剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Why aren't you at work?
你怎么没去干活
Uh, Luschek never showed.
卢斯奇克没出现
Probably passed out in his own vomit somewhere.
也许吐了一地 然后昏倒了
So, you chose to come in here and help?
所以你决定来这里帮忙
Yeah. Figured you could use it for Thanksgiving.
是啊 感恩节这么忙 我觉得你需要人手
Then get your ass off my counter
那就赶紧从桌子上下来
and help Gina pull the turkeys out of the freezer.
帮吉娜把火鸡从冰箱里拿出来
Shit. We got real turkey this year?
我们今年能吃上火鸡啊
We got trimmings from the factory, fifty cents a pound.
是从厂里收来的下脚料 五十美分一磅
Trimmings. Shit no one else wants.
下脚料 别人都不要的
That's a bag of turkey assholes right there.
这就是一袋火鸡屁股
The whole meal has to come in at a dollar five a prisoner.
晚餐的标配是五个囚犯一美元
Taxpayers don't give a shit if it's a holiday.
纳税人才不管是不是过节
We're the bad guys.
我们是坏人
Pig fucker!
王八蛋
Brown the onions for the gravy.
炒炒洋葱做肉汁
That too hot, baby?
太烫了吗
No. That's perfect. It feels so good.
不烫 正好 感觉真好
Frequent blinking may actually be a way
在你醒着时 频繁眨眼 "
for your brain to rest while you're awake." Wakeful rest.
能让你的大脑休息 醒着的休息
You okay, honey?
你还好吗 亲爱的
It's just being touched by another person.
只是不习惯被别人碰
I get it. Thanks, Sophia.
我懂 谢谢 索菲娅
A body gets lonely in here.
人在这里会变得孤独
Yeah. It's not even sex, you know? I just... I miss contact.
我不是说做爱 我怀念与人接触
Human beings aren't supposed to live like this.
人类不该这样生活
I've been in almost two years,
我进来了差不多两年了
and there are still nights I reach out for my wife.
有的晚上我还是会伸手够我老婆
You know, I was thinking about you guys,
我在想你们这类人
and I was imagining what I would do
我在设想我会怎么做
if Larry told me that he wanted to be a woman.
如果莱瑞告诉我他想做个女人
I'd like to think that I would be open to it,
我觉得我应该会接受
but it would just be so weird.
但那太诡异了
I'm sorry. Is that totally rude?
不好意思 这样太粗鲁了吗
No. It's fine.
没关系
He would make such an ugly girl.
要是变成女人 他一定很丑
Is he coming to visit you today?
他今天来看你吗
First holiday in prison can be rough.
在监狱度过的第一个假日会很难过
Very emotional.
很情绪化
She's gonna be fine,
她会没事的
cause we about to make some Heidi Klum shit happen right here.
我要把她打造成超模海蒂·克拉姆 '
Any available C.O.s to the admin building.
有空的狱警请来管理大楼
That smells nasty.
可不好闻啊
What's it made of?
里面有什么
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
How did you learn all this?
你怎么学会做这个的
My aunt was a Santera.
我舅妈是个祭司
I used to help her out sometimes.
我以前会帮她
I dabble.
就学会了
So, what's gonna happen to me?
我会怎么样
You're gonna cramp up, some wicked diarrhea.
你会抽筋 拉肚子
This shit ain't pretty.
这可不好受
You drink this, and you're gonna go out and dig a hole in the yard.
喝下这个 你就得出去在院子里挖个洞
You're gonna make me shit in a hole?
你要让我在洞里拉屎吗
No. You're gonna put this bean in there.
不 你要把这颗豆子放进去
Then you're gonna find a cigarette.
然后你会找到一支香烟
You're gonna blow some smoke in there.
往里面吹一些烟
You're gonna cover it up with a mound of dirt.
然后用一堆泥土覆盖小洞
And that's gonna have to do it,
必须这样做
because I don't have any angelica
因为我这里没有当归
or gris gris oil.
或者辟邪油
Take it.
喝吧
This is gonna kill it?
这样会流产吗
Well, that's what you want, right?
你想流产 对吧
As long as it don't feel anything.
只要我不会痛
Oh, please. It don't even have a brain yet.
拜托 胎儿都还没成形呢
Ay, que dios me perdone. Hurry up. Drink it.
上帝原谅我 赶紧喝了
Ow! That's hot!
好烫
I told you it was, stupid. Go ahead. Drink it all.
告诉过你很烫了 笨蛋 快喝完
Where my Snickers?
我的巧克力呢
Prisoner two two seven, you have a visitor.
227号囚犯 有人探访你
You know, I pray for all the dead babies
我为死去的婴儿们祈祷
and all their baby souls.
还有他们的灵魂
D区宿舍 准备放风 Dorm section D, prepare for yard time.
And God, he's gonna let them into heaven,
上帝一定会让他们上天堂
even though they weren't baptized.
就算他们没有受过洗礼
Are you getting all this? Yep.
你都写下了吗 记下了
You can also tell Judy that, that I pray for her, as well.
你还可以告诉朱迪 我也为她祈祷
Well, her name's Barbara.
她叫芭芭拉
Barbara?
芭芭拉
Barbara.
芭芭拉
Damn! I can't keep all this fan mail straight!
天啊 这么多粉丝来信 我都搞不清了
I I I can't keep up with it.
我跟不上了
Wait, you have fans?
怎么 你还有粉丝
She's a hero. She's a defender of the unborn.
她是个英雄 保护未出生的婴儿
X战警》 Geez. That sounds like a bad X Men movie.
天啊 那听起来像一部很烂的《
What'd you do, bomb an abortion clinic?
你们怎么做 炸掉堕胎诊所吗
You know, we can, uh, sign off with, um,
最后写上
I will be out of here by two thousand fifteen,
我会在2015年前出狱
before the rapture.
在世界末日之前
Oh, man. Is something fucking funny to you?!
天啊 有什么好笑的吗
Yeah. It's just people predict the rapture all the time.
人们一直在预测世界末日
I mean, wasn't that supposed to happen in two thousand eleven?
那不是应该在2011年发生的吗
No, i i it comes in two stages,
不 那分为两个阶段
if you study your shit.
如果你认真学习过的话
The first one was a spiritual rapture,
第一阶段是精神方面的末日
and the second one coming is a physical one.
第二阶段才是有形的末日
Ah. I see. Okay?
我懂了 好吗
Got it.
明白了
And you're not invited,
你没有被邀请
because they don't allow gay people on their rapture bus!
因为末日客车不许拉拉上
There's a bus?
还有辆客车吗
Are all the seats already taken by Appalachian meth heads?
座位都被阿巴拉契亚的毒枭占了吗
Aw, man, you're gonna, you're just gonna get it, Vause, aren't you?
你非得顶嘴 沃斯 对吧
Do we have to go back to the dryer, huh?
又要回到烘干机事件了吗
You already locked me in that fucking dryer.
你已经把我关进过烘干机了
Yeah, maybe I'll fucking turn it on this time,
也许这次我他妈会启动烘干机
make you spin around like a gerbil.
让你像一只沙鼠一样打转
Want to know why?
想知道原因吗
Cause I've had it with rich bitches like you.
因为我受够了你这样的有钱婊 '
Those are bobos.
这是山寨货
Real Adidas have three stripes, not four.
阿迪达斯正品是三道杠 不是四道
Your shoes are bobos.
你的鞋是山寨货
So?
所以呢
So your mom shops at Payless... and works at Friendly's.
所以你妈妈在地摊上购物 在小餐馆打工
My Mom has, like, four jobs.
我妈妈有四份工作
That's not something to brag about.
那又不是什么值得炫耀的事
You dress like a bum.
你穿得像流浪汉似的
She smells like one, too.
闻起来也像
Do you guys live in that janky car?
你们住在那辆破车里吗
Bye bye, pigsty.
拜拜 邋遢鬼
Those your friends?
他们是你的朋友吗
No.
不是
How was school?
在学校过得怎么样
They changed the schedule around
他们重排了工作表
so I don't got to work nights no more.
我以后不用上晚班了
That fucking Brenda keeps trying to get me to cover her shifts.
该死的布兰达一直想让我给她代班
What are you doing? It's freezing out.
你在干什么 外面冷死了
What the fuck was that?!
你他妈干什么呢
I'm not wearing those anymore. They're bobos.
我不穿这双鞋了 是山寨货
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表