剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Thinks she's fancy.
自以为很高尚
Here, fancy. Have a yogurt.
给 高尚女 给你一盒酸奶
What do I have to do for it?
我要为此做些什么来回报
You're new. You're one of us.
你是新来的 你是我们当中的一员
Consider it a gift.
就当是送给你的礼物吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
The food here is disgusting.
这儿的食物太恶心了
What?
怎么了
Did I mention that Red runs the kitchen?
我有没有提到过 红妈是厨房负责人
Shit. I'm sorry.
该死 我很抱歉
Honey.
亲爱的
I know you just got here,
我知道你是新来的
so you don't know what's what.
所以你不清楚这里的情况
Well, I'm gonna tell you.
我想告诉你
You don't like the food?
你不喜欢这里的食物是吗
It's no problem.
没问题的
Holy shit.
我靠
That was an epic fuckup.
你刚刚真是闯了大祸了
Can I help you?
你有何贵干
Um, I'm Chapman.
我叫查普曼
I'm new today.
我是今天才来的
They told me I should talk to you.
他们说我该找你谈谈
PAC码 I don't have a PAC number.
我没有
Who's they?
他们是谁
Mr. Caputo,
卡普托先生
please let me call my fiance.
求你让我给我未婚夫打个电话
I have to let him know I'm okay.
我必须让他知道我没事
Two minutes. You got two minutes, that's it.
两分钟 你只有两分钟 仅此而已
Close the door,
把门关上
I don't want a run on my office.
我可不希望大家都涌进我办公室打电话
Dial nine to get out.
拨9连接外线
Hello, Larry's phone. Amy?
喂 莱瑞的手机 艾米
Piper?
帕波
Give me the phone.
把电话给我
One second. Can I say hello?
稍等一下 能让我打个招呼吗
Amy, I only have two minutes to talk.
艾米 我只有两分钟的通话时间
Are you okay?
你还好吧
What's it like in there?
里面是什么情况
Howard and I brought Chinese.
霍华德和我带中餐过来了
Larry is so upset.
莱瑞真的很忧心
Mom. Let him talk, Amy.
妈 让他说话 艾米
Ma, give me the phone.
妈 快把电话给我
Amy, please let me talk to Larry.
艾米 求你让我跟莱瑞说话
You know, I read that when Martha Stewart was in prison,
我读到过 玛莎·斯图尔特在监狱里时
she foraged for dandelions.
她到处搜寻蒲公英
Okay, Mom, please.
好了 妈 快给我
I was talking!
我还在说话呢
Amy, it's not always about you, dear.
艾米 并非所有事都以你为中心 亲爱的
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
Piper? I only have a minute now.
帕波 我只剩一分钟的时间了
I'm calling from the guard's office.
我是从守卫的办公室给你打电话的
Hey, are you okay? What's going on?
你还好吗 出什么事了
I love you so much.
我真的好爱你
I love you, too. Are you okay?
我也爱你 你还好吗
I'm wearing granny panties
我穿着老年人那种宽松内裤
and I've only spoken to white people.
而且我只跟白人说过话
You joining the Aryan Nation?
你这是要加入雅利安白人帮吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But there's a nun here.
但这儿有个修女
And you're not allowed to sleep in your bed.
而且你不能窝在被子里
Only on top of it.
只能睡在被子上面
That's weird.
那很古怪
I know, right?
我也觉得 是吧
And when I got here,
我刚进来时
they gave me these little bars of hotel soap,
她们发给我那种酒店用的小香皂块
but no shampoo.
竟然没有香波
But I think that I can borrow some from other white people.
但我觉得我可以向其他白人借一些
I love you so much.
我好爱你
One of my roommates
我的其中一个室友
had a massive heart attack when she got here.
刚来时曾经有过一次严重的心脏病发作
Okay, you are not allowed to have a heart attack.
听着 你可不能心脏病发啊
What did you have for dinner?
你晚餐吃的是什么
My folks brought from The Palace.
我爸妈从皇宫餐厅买来的中餐
Oh. The Palace.
皇宫餐厅
Dinner here was scary liver.
这里的晚餐是吓死人的肝脏
And I insulted the chef,
而且我侮辱了主厨
and you're not supposed to eat the pudding
而且 这里的布丁是不能吃的
because it's been to Desert Storm.
因为都是沙漠风暴行动时的物资
Piper, listen to me.
帕波 听我说
You cannot lose your shit, okay?
你可千万不能泄气 好吗
I mean it. Please, please tell me
我说真的 求你 必须告诉我
you're keeping it together.
你现在很振作
Please, please tell me you're okay.
求你告诉我你没事
Wrap it up, Chapman.
快挂掉 查普曼
I'm I'm Chapman here.
我在这儿的名字叫查普曼
You're my Pipes, okay?
对我来说你还是小帕 好吗
And, uh, I love you,
我爱你
and this is only temporary.
这一切都只是暂时的
That's what Yoga Jones said.
瑜伽琼斯也这么说
But it's just been one day.
但我才到这里一天
And I can't, I can't!
我做不到 我真的做不到
Piper, you can. You so can, okay?
帕波 你可以的 你完全可以的 好吗
You are so strong, babe. You...
你是那么的坚强 宝贝 你...
And you love adventure, right?
而且你喜欢冒险 不是吗
That's what got you in there,
你就是因为爱冒险才进监狱的
and that's what's gonna get you through.
这种冒险精神也会支撑你到出狱
This is all just a big adventure
这一切就像是场冒险旅程
with liver and Yoga Jones,
只不过有肝脏和瑜伽琼斯相伴
and racism.
以及种族歧视
You can come on Friday.
你可以周五过来看我
Please come on Friday.
求你周五一定要过来
Tell my mother to come on Saturday,
让我妈周六过来
and don't tell her that you're coming on Friday, okay?
别告诉她你会周五过来 明白吗
Of course. Okay?
当然了 好吗
Two sleeps. That's it.
睡两晚 就到了
Two sleeps on top of your bed.
在你的床上睡两晚
And then, I will be there.
然后 我就来了
Coming up on lights out.
接下来快要熄灯了
Say goodbye.
说再见吧
I have to go.
我得挂了
Hey, no crying.
嘿 别哭
I'm not crying.
我没哭
Piper, I love you. I will see you on Friday.
帕波 我爱你 周五见
Please, be brave.
请你一定要勇敢些
Don't let anyone into your granny panties.
别让任何人扒掉你的老人裤上了你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Your head's not here yet.
你的资料还没到我这里
Don't worry, it'll catch up.
别担心 会递交过来的
In the meantime,
与此同时
try to get some sleep.
多补充些睡眠
Orientation is tomorrow at 9:00.
新囚训练定在明早9点
Shampoo for you.
这是给你的香波
I think the words you're looking for are, "Thank you."
我觉得你该说一声 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night, Chapman.
晚安 查普曼
Close the door behind you.
顺手把门带上
Chapman. Hey, Chapman. What?
查普曼 查普曼 怎么了
Rise and shine. What? What?
太阳晒屁股了 什么 怎么了
You want time to shower and eat,
你想要有时间洗澡和吃饭
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表