剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
My girls wouldn't tell you shit.
我的姑娘才不会告诉你
You want your pills?
想要毒品啊
You can go stick your head in the toilet.
你可以把头埋进马桶
There might be a few still floating around.
可能有几片还浮着
You listen to me, you crazy cunt!
听我说 你个疯婊子
The next time my shipment comes in,
下次我的货到了
you're gonna put it to the side,
你要把它放在一边
top shelf, in the walk in.
大壁橱最顶层的架子上
Tricia's in detox.
崔希娅在戒毒
I hear Caputo's looking for her source.
听说卡普托在找她的毒品来源
What would he think of your little operation?
他会怎么认为你的小生意
You mean, your operation?
是你的小生意吧
All the contraband comes through your kitchen.
所有的走私货都经过你的厨房
Looks like we're at a Cold War stand off, Ruskie.
看来我们冷战对峙了 鲁斯基
And I got a bigger weapon than you.
而我的武器比你的更大
You wanna see it?
你想看吗
Just a little something extra for the holidays.
为了节日添加的一点料
Next time you fuck with my stash, I'll end your life.
下次你再毁掉我的货 我就杀了你
Hello?
喂
Hi! Yes, hi.
喂 你好
Hello, I am trying to reach
你好 我想找
the Executive Assistant or the Assistant Warden, please.
行政助理或者副典狱长 谢谢
Sir, it's after duty hours.
先生 我们已经下班了
Okay. Yes. Look my wife is in the solitary unit.
好吧 我老婆被关禁闭了
Okay? She's being held there illegally.
好吗 她是被非法关进去的
Now, my father is a lawyer, I know her rights.
我父亲是律师 我知道她的权利
It's a holiday, sir.
今天可是节日啊 先生
Exactly! That's exactly right! I know it's a holiday.
正是 正是如此 我知道这是节日
That's what makes this so outrageous.
所以这件事才不能忍
You can call back on Monday...
你可以周一再打来
Would you please listen to me?
能不能麻烦你听我说
Sir, please. Listen to me.
先生 拜托 听我说
I have left messages for the Associate Warden,
我给副典狱长
for the Public Information's Officer,
公共信息官员
for the Department of Corrections,
惩教局
for the fucking Governor's office.
还有州长办公室都留了言
Okay?
好吗
If I don't get a call back from somebody soon,
如果没一个人尽快回电
you people are gonna have a fucking lawsuit on your hands. Now...
你们这群人就等着吃官司吧...
Hello, you have reached
你好 你接通了
the Federal Correctional Institution in Litchfield.
利奇菲尔德的联邦惩教机构
God! Fuck!
天啊 操
Dude, that was really dramatic.
哥们 真是夸张啊
You know how much Piper loves Thanksgiving.
你知道帕波有多喜欢感恩节
It is her favorite.
这是她最爱的节日
Yeah, I don't know why.
我不知道原因
Had to wear a suit jacket. Fucking toxic.
还得穿上西服外套 简直有病
You've been to Thanksgiving with my parents.
你和我爸妈共度过感恩节
Yeah, no, I know, it's horrible.
不 那糟透了
She loves our Thanksgivings.
她喜欢的是我俩过的感恩节
Oh, in your parents' apartment?
在你爸妈的房子里吗
They go to South Beach. They have gravy boats.
他们去南海滩了 他们有游艇
A maid comes and cleans up in the morning. Come on.
有个女佣早上会过来打扫 拜托
They won't mind me using these
他们不会介意我用
awesome tchotchkes for my table scape, will they?
这些小摆设品装点桌子吧
We have to cancel.
我们得取消
We have to cancel. You have to cancel the whole thing.
我们得取消 你得取消安排
Cal, I can't host people here, all right?
卡尔 我现在没法招待客人 好吗
Not under these circumstances. All right? It does not feel right.
在这种情况下不行 我觉得不对
No, yeah, you're right, man. We should cancel.
不 你说得对 我们应该取消
We'll cancel.
我们会取消
We'll cover the mirrors, sit shivah.
我们把镜子盖上 遵守七日丧期的习俗
It's what your people do, right?
你们是这样做的对吧
It's when someone dies, Cal. She's not dead.
死人的时候才这样 卡尔 她又没死
Exactly. Look, I love my sister, dude.
就是 我爱我妹妹 哥们
But she got herself sent to the hoosegow.
但是她害自己进了监狱
And now she's clearly pulled some other shit
现在她肯定又干了别的坏事
to get herself into even more trouble.
惹上了更大的麻烦
You have done everything that you can do.
你已经尽力而为了
And Piper would love the fact that you're throwing Thanksgiving,
帕波肯定会赞同你举办感恩节派对的
our friends are coming, the maid is coming tomorrow.
我们的朋友要来 女佣明天会来
And I've spent my entire life savings on this,
而且我已经花费毕生积蓄
this marvelous turkey.
买了这只棒极了的火鸡
She'd want us to celebrate.
她会想让我们庆祝的
I'm sure she's fine.
我肯定她没事
Chapman?
查普曼
Mr. Healy?
海利先生
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm in a cement box
我被关在一个水泥盒子里
and people are screaming.
人们都在大喊大叫
You needed a little time out to think about your behavior.
你需要一些时间来考虑你的行为
My what?
我的什么
I was dancing.
我当时是在跳舞
Provocatively. Sexually.
挑逗的艳舞
Gay sexually.
同性恋艳舞
This is illegal. You can't keep me in here.
这是非法的 你不能把我关在这里
See, there's where you're wrong.
关于这点你弄错了
Chapman, I tried to be nice to you,
查普曼 我想对你好
because I understand where you come from.
因为我知道你的来历
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I thought we could be friends.
我觉得我们可以当朋友
You're not yourself lately. You're acting out.
你最近有些失态 很出格
So you're teaching me a lesson?
你这是在教训我吗
You should be thanking me.
你应该感谢我
Alex Vause is sick.
艾丽克斯·沃斯是变态
I get you.
我懂你
You're not like her.
你和她不一样
The only sicko here is you.
这里唯一的变态就是你
And under different circumstances, what?
在别的情况下 又会如何
I'd be your girlfriend?
我会当你女朋友吗
Is that it?
是吗
Did I make you jealous?
我让你嫉妒了吗
You put me in this hellhole for no reason.
你毫无理由地把我关在这个鬼地方
Wake up, Healy!
醒醒吧 海利
Girls like me?
我这样的女孩
We don't fuck ignorant,
我们才不干有拉拉情节的
pretentious old men with weird lesbian obsessions!
愚昧狂妄的老男人
We go for tall, hot girls,
我们喜欢又高又辣的美女
and we fucking love it!
我们爱死了
So that leaves you on the outside,
这样只有你自己在外面
living your sad, sad little life.
过着可悲的生活
You don't get me! Ever!
你永远得不到我
So go fuck yourself!
自己撸去吧
Happy Thanksgiving, Chapman.
感恩节快乐 查普曼
Fuck you, motherfucker!
去你的 混蛋
Where's my mattress?
我的床垫呢
Where the fuck is my mattress? What did you do to it?
我的床垫在哪 你把它弄哪儿去了
Oh, fucking crackhead.
该死的瘾君子
My bunkie stole my mattress.
我的室友偷了我的床垫
Yeah. And?
嗯 然后呢
It's gone. It's not there.
床垫不见了
Then how do you know it was stolen?
你怎么知道是偷的
Because it's not on my bed,
因为它不在我床上了
and she and her hick friend have been fucking with me.
她和她的蠢货朋友还拿我开涮
I need a new one.
我需要一个新床垫
Okay, we issue one mattress per inmate.
好的 我们给每个犯人一个床垫
You can fill out a form.
你可以填个表格
It'll take a couple weeks to replace it.
换床垫要几周时间
And what am I supposed to do in the meantime?
那在此期间我要怎么办
Sleep on the frame?
睡床板上吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表