女贞德吗
No, I'm from Waynesboro.
不 我来自威恩斯伯里
My name is Tiffany.
我名叫蒂芙妮
She knows what your fuckin' name is!
她知道你狗日的叫什么名字
And you guys can kill each other on your own time.
你们可以在私底下互斗互杀去
Hey, Bennett,
本尼特
grab some retards and go start the demo.
找些白痴 开始干吧
Excuse me?
打断一下
Yes?
什么事
Can we get some masks...
能给我们一些口罩吗
for the mold and the rat shit dust?
隔绝那些霉菌和老鼠屎灰尘
Bennett, go see
本尼特 去看看
if you can find some dust masks in the tool shed.
工具棚里能不能找不到一些防尘口罩
Okay.
好的
The rest of you, go outside.
其他人 去外面
Start bringin' in those sheets of drywall.
把那些石墙板搬进来
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 怎么了
I don't want it here.
我不希望那个东西在这里
Oh, please.
得了吧
That's why this whole thing happened.
正因为"它"才会发生这种事
God's angry that there's an abomination in the church,
上帝很生气 因为有个令人厌恶的东西进了教堂
and if you don't get rid of it,
如果你不把"它"赶出去
it's just gonna keep on happening.
这种事还会继续发生的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表