剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Because he wants votes.
他想要选票
The president doesn't care about the Hispanic plight.
既然总统不在乎拉丁裔美国人的困境
He doesn't care about poor Mexicans.
也不关心墨西哥裔
Well, ya ya didn't miss much, if it makes you feel any better,
幸好你没错过什么 有没有让你好过点
except movie night.
除了电影之夜
We got "Joe Versus The Volcano".
我们看了《跳火山的人》
That was pretty good.
挺不错的
And, we got, uh, meatloaf twice.
我们还吃了两次烘肉卷
Personally, I think it should be baked,
在我看来 我觉得应该用烤的
and here, they steam it so it gets all pasty.
他们这里是用蒸的 搞得跟面糊似的
Do not tell Red I said that.
别告诉红妈我这么说
I'm she knows, but she got her feelings just like everybody else.
我 她知道的 可是她跟别人都一样
You know those good mashed potatoes that Red mixed
你知道红妈拌的土豆泥吗 超好吃
from the real potatoes and not the box?
是用真的土豆做的 不是盒装土豆泥
Yeah?
怎么了
Maybe you could ask about getting some of that served up tonight.
也许你可以问问看她今晚能不能做一点
You her girl.
毕竟你是她的妞嘛
But she works up the menus a week in advance, so…
可她提前一周就定好了菜单 所以…
Think about what I been through.
想想我经历过的那些事
Can't promise anything.
我不能保证什么
Twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty!
26 27 28 29 30
Ah ha! Who’s the big talker now?
看看到底是谁在吹牛
You’re counting too fast.
你数得太快了
Bullshit, Vauce.
胡说 沃斯
I told ya', it can't be done.
我说过不可能的
Six saltines in thirty seconds?
怎么可能半分钟吃掉六块苏打饼干
You are a disgusting animal, okay?
你别那么恶心好不好
What the fuck?
搞毛
I mean, which is a quality I greatly admire in a person.
不过这是让我非常佩服的地方
You're in touch with your primal self.
你可以始终保持原始的自我
You know, um, my primal self cannot resist a dare, apparently.
显然 原始的自我无法抗拒挑战
Which is also how I ended up with three broken toes and,
所以我断了三根脚趾 还得了
briefly, Chlamydia.
简言之就是衣原体感染
And in prison.
还坐了牢
Well, that wasn't so much a dare as it was a deal.
那算不上什么挑战 不过是场交易罢了
Officer Webster, pick up extension four one four.
韦伯斯特长官 414分机有你电话
Hey, get over here. You're missing a moment.
快过来 有好戏看
Visitation will be ending in five minutes.
探视时间还有最后五分钟
SHU must really suck ass.
关禁闭的滋味肯定不好受
Oh man, she was in there for two weeks.
天哪 她关了两个礼拜的禁闭
I've taken shits longer than that.
我比她关的时间更久
Hey. Kate Winslet. See any icebergs?
凯特·温丝莱特 看到冰山了吗
They're back again, Janae!
他们又回来了 珍娜
C'mon! This way! Cut that out!
快点 这边 你们给我住手
Boys chase girls!
玩不玩男生追女生
Whatcha gonna do if you catch us?
如果你们追到我们了会怎么样
Only one way to find out.
那就只有死路一条了
Go back to your mama.
回去追你妈吧
Janae! Quit showing off!
珍娜 跑得快没什么了不起
C'mon, you guys!
来呀 你们两个
Get 'em!
抓住他们
Correctional Officer…
狱警
Good Morning. Welcome.
早上好 欢迎
Hey.
你们好
Ladies of the W.A.C.
各位女咨委的女士
Are you taking us to prom or something'?
你是要带我们去毕业舞会吗
Ah, yea yeah.
是呀
Just close the door, please.
请把门关上
Prisoner Two Two Seven, you have…
犯人227号 你已经…
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, small token of my esteem.
这是我的一点小小心意 不成敬意
DUNKIN' DONUTS
唐恩都乐
Damn, Healy! That's proper.
哎哟 海利 太正点了
And you talk about this outside,
听你们在外面说到这个
you never see bear claws again.
进来后就再没见过熊爪杏仁饼
Silencio, Mr. Healy.
嘘 海利先生
We're gonna be like Red's lady.
我们会像红妈的女人那样
What's her name?
她叫什么名字来着
The one that don't talk?
那个不说话的
Norma.
诺尔玛
We're gonna be like four Normas.
我们要做诺尔玛四人帮
Alright, now, business.
好吧 现在开始说正事
I.E., if you will,
也就是说 如果你们愿意
the concerns of your fellow inmates.
请告诉我你们狱友间关心的事
Mr. Healy.
海利先生
The pillow that we get for sleeping is thin like paper.
发给我们睡觉用的枕头薄得像张纸
Sometimes. Yo es necesito two pillows.
有时候我需要垫两个枕头[自慰]
For ergonomics.
才符合人体工程学[满足生理需求]
Second pillow?
还要个枕头
Write it down.
记下来
Okay, first of all, the hot sauce in the commissary is bullshit.
首先 小卖部里的辣椒酱太逊了
We want that Thailand sauce, the one with the rooster on it.
我们要泰式的 就是牌子上有只公鸡的
Sriracha牌] Rooster Sauce.
公鸡辣椒酱[
And, second of all, ain't no reason
然后 不知道为啥
we can't get "Fifty Shades of Grey" in the library!
我们在图书馆借不到《五十度的灰》
We talked about this, Jefferson.
杰弗逊 这件事我们讨论过
The Fed's not gonna subsidize erotica.
联邦政府是不会拨款补贴色情作品的
I've got a copy.
我有一本
I've got one, too.
我也有一本
Fifty Shades".
《五十道阴影》 "
I withdraw my request,
我撤回我的请求
but Maria's straight up about the pillows.
但是玛丽亚说的枕头的事是真的
Pillows, again. Chapman.
枕头 再加一笔 查普曼
You're done?
你说完了
Far as I know.
我能说的都说了
Okay. The thing is,
好吧 事情是这样的
I think that a few basic changes
我觉得一点点基本的变化
could drastically improve the quality of life.
就会大幅度改善生活品质
Like, clinic hours every week for preventative healthcare
比如 增加每周预防性保健的门诊时间
and reopening the track and maybe legal counseling.
重新开放跑道或者可以提供法律咨询
And the G.E.D. program.
还有普通教育发展项目
Now, I understand that there's a there's a mold situation in the classroom,
虽然现在我能理解 因为教室里有霉菌
but this needs to be addressed.
但是这种事情总得解决
The inmates down the hill, they get classes,
那些发配到山下的囚犯 都有课上
and they are not getting out anytime soon.
她们不会马上就出狱
We are here for shorter stays.
我们在这儿待的时间比她们短
We should be learning to improve ourselves.
我们也应该通过学习来提升自己
As students
就像学生一样
or even teachers.
甚至像老师那样
Something's telling me she has a teacher in mind.
听起来她还想当老师
Chang, you're up.
常 轮到你了
Uh, okay, Mr. Healy, okay.
好的 海利先生 很好
Any available C.O.s to the admin building.
请有空的狱警都到行政楼来
Lay it on me, Chang.
跟我说说看 常
Uh, okay.
好
Good. Got a good list going here…
好的 这张清单很翔实
some good ideas.
有些建议很不错
Now, the problem as I see it
我觉得现在的问题就是
No no I'm sorry, I really think that
不 不 抱歉 但我真觉得
is that we have a budget situation.
是预算的问题
Now, I can do my best,
我会尽力而为
but it's gonna be hard for me to do all these things
但是对我来说 要想搞定所有事很难
and still be able to bring doughnuts to our meetings every month.
不过每个月的例会上我还是会带甜甜圈
And coffee.
还有咖啡
Well, we tried.
好了 我们尽力了
What just happened?
刚才是怎么回事
You were there.
你不是在吗
We finally get an opportunity to make some improvements around here
我们终于得到了机会能够让这里改善一点
Don't be getting all "Amistad" on me, Chapman.
查普曼 别总把我当成《勇者无惧》
Healy look like he gunning for change?
海利看上去像是会支持改革的人吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表