剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
It's your fault it hasn't been found.
没找到是你们的错
You go easy on these girls and what happens?
对这些女人手软下场是什么
They take advantage.
她们得寸进尺
These women are fucking criminals. Have you forgotten that?
这些女人是他妈的罪犯 你们忘了这点吗
And don't get me started on Luschek.
别跟我提起卢斯奇克
You know how many times I tried to fire his ass?
知道我有多少次想炒掉这小子吗
Fucking unions were not created to protect the drunk and retarded,
他妈的工会不是用来保护酒鬼和白痴的
yet look at you.
但是看看你们
It's a lot harder to laugh with a punctured lung.
肺被刺穿后笑起来就痛苦了
It goes right between the ribs.
就在肋骨之间
Ticklish. Sorry.
好痒 抱歉
It can be used to kill a C.O.
螺丝刀可以用来杀狱警
It's happened before,
这事以前发生过
and it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.
就算再次发生 我也不会意外
Find the fucking screwdriver.
找到该死的螺丝刀
The screwdriver is still in there.
螺丝刀还在那里
What?
什么
I tried returning it to the shop, but they were patting people down.
我想还回到车间 但是他们在搜身
You lied to me?
你骗我
I was gonna return it this morning.
我本想今早还回去的
I didn't realize that there was gonna be a sneak attack.
我不知道会有突击检查
Where is it?
放在哪里
It's under the mattress.
在床垫下面
It's clean!
没问题
This is a mandatory bunk inspection.
现在是强制铺位搜查
Need to thoroughly search your cubicle for contraband.
我要彻底搜查隔间检查违禁品
If you have any information, please come forward.
如果有任何情况 请上前
You're as sick as your secrets, ladies.
你们和你们的秘密一样恶心 女士们
Sick as your secrets.
和秘密一样恶心
It's gone. I have no idea where it went.
不见了 我完全不知道在哪里
I'm losing my mind. Jesus.
我疯了 老天
Am I really going crazy? Shit.
我真的疯了吗 妈的
Well...
好吧
either way, problem solved.
不管怎样 问题解决了
My problem is solved. Yours has just begun.
我的问题解决了 你的问题刚开始
What?
什么
You lied to me. That's strike two.
你骗了我 这是二振了
If there's a strike three–
三振你就得出局
Can you please just cut me a little bit of slack?
请你别斤斤计较咬住我不放好吗
Slack?
别斤斤计较
Slack.
别斤斤计较
I have been here for less than two weeks.
我来这里不到两周
I have been starved out...
我被饿肚子
felt up,
猥亵
teased,
戏弄
stalked,
跟踪
threatened, and called Taylor Swift.
威胁 被人叫泰勒·斯威夫特
And now... you.
现在 你又这样
I am doing my best to learn the ropes.
我已经尽力在适应这里的一切
I really, really am.
非常努力
The screwdriver is no longer here.
螺丝刀不在这里了
It cannot get you in trouble.
不会给你惹麻烦的
I take full responsibility.
我会承担所有责任
And I may be suffering from short term memory loss
也许我现在有丧失短期记忆的毛病
and I don't know why,
我不知道为什么
so can you please just cut me some slack?
所以请你别跟我斤斤计较好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Do you hear what I am saying.
你听到我的话了吗
Everyone must take a shower.
所有人必须洗澡
You go in, get undressed, and bathe now.
你现在进去脱衣服洗澡
What's going on? Speak up for yourself.
出什么事了 有原因就解释
Leave us be.
你们先出去
What happened to you?
你出什么事了
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
这个世界不是到处都有阳光和彩虹
It's a very mean place,
这是个残酷的世界
so you wind up in prison and everybody's up in your face.
所以你沦落到坐牢 人人都找你麻烦
I don't care how tough you are.
我不在乎你有多坚强
The world will beat you to your knees.
这个世界会玩得你体无完肤
You lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
睡下时身边是狗 醒来时身上有跳蚤
Nobody's gonna hit you harder than life.
把你揍得最惨的就是生活
Not a guard, not a gangster,
比狱警打得惨 比流氓打得惨
not even your wife.
老婆出手都没这么重
Mercy, you gettin' out.
梅西 你要出去了
So there's no need to sit around and pout.
没必要再无所事事撅着嘴
We gonna open up a booth
我们可以摆个小货摊
so you can sit and mourn for your lost youth.
你可以坐着哀悼你失去的青春
I hope you enjoyed my original piece.
希望你们喜欢我的原创诗歌
It was a Taystee delight.
美味姐也觉得很愉快
Thank you, and I bid you all a good night.
谢谢 祝大家晚安
Yo, please. That ain't yours.
得了吧 这不是你写的
You stole half that shit from Rocky VI.
一半是剽窃的《洛奇6》
Maybe. But I made it rhyme.
也许 但老娘说的押韵
True.
没错
Don't know how you are with, uh, word stuff,
不知道你听不听得懂人话
but uninvited, means not invited.
没邀请你就是叫你别来
Yeah. I'm just using the microwave.
知道 我只是用下微波炉
Yeah, right.
随你
Didn't want to be at this lame ass thing, anyway.
反正根本不想参加这种烂聚会
And yet you decided to cook your noodles right in the middle of it all.
但你却决定在聚会时煮面条
Baby. High school is high school.
宝贝 高中的把戏就留在高中吧
Thanks.
多谢
And don't be talking to me, white girl.
别跟我说话 白人妹子
You okay?
你还好吗
No. I'm gonna miss you.
不好 我会想你的
And I may be in here for a little while.
我可能还要蹲上一段时间
Promise you'll wait for me?
你能发誓等我吗
Baby, of course I promise.
宝贝 我当然能发誓
Don't let Boo get into your head.
别让大波的话影响你
I'm your girl.
我是你的女人
Plenty of other pussy in here.
这里多的是女人
Let it go.
别纠结了
Come on, white girl.
过来吧 白人妹子
Show me your moves.
跳起来
You scared me.
你吓着我了
Yeah. I get that a lot. What? No party for you?
我经常听到这话 你不参加派对吗
Mm...no.
不去了
You all right, kid?
你还好吗 姑娘
I think I might've gotten Miss Claudette really mad at me.
我想我可能真的惹火了克劳黛女士
You know how some people have imaginary friends?
你知道有些人有想象的朋友
I think you might have imaginary enemies.
我觉得你是有想象的敌人
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什么
Miss Claudette?
克劳黛女士吗
No. Alex.
不 艾丽克斯
Wouldn't you like to know?
你没兴趣听的
Yes. I would.
我有
She said you were a squirter.
她说你经常潮吹
I don't That's
我没有 那只是
Once.
一次
It happened once. And it took us both by surprise.
就一次 我俩都非常惊讶
Wow. I was kidding, but good to know.
哇 我逗你玩的 套出话来真好
Whatever they are, she's keeping your secrets.
无论是什么秘密 她都帮你守着
But I'll get them out of you. More than once.
我会套出你的话的 肯定不止这一次
Do you think that she'll try and hurt me in my sleep?
你觉得她会在我睡觉时伤害我吗
Who? Alex?
艾丽克斯吗
No. Miss Claudette.
不 克劳黛女士
Miss Claudette was into some kind of slave trade shit.
克劳黛女士坐牢是因为非法劳工的事
All that murder talk is rumor, and if you ask me, bullshit.
谋杀什么的是谣传 我觉得全是屁话
So, unless you're worried she's gonna harbor you illegally,
除非你担心她会非法禁锢你
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表