剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
What do you think I'm talking about?
你以为我在说什么
I don't know. It went.
我不知道 就这样
A bunch of people I never met looked at my case file.
很多我从没见过的人看着我的案件卷宗
One guy had a beard.
其中有个人留着胡子
They asked you a lot of questions?
他们问了你很多问题吗
Not as many as you.
问的可没你多
All right, look. I really appreciate
好吧 听着 我真的很感谢你
you trying to teach me all this,
试着教会我这些
getting me assigned and every...
还给我分配任务
Look, what I mean is, if you don't leave,
听着 我的意思就是 如果你不走
I'll just go right back to clean crew.
我还是回清洁组去吧
This your job. I know you like it here.
这是你的工作 我知道你喜欢在这
Don't nobody like it here.
没人会喜欢这儿
Your hair looked good.
你的发型真不错
It did.
没错
Attention, all personnel, be advised
所有人员请注意 请注意
count is not clear. Please conduct a recount.
人员计数不准确 请重新计数
Hey, there.
嗨 那边的
Hear you got a broken appliance, ma'am.
听说你这有东西坏了 女士
Yeah?
怎么说
A real rusty old thing that needs fixing?
一个锈迹斑斑的老东西需要修理吗
Oh, well, my husband isn't home. He's got the checkbook.
可是我老公不在家 支票簿在他那
Hopefully there's some way I could pay you.
但愿我能用其它办法补偿你
Well, I have been feeling a little tense lately.
最近我一直感觉有点小紧张
Maybe if I stick my dick in your mouth, it might help me relax.
或许你帮我口一下 能帮助我放松
Oh, God. No, thanks.
无语 不行 谢了
What? Too hetero?
怎么了 对话太直白了吗
Okay. How about "Wrench in your twat"?
那"用扳手插你蜜穴"如何
All right. Well,
好吧
the broken one's over there, and her name's Myra.
坏掉的那个就在那边 她叫米拉
So you can stick your wrench in her twat.
你可以把扳手插进她蜜穴了
I hate when she sends The Quiet Storm.
我讨厌她施展无言绝技
Can't she just come over
难道她就不能过来一下
and tap you on the shoulder?
拍拍你的肩膀吗
She has an irrational fear of the spin cycle.
她有烘干机旋转筒恐惧症
Won't step foot in here.
不会踏进这儿一步
I'd better go.
我最好还是走吧
Yeah, well... Mommy needs you.
是啊 妈咪需要你
Can't be that serious.
不会那么严重
When it's serious, she throws coconuts.
如果事情紧急 她会扔椰子进来
Come on!
走吧
You don't look half bad in those.
你这身看起来没有那么糟糕
Thanks.
多谢赞美
You sure you know what you're doing?
你确定知道你在做什么吗
I have no idea.
我真不知道
Don't lie to me.
别骗我了
She made a mistake, okay? She's 19 years old.
她犯了错 好吧 她已经19岁了
I covered for her when she got here.
她刚进来的时候 我还帮她打过掩护
Hmm? Just like I did for you.
就像我为你做的那样
And I warned her if it ever...
我也警告过她 如果她
It's not like it's her choice.
这并不是她的决定
I mean, she's an addict, all right?
她可是个毒女 对吧
She had a slip.
她是做了错事
We can help her. Just give her a chance.
我们能帮助她 只要你给她一个机会
No more chances.
没机会了
Two strikes, that's what she gets.
二犯出局 这就是她的命
Russians don't play baseball.
俄罗斯人不玩棒球
Jesus, with this shit.
得了吧
She needs to go down,
她需要被关禁闭
and whoever she drags down with her deserves it.
不管她要拖谁下水 都是活该
You send her down the hill,
你把她"发配山下"
she's fucked, and you know it.
她会完蛋的 你知道
Okay, you're taking this personally.
你觉得这是个人行为
It's not personal, it's chemical.
不是的 这是化学作用
Drugs have a way of making you do shit you don't wanna do.
毒品能让你干出想不到的蠢事来
So do I.
我也是
I look pathetic. I'm aware.
我看起来很可怜 我知道
I wasn't laughing at you.
我没在嘲笑你
Right.
是啊
Anyway, significantly less funny
不管怎样 还是你
than the time you fixed our toaster
拿着热胶枪修烤面包机
with a hot glue gun.
那次更好笑
You wanna see something? What?
你想看些东西吗 什么
Okay, so we don't just do inmate laundry, right?
是这样 我们不只洗犯人衣服 对吧
Right.
没错
Some of the guards drop off their clothes, too.
一些警卫也会把衣服丟进来
So, Wanda Bell?
记得旺达·贝尔吗
You might remember her as the bloodsucking dragon cunt?
你或许还记得她那凶狠彪悍的样子
She works up front, eats souls for fun?
她表面上兢兢业业 背地里毁人不倦
Every once in a while,
每隔一段时间
we find a pair of men's boxers in there.
我们都能在这里找到一条男人内裤
No big deal.
没什么大不了
Even Bigfoot's gonna get laid sometimes.
即使是野人也会时不时做爱
Except these boxers...
但是这些内裤上
have a name stitched on them like he's a third grader.
像三年级学生一样还缝着主人的名字 ...
S·奥尼尔 S. O'Neill.
S·奥尼尔吗 No! The guard S. O'Neill?
不会吧 那个警卫
Drama!
戏剧吧
Where does that belly go?
他哪来的勇气
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey! Y'all done having fun?
你们玩够了没
We're just getting started, bitch.
我们才刚刚开始 八婆
I should finish fixing that. You want some help?
我应该修完它 需要帮助吗
No, that's really okay.
不 真的不用
I work these machines all day.
我整天用这些机器
I saw Little Sarah get a shot for helping Nicky hold a ladder.
我看到小萨拉因为帮妮基扶梯子而受罚
So?
所以呢
You're laundry, I'm electric.
你洗衣工 我是修理工
We're from different worlds.
我们来自不同的世界
And I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹什么麻烦
Oh, fuck her.
去他妈的
I'm gonna help you, no strings attached.
我要来帮你 不求回报
How goes it?
你怎么样了
I've been better.
我好点了
If I tell you it gets easier,
如果我告诉你这东西会让你更好受些
does that make me corny?
是不是会觉得我很土
Makes you a liar.
会让我觉得你是个骗子
Yeah. Brought you some O.J.
是啊 我给你带了橘子汁
Carton, not Simpson.
是盒装的不是辛普森哟
Man, this clinic my mom dragged me to,
这好像我妈带我去的诊所
they strapped me down to a bed just like this.
他们就把我捆在这样的床上
So the nurses hated me,
护士讨厌我
cause I kept makin' Exorcist jokes.
因为我一直在讲驱魔人的笑话 '
Your mother sucks cocks in hell!"
"你娘可好" "
That shit never gets old, right?
这脏话永不过时 对吧
I might actually be lucky this happened now.
现在毒瘾发作也许是幸运的
Guards just think I got the flu like everyone else.
警卫以为我和其他人一样得了流感
Well, in two days, you're gonna be wishing you had the flu.
再过两天 你就会希望得的是流感了
I'm lucky you're here with me.
有你陪我真是幸运
Yeah.
是啊
And I'll get through it. I'll get back on track.
我会挺过去 让一切重归正轨
They won't even find out I was using.
他们不会发现我在吸毒
Yes, they will.
不 他们会的
Shit, no. Girls got my back, right?
不会的 姐妹们会挺我的 对吗
I ain't never snitched nobody,
我从不打别人的小报告
so who's gonna tell 'em?
又会有谁去告诉他们
You are.
你自己
What?
什么
Two strikes. That's all you get.
二犯出局 这就是你的下场
Red sent me. Says she doesn't play baseball.
红妈派我来 说她不打棒球
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表