剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
It's probably good for you. A hard surface aligns the vertebrae.
这对你有好处 坚硬的床板可以校正脊柱
Your body will thank you. Excuse me.
你的身体会感谢你的 抱歉
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Alex.
我是艾丽克斯
I'm your daughter.
你的女儿
Holy shit.
见鬼
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Well, I saw the show.
我看了演出
And then the manager sent me back here.
然后管理人员送我来了后台
Oh, you saw that shit? That was embarrassing.
你看了那场糟糕的表演 真令人尴尬
We can't even fill a fucking basement anymore.
来的人都塞不满一个地下室了
If one more jerk off asks me to play Dirty Girl...
假如再有哪个蠢货让我唱《下流女孩》
I wish I had never written that fucking song.
真希望从没写过那首该死的歌
It is a great song. That is still a great song.
那是首伟大的歌曲 现在依然是
Shut up, Lonnie.
闭嘴吧 朗尼
We're supposed to be in Philly,
我们现在应该在费城的
but Jimmy over here
但是那个吉米
punched the booking agent in the neck.
一拳打在了订票代理人的脖子上
I can't believe you're my kid, man! You're my kid!
不敢相信你是我的孩子 你竟然是我的孩子
I'm so happy to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
Cause I would've never recognized you in a million years.
因为我永远不会认出你 '
And you got a serious rack on you, too.
你也是大波妹
I mean, I could have accidentally fucked her, right?
我可能一不小心就上了她 对吗
But that would have been bad.
但那样是不好的
No. Seriously, that's twisted.
说真的 那太变态了
I didn't say that.
当我没说
Um, is there a bathroom?
这里有厕所吗
Is there a bathroom? It's down there.
厕所在哪 在那边
Right. Thank you.
谢谢
Her rack?
大波妹
That would've been fucked up.
那就是乱伦了
Her fucking rack.
她的双峰
Jesus, you scared me.
天啊 你吓我一跳
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I'm just gonna go home.
没事 我要回家了
He's not what you thought.
他不是你想的那样
It's fucking depressing.
真他妈失望
Been imagining this moment your whole life?
你一直在想象父女相见的场景
I had this white fringe pleather jacket
我有件白色条纹人造革夹克
I always thought I'd wear if I ever met him.
我一直想在见到他时穿
Nice, pleather. What happened?
人造革 真好 然后呢
You're right.
你是对的
Maybe that would've made the difference.
或许穿了就会不同了
Most people are better in the abstract.
多数人在想象中更美好
It's Alex, right?
你是艾丽克斯对吗
Yeah.
对的
Fahri.
我是法赫里
You want a bump?
想来一针吗
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
Smart girl.
聪明的女孩
Fahri, what are you doing hanging out with these losers?
法赫里 你为什么和这些窝囊废混在一起
They're my clients.
他们是我的客户
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I work for an international drug cartel.
我为国际贩毒集团工作
Right.
好吧
Will you get Gloria? I'm dying.
能帮我找来歌洛丽娅吗 我要死了
You're not dying.
你不会死的
Here.
给
Serves you right for drinking some stupid potion
你活该 谁让你喝下狗屁祭司
from some half assed santera.
熬制的药水
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
She told me.
她本人告诉我的
So I told her to give you some roots and berries.
所以我告诉她给你些树根和浆果
Make you shit your brains out and learn your lesson.
好让你清空大脑 吸取教训
So the tea was bullshit? It's not gonna work?
所以茶是骗人的 没用
You think I'm gonna let you ice my grandbaby?
你以为我会让你谋杀我的外孙女
You want me to end up like you?
你想让我落得像你一样的下场
I'm already in prison.
我已经入狱了
All I need is five different
我只需要再有五个孩子
baby daddies and an ass tattoo of a dog.
外加一条屁股上有刺青的狗 就和你一样了
It's a wolf.
那是条狼
Daya, I made mistakes, okay?
达娅 我做过错事 好吗
I didn't have nobody teaching me what to do.
没人教我该做什么
Oh, get away from me.
离我远点
Maybe I'm not the mother of the year...
或许我不是年度最佳母亲
Oh, you think?
你觉得呢
But at least I put something into this world
但是至少我在这个世界上
that could still be good.
还留着有用的人
I made something.
我有孩子
I fucked up my own life,
我的人生糟透了
but Eva, Lucy and Christina, Emiliano,
但是伊瓦 露西 克里斯蒂娜 艾米利亚诺
even you could still be something.
甚至还有你 都有可能成就事业
Babies give you hope.
婴儿给你希望
Fuck.
妈的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
There's mold.
发霉了
There's mold on the bologna.
红肠都长霉了
Oh, my God.
天啊
I found a maggot.
我发现了一只蛆
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
有人在那吗
Are you real?
你是真实的吗
Yes. Yes, I'm real. Are you real?
是的 你是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna take a bus all the way to the Bronx.
我要坐公交车到布朗克斯
Right to Angelo's Pizza
在安吉洛匹萨店下车
and I'm gonna get a giant slice with the works.
要一份巨大的匹萨 加所有配料
But just one, because after,
只要一份 因为这之后
we're gonna have a big old Thanksgiving
我们要在我表姐妮西家
at my cousin, Neicey, house,
举办一场感恩节派对
and we probably gonna go out dancing at the Monte Carlo Room,
我们可能会去蒙特卡洛酒店跳舞
and I'ma order a Sex on the Beach
我会点一杯"性感沙滩"
with 10 maraschino cherries in it.
里面放十颗马拉斯金樱桃
And some man gonna buy it for me.
而且有男人为我买单
Well, that sounds like a plan.
计划不错
You know, ain't no one on the outside
外面没有一个人
gonna do my 'do for a can of Pepsi.
会为了一罐百事可乐这样干活
Which you still owe me, by the way.
顺便一提 你还欠我一罐
Jefferson, they're releasing you now. Van's leaving.
杰弗逊 你被释放了 面包车就要开了
Right now? I gotta say my goodbyes.
现在吗 我还要告别
It's a holiday. COs wanna go home and see their families.
今天是假日 狱警想回家看看家人
If you don't go now,
如果你现在不走
you're not getting out till Monday. Let's go.
就只能等到下周一了 走吧
Yo! Where's Poussey at?
珀比人呢
Jefferson! Now.
杰弗逊 快走
What the fuck? What the fuck? They already took her?
该死 该死 他们已经把她带走了
I didn't even say goodbye.
我还没对她说再见呢
Taystee! Yo! Tays!
美味姐 喂 美味姐
She can't hear you.
她听不到
Hello? Hello!
你好 你好
Come in, new family. Hello, happy Thanksgiving.
进来吧 新家庭成员 感恩节快乐
Ooh, your parents have a nice place.
你父母的房子真漂亮
Cal! Hi.
卡尔 好啊
Hi. Do you know Pete? Mmm mmm. No.
你认识皮特吗 不认识
And this is Finn.
这是芬恩
He looks like Steve Buscemi.
他长得真像史蒂夫·布西密[《大西洋帝国》主演]
Congratulations, man.
恭喜你 伙计
Gotta wash your hands first.
你得先洗洗手
Isn't that just to touch the baby?
你是不是想要摸宝宝
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表