剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我不这么想 但如果她真做了
worst case, I'll get off my feet for a week.
最坏的情况是我一礼拜不走路
No, but it wouldn't hurt your feet.
不 辣椒水不会弄伤你的脚
It's an expression.
这就是一种说法
Mace burns your eyes.
辣椒水会让你的眼睛火辣辣的疼
Jesus God.
我的天呐
You okay, Chapman?
你还好吗 查普曼
Tonight's movie will be the airplane edit of "Good Luck Chuck,"
今晚上映的电影是《幸运库克》
which Roger Ebert gives one star
罗杰·埃伯特给了它一颗星的评价
eight p.M.
晚上八点播出
Are you the new girl?
你就是那个新来的女孩是吧
Yes. I am. Piper.
是的 我是帕波
And you are?
你是
Uh, Sue. Oh, it's short for Suzy,
我是苏 苏西的简称
which is short for Suzanne.
而苏西是苏珊娜的简称
So. You like spicy food?
你喜欢辣的东西吗
Sometimes.
有时
Well, one of my girlfriends, she was Mexican.
我一个女朋友是墨西哥人
Real tall.
很高大
Uh, she gone now, but she left these.
现在她走了 但留下了这些
I have nothing to trade you for those.
我没东西跟你换这些
People forget we was all new here once.
人们忘记了我们曾经都是新人
It's good to know you ain't alone.
很高兴知道你不是独自一人
This feels awesome!
这感觉太好了
My senses feel heightened.
我的感官得到了提高
I'm like a fucking werewolf.
现在的我就像是一个狼人
Larry.
莱瑞
My skin is clear, I'm lighter on my feet,
我皮肤很光滑 脚步更轻了
and in the bathroom this morning –
今早上厕所的时候
Oh, please.
拜托
Epic. Even better than yesterday.
超棒的 甚至比昨天更好
Lord of the Rings.
简直就是魔戒啊
What if we only did this for five days?
如果我们只坚持五天 你觉得怎么样
You you want to cut it short?
你想缩短时间吗
Not cut it short.
不是缩短
Just… yes!
就是 缩短吧
This this was your idea.
这可是你的主意
Can we not make it a thing?
我们能别把它说的那么严肃吗
This doesn't have to be a thing.
这件事不需要那么严肃
It's not a competition.
这不是比赛
I mean, you can't win the Master Cleanse.
我是说你又不可能成为净化大师
Can't I?
不能吗
Here. Drink up, love.
给你 喝了吧 亲爱的
All right? You'll feel better.
好吗 你会感觉好点的
What is that?
这是什么味道
You are not a werewolf.
你不是狼人
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You fucker. Seriously?
你这个混蛋 坑爹呢
It was all that we had.
就和以前吃的一样啊
Mr. Fox's Honey Barbecue Pork Rinds?
福克斯家的蜂蜜烤猪皮
They're baked.
他们烤的
Piper, we were in this together!
帕波 我以为我们要同进退的
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
You smell so good.
你闻起来太香了
Oh, my God.
受不了了
Come here.
过来
I totally win.
大爷我完胜
Two, nine and seventeen,
2 9 17号
dinner is now available.
晚餐已经好了
Oh. Don't be so sad.
别那么难过
Poor little baby.
可怜的小宝贝
Dinner's in five. I hear it's a big one.
还有五分钟开饭 听说是大餐
Thank you, dead Betty.
谢谢你 死去的贝蒂
Don't forget, ladies.
别忘了 女士们
Your usual meal is fifteen hundred calories.
你们通常一顿饭是一千五百卡
Beware of overeating. Ain't nobody got this.
小心别吃撑了 没人有这玩意
This is that hotness.
这太性感了
That new shit.
老娘的新造型
My hair is yellow as that corn right there, girl.
我头发像那边的玉米一样黄
No, no, no, look, I love that soup.
瞧啊 我喜欢那汤
I want extra.
我要特大份的
Yeah, can I get some more corn?
我能再来点玉米吗
No.
不
Emmy.
艾美
Forgot I even had this.
我差点忘了还有这个
Oh, no, thanks, love.
不 谢了 亲爱的
I'm too old for hooch.
我老得喝不了烈酒了
Don't insult me. Single malt. Twelve year.
别跟我说老 单一纯麦 十二年陈
Jesus Christ.
我勒个去
And that was in oh four. It's only gotten better.
那只是开始 后面味道更好
So have we.
我们也是
Tell my ass.
没门
Oh, no!
不好
It's the one without culture.
没文化的妇女来了
Red.
红姨
And the penguin goes, 'He's not an eggplant.
"企鹅走了 他不是茄子 "
He's retarded.'" It's fucking funny!
他是个弱智" 真他妈的好笑
It's just not.
不好笑
That awful dye job…
不过你头上
On your head makes me giggle, though.
那难看的发色才会让我感到好笑 …
You!
尼玛
You popped her tit!
你把她的假奶给打爆了
Oh, shit!
该死
What the fuck were you thinking?
你他妈的脑子在想什么
After all Ganya's done for us!
甘亚终归帮助过我们
He loved those tits.
他喜欢这对奶子
He'll get them back.
他会再找一对回来的
There's plenty more of them at the tit store.
在隆胸店这种奶子多的是
Did you count to ten? You're supposed to count to ten.
你有默数到十吗 你应该默数到十的
I never even wanted to speak to those pizdy.
我甚至都不想跟这些女人说话
You made me.
是你逼我的
Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么要这么做
Because they left me out!
因为她们抛弃了我
Because they made fun of me.
因为她们取笑我
Because no matter how hard you try and how much we want it,
因为不管你多努力 不管我们多么渴望
there's the people who serve the bread
我们依旧是做面包的
and the people who eat the bread.
而她们依旧是吃面包的
And for once, it would be nice if you would be on my side.
这一次 要是你站在我这边该多好
I'm on your side, Galya.
我支持你 加丽娜
I'm with you.
我和你在一起
And together we gotta figure this out,
我们一起想办法解决
cause this is bad. Real bad.
因为情况很糟 真的很糟
How bad?
有多糟
They want sixty thousand dollars.
他们开价六万美金
No boob job costs sixty thousand dollars. That's crazy.
隆胸手术哪需要六万美金 太疯狂了
This one does.
这一个就要
I was I was just
我只是 我只是
they're so mean.
只是她们太刻薄了
So are the men they married.
她们嫁的男人也是
They meaner.
他们更刻薄
I'm sorry, Dima.
我很抱歉 迪马
We'll figure out something.
我们会找到解决的办法
We always do.
一如既往
Red?
红妈
She's busy.
她很忙
This'll only take a second.
只要一会
For your back.
这是治你背伤的
It's jalape?o rub. I made it myself.
墨西哥辣椒药膏 我自己做的
The capsaicin in the peppers creates heat,
里面的辣椒素会产生热量
which is good for sore muscles,
对你的肌肉酸痛有好处
and the cocoa butter is gentle on the skin.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表