剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Yo, girl, be careful messing with Miss Claudette.
姐们儿 别惹火了克劳黛女士
That woman is no joke.
那女人厉害着呢
What? Is she gonna put a voodoo curse on me?
怎么样 难不成她还会用巫术诅咒我吗
Island bitch got control issues.
这个小岛贱人是个控制狂
Word is she killed someone.
传言说她杀了人
That's why she doing so much time.
所以服刑时间才这么长
Yeah, I believe it, too.
这个我也相信
You look in her eyes, you know she's seen some shit.
你看她的眼睛 就知道她见过厉害场面
I'm not scared of her.
我才不怕她
You should be.
你应该怕
I hear when she was down the hill,
我听说她在号子里
she threw a pot of boiling water in her bunky's face,
朝室友脸上泼了盆沸水
burned her eyelids off.
眼皮都烫掉了
She be looking like Beetlejuice and shit.
那女人变得人不像人鬼不像鬼了
So? Let her come at me.
怎么样 冲我来啊
Yo, come on, now.
有种来啊
She'll see what she be messing with.
她就会知道惹到谁了
No, the lady ain't taken a visitor in ten years
别这样 她十年未见访客
cause she won't do strip search.
因为她不愿意接受脱光搜身 '
And she ain't dookied the whole time she been locked up.
而且她坐牢这么久 没有大便过
Come on. No, I'm serious.
少来了 我说真的
That's crazy.
这太扯了
No, for reals. No one's ever seen her use the stalls.
真的 没人见过她用厕所隔间
That's the truth. She don't poop.
这是真的 她不上大号
She probably got a voodoo spell stopping up her butt.
她的屁股可能被巫术咒语堵住了
That's some steel right there.
真够坚强的
Keep the line moving.
继续往前走
Maxi pads with wings are back in the commissary.
物资部恢复护翼卫生巾的供应
Swing shift go detail. P.M. cell check at twenty one thirty hours.
中班情况 晚上九点半查房
I had to rub Red's feet for this. Forty five minutes.
我给红妈按摩脚才有饭吃 四十五分钟啊
You can't sit there.
你不能坐这里
How long you gonna do this?
你要摆这张臭脸到什么时候
We both live here. We have to deal with each other.
我们都生活在这里 必须接受对方
No, we don't.
不用
I plan on spending my entire sentence avoiding you.
我整个刑期都不想见到你
Get over it.
别纠结过去了
We did some illegal shit, and we both got caught.
我们都犯法了 都被抓了
You stole my life.
你偷走了我的人生
You stole my good life that I made after you.
你偷走了我离开你之后创造的美好人生
Stay the fuck away from me.
离我远一点
Ladies, in house programs will begin in one hour.
女士们 培训项目一小时后开始
Is there a problem here?
有麻烦吗
No.
没有
You bothering my friend here?
你烦着我的朋友了吗
Dandelion, she bothering you?
蒲公英 她烦着你了吗
No. We were just talking.
没有 我们只是在讲话
Yeah. She is bothering me.
对 她烦着我了
Then you need to be on your way 'cause she don't like talking to you,
你赶紧闪人 她不喜欢和你说话
not one bit.
一点也不喜欢
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Move, bitch!
快滚 婊子
This is my wife here,
这是我老婆
so you need to step Oh, oh, no. I'm not actually your
你赶紧滚 不 我不是你的...
I will cut you! I will cut you, bitch!
姐会灭了你 姐会灭了你 婊子
Don't make me cut you!
别逼我灭了你
I am gonna fuck you up! Bitch, you don't know me!
姐会要你的命 婊子 你不知道姐的厉害
Take it easy. Take it easy.
冷静 冷静
It's it’s all right. We all good.
没事 我们没事
I'm not your wife.
我不是你老婆
I threw my pie for you.
我为你馅饼都扔了
The head should pass through your body in three to five days.
你吞下的头 三到五天就会排出体外
Unless you start vomiting or have severe cramping,
除非你出现呕吐或严重抽搐
it's best just to let the body eliminate this on its own.
最好的方法就是自然的身体排泄
I'm gonna have to shit it out?
我得把它拉出来吗
If it made it down your esophagus,
进了食道后
it should travel the rest of the way.
就得把剩下的路走完了
If it doesn't pass in a week, we'll consider surgery.
如果一周还未排出 我们会考虑手术
Pay close attention to your stool.
请注意你的粪便
I don't think I could miss it.
我觉得拉出来我会知道的
I'm going to have to put you on suicide watch.
我得把你放在自杀倾向名单上
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We take swallowers very seriously.
吞东西是很严重的事
You really think I would have eaten a bobblehead
你真觉得我要自杀的话
if I wanted to kill myself?
会吞摇头娃娃吗
Listen, Doc, I need my dosage.
医生 我需要足够剂量的药物
I've given five years, eighty thousand dollars
为了做女人 我付出了五年时间
and my freedom for this.
八万美金以及自由
I'm finally who I’m supposed to be.
我终于做了我应该做的人
Do you understand? I can't go back.
你明白吗 我不能回到过去
Look, I'd like to help you.
我也想帮你
Unfortunately, you have elevated levels of A.S.T.
遗憾的是 谷草转氨酶与谷丙转氨酶
and A.L.T.,
指数偏高
which could mean liver damage.
有可能意味着肝损伤
Th that's bullshit. That could mean anything.
瞎说 什么可能都有
We're gonna take you off your hormones entirely
我们会完全断掉你的激素药
until we can schedule an ultrasound, get a clean read.
直到我们安排超声波检查 得到正确结果
But that could take months.
这可能要几个月
I can offer you an antidepressant.
我可以给你抗抑郁药
I can't take it. Can I open them?
我等不急了 可以睁开眼睛了吗
All righty. Open them.
好了 睁眼吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
Good or bad?
好看还是难看
Not good.
不好看
You look like Hannah Montana. That skirt is...
你像个少女明星似的 衣服真是...
I I thought it was so cute.
我觉得很可爱啊
That's what happens when I shop for myself.
我自己买衣服就会这样
It's 'cause I never got to be a teenage girl.
因为我从来没做过少女
And you never will be.
你永远也不会做
You should be dressing like a classy, grown up lady.
你应该穿得高雅成熟
You think I’m classy?
你觉得我很高雅吗
Can't have my husband walking around like a two dollar hooker.
我可不能让我老公走出去像个廉价妓女
Let's see.
我看看
Ah. Yeah, this color looks good on you.
这颜色你穿着好看
Come here.
过来
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我在这样做
You don't have to.
你没必要这样
Okay. That is much better.
这样好多了
I can't, uh, can't zip it, but you get the idea.
拉不上拉链 但效果出来了
Holy shit. I look hot.
见鬼了 我可真性感
Please keep it.
给你了
Crystal. I'm fine with the rest of it.
克里斯托 其它的事我都没意见
The hair and the makeup,
头发 妆容
I'll teach you all of it. You'll be a pro.
我会教你做女人 你会成为真女人
Just, please keep your penis.
请你不要切除阴茎
You you know I can't.
你知道我做不到
For me.
为了我
You don't have to stay.
你不用留在我身边
No? Where would I go, hmm? This is my family.
不用吗 我能去哪里 这是我的家
I, um, I got this for you.
我给你买的
You can you can try it on, if you want.
你喜欢的话就试试
I'm ten pounds up.
我胖了十磅
Besides, your tits are better than mine.
而且 你的胸比我还漂亮
You're perfect. Come here.
你美极了 过来
You can't leave me alone with my mother.
你不能让我一个人见我妈
I promised your brother I'd help him fix the roof of his trailer.
我答应你哥帮他修拖车房的屋顶
I need a buffer.
我需要有人为我挡挡
Why can't you just come and visit me every single waking moment
你干嘛不在允许的时间内 把醒着的每一秒
that you're allowed to and make your life all about me?
都用来看我 让我来填满你的生活
Piper, we talked about this, okay?
帕波 我们谈过的
Visits every other week so I can have a life.
隔一周看一次 这样我可以继续我的生活
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表