剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
And to touch me, too. Polly's being a total nutter.
还想和我握手 波丽真是个疯子
If it were up to Pete,
如果皮特说了算
he'd let him suck on the bottom of his shoe.
他会让他舔他的鞋底的
I hope you guys don't mind, but we brought a stray.
希望你们不要介意 我们带来了一个流浪汉
Larry, this is our friend, Maury. Hi.
莱瑞 这是我们的朋友莫里 嗨
Yeah, Maury Kind.
莫里·坎德
I'm sorry, you're not a stray.
抱歉 你不是流浪汉
You're Maury Kind from NPR!
你是国家公共电台的莫里·坎德
Guilty. Oh, my God, I love you.
正是在下 天呐 我喜欢你
I love your show. I mean, I love... I love you.
我喜欢你的节目 我喜欢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Back off, Larry. Sorry, sorry.
闪开 莱瑞 抱歉抱歉
Where should we put our stuff? Put it in the kitchen, follow me.
我们把东西放哪 放在厨房 跟我来
You come meet my girlfriend!
来见见我女朋友
Don't get in her way, Cal! She's got an angry, red vagina
卡尔 别挡她 她正在气头上
and she's been drinking rum punch since 10:00 A.M.
她从上午十点就一直在喝朗姆宾治
Thank God we pumped.
谢天谢地终于能缓口气
I cannot believe you brought Maury Kind.
真不敢相信你带来了莫里·坎德
Yeah, I'm mixing sound on Urban Tales.
我在《都市故事》里当调音师
He's going through a divorce, so I invited him.
正好他离婚 所以我请他过来了
I didn't know you'd geek out so hard.
想不到你这么激动
You know, I'd love to talk to him.
我很想和他说话
Well, it'd be weird if you didn't.
如果你不想就奇怪了
Besides, he read your "Modern Love" Column
另外 他读过你的《现代爱情》专栏
and loved it.
他非常喜欢
Stop it. Seriously?
真的吗
Holy shit.
我擦
Your language.
注意语言
Huh? Sorry.
抱歉
What an asshole.
真是混蛋
I cannot believe people like him are even allowed to work here.
我无法想象像他那样的人居然可以在这工作
They take these insecure, and frustrated men
他们招募了这些毫无安全感的失意男人
and they put them in charge of a bunch of powerless women
让他们管理一群手无寸铁的女人
and they become these predatory creeps.
这些男人变成了衣冠禽兽
I mean, all of that condescending
那些看似谦逊的话
I know what's best for you" bullshit.
"我知道什么对你最好" 纯放屁 "
You can rage, but they always win.
你可以发怒 但最后赢的总是他们
They're the ones with the keys.
钥匙在他们身上
How long have you been down here?
你在这关禁闭多久了
I've lost track. I don't know.
我已经忘记了 我不知道
Nine months?
九个月
A year?
一年
A year?
一年
That's insane.
太疯狂了
They keep the lights on, so you lose all sense of time.
他们一直开着灯 你失去了时间感
It's not living.
这不算活着
I mean, yeah, you're breathing,
确实 你还在呼吸
but you ain't a person no more.
但你不再是一个人了
It's bad. You start to see shit that ain't there.
很糟糕 你开始产生幻觉
You start to hear voices.
开始产生幻听
Oh, my God.
天啊
They keep you here till they break you.
他们把你关在这里 直到你崩溃为止
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
我感觉我快吐了
Why did I do that?
我为什么那么做
Why did I say those things?
我为什么说出那些话
He's never going to let me out of here.
他永远不会放我出去了
I am so fucking stupid.
我真他妈蠢
I am so fucking stupid!
我真他妈蠢
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么搞的
You still there?
你还在听我说话吗
I swear to God that if they let me out of here...
我对天发誓 如果他们放我出去
I will shut up.
我会闭嘴
I will shut up and I will put my head down and I will do my time
我会乖乖闭嘴 保持低调 认真服刑
and I'll smile at Healy and I won't go near her.
我会一直对海利微笑 不会再靠近她了
I won't even look at her.
我不会再正眼看她了
I can do that. I can do that. I can.
我能做到 我能做到
Please.
求你了
Please don't leave me here.
别把我关在这
Please.
求你了
Hey, Vause, I know you're not working, but can I get my bag?
沃斯 我知道你没在工作 能把包给我吗
Yeah, just give me a sec.
好的 稍等一会
What happened to your glasses?
你的眼镜怎么了
Smashed in the name of Jesus.
看在老天的份上 烂了
Oh, shit. Pennsatucky?
见鬼 是佩萨塔琪干的
Wow, you guys have released the kraken.
你们放出了北海巨妖啊
She's decided it's her Christian duty to annihilate me.
她觉得消灭我是她作为基督教徒的责任
Because I'm a "Privileged rich girl."
因为我是"享有特权的富家女"
Which is hilarious, because those types of girls
真是搞笑 因为那些富家女
tortured me my whole fucking life.
折磨了我一辈子
If you and I had met in fifth grade,
如果咱俩在五年级见面
you'd have made fun of my clothes.
你肯定会嘲笑我的衣服
Who, me?
谁 我吗
No, no, no, no. I would never.
不不不 绝对不会的
You look terrific. Fuck!
你看起来棒极了 去你的
I know what you were like.
我知道你的出身
Upper West Side, doorman building,
上西区 家门口有看门人
skiing in Jackson Hole.
去杰克逊霍尔滑雪
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
Who told you that shit? No one.
这是谁瞎说的 没人
My business was built on sniffing out girls like you
我的生意就是建立在寻找你这种女孩之上
and turning 'em into drug mules.
再把她们变成毒骡
I knew it. You're a pimp.
我知道了 你是个皮条客
Man, you would've been perfect.
你太完美了
Little Nicky at 19? Mmm!
19岁的小妮琪
I would've turned you out in two seconds.
我两秒钟就能说服你干这行
I'd make a terrible mule. I would've done all your drugs.
我是个糟糕的毒骡 我会自己把毒品吸了
Besides, okay, what makes you think
另外 你为什么认为
I would've fallen for your shit?
我会听你的鬼话
Well, you grew up rich, so you're used to easy money.
你是富家千金 习惯于钱来伸手
You have enough stamps in your passport to avoid suspicion.
你护照上有很多印章 不会引起怀疑
You hate your parents. Yeah, totally.
你讨厌父母 是的 超讨厌
You're in your experimental phase.
你现在处于实验阶段
All you wanna do is fuck a woman or black guy,
你只想搞女人或者黑人
have some adventure... Hmm.
来一段冒险
and still be able to afford a Birkin bag.
同时还买得起柏金包 ...
Shit, I'm in!
见鬼 我加入
Fuck it. You know me.
该死 你懂我
Sign me up.
签了我
Oh, was that who Piper was?
帕波也是做这个的
No, no, Piper was different.
不 帕波不同
Why? 'Cause you loved her?
为什么 因为你爱她
Because she was different.
因为她与众不同
Get some glue, pimp.
用胶水粘上 皮条客
Fuck.
该死
Crystal is in love with her pastor.
克里斯托和她的牧师相爱了
I'm not surprised.
我一点也不惊讶
A lot of women lust after their pastors, it's very common.
很多女人都渴求她们的牧师 很常见
And pastors can do that.
牧师可以干那种勾当
Priests have to learn to bounce their eyes.
神父需要学会避开她们的眼神
Um, what's that?
那是什么
You never stay focused on
永远不要将目光
a member of the opposite sex for too long.
长时间集中在一个异性身上
That's how I watch every Russell Crowe movie.
我就是这样看罗素·克洛的电影的
She wants my blessing.
她想要我的祝福
Then you should give it to her.
那你就该给她
Why?
为什么
I don't understand why she needs to have sex.
我不懂为什么她需要性爱
I mean, look at you.
瞧瞧你
I'm a nun, I took a vow.
我是修女 我许下了誓言
She married a man with a penis,
她和有老二的男人结婚了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表