剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You're serious?
你是认真的吗
Mm hmm.
是的
You ready to take on the Lord's grace?
你准备好接受主的恩典了吗
Kneel before me. Bring the dog, please.
跪在我面前 把狗牵着
Right here before me, we have a sinner, Lord,
主啊 在我面前跪着一个罪人
who is ready to accept you into her heart.
她准备好接纳您了
Cleanse her heart of sickness and her mind of filth.
净化她肮脏龌龊的心灵吧
Yeah, I'm still seeing filth.
我还是龌龊着呢
Concentrate! Dear Lord,
集中注意力 亲爱的主啊
I ask you today to help this sinner find a life of family,
我请求您帮助这名罪人找到家庭生活
a life of rightness.
让她过上正确的生活
We're gonna make her pure and whole and good again.
我们会让她重新纯洁 健康 善良
As I lay my hand on this child's head right here, right now,
我现在把手放在这孩子的头上
I ask you, Lord, to help her.
我请求您 主 帮助她
Help her become gay, Lord, no more!
主啊 帮助她不再成为同性恋吧
I don't feel any different. Wait.
我没觉得有什么不同 等等
Let me try picturing the two thousand and eight U.S. Women's soccer team.
让我回想2008年美国女子足球队的画面
That usually works. Okay.
那通常会有用 好
Kick it, kick it. Wait, wait...
踢啊 踢啊 等等
I don't feel anything. I don't feel anything!
我没感觉啊 我没感觉啊
It worked.
起作用了
I don't like this. Change me back!
我不喜欢这样 把我变回去
Don't leave me here like this! Don't leave me straight!
别这样 别让我成了个直女
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢您 谢谢您
Change me back!
把我变回去
Hey, Trish.
小崔
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Yo, Nichols,
尼古拉
I know you're probably not supposed to talk to me and everything,
我知道你也许不能和我说话什么的
but could you, uh
但你能不能...
could you do me a solid
你能不能帮我个忙
and and tell Red I'm gonna make it right?
告诉红妈我会补偿的
Yeah, okay.
好
You, uh you tell her that
告诉她
I'm we're we're gonna be square,
我... 我们会扯平的
cause I'm gonna figure something out.
因为我要弄明白一些事情 '
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Ladies! Time to report to your work details.
女士们 该报告工作明细了
Those of you with prior approval
经过事先批准的囚犯
can make your way to the front entrance
可以去前门
to meet today's special guests.
和今天的特别客人见面
Showtime, right?
好戏上演了对吧
Hey! Walk...in orderly fashion.
有序地走路
Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?
你他妈的要去干嘛呢
I'm going to see the kids. They said I could come.
我要去见孩子们 他们说我可以去
Oh, did they?
是吗
Yeah. Plus, I get out of work, so it's cool.
还有 我下班了 所以没事
You can't even keep your fucking eyes open.
你他妈眼睛都睁不开了
It's my fault for trusting a stupid fucking...
相信一个愚蠢的瘾君子
What are you doing?
你在干什么
junkie moron idiot. Just stay in here.
是我的错 待在这里
You don't have to go to work. Just stay out of sight.
你没必要去干活了 躲起来
What am I supposed to do in here?
我在这里要干嘛
Take a nap.
打个盹
I don't understand. What is it you're trying to pay for?
我不明白 你想给什么东西付钱
These headphones.
这副耳机
Yeah. We don't sell those.
我们不卖那种
Uh, but you did two years ago.
但你们两年前卖
Ye no, I borrowed them from you when I I didn't have the money,
那时候我没钱 所以就借了你们的耳机
but I do now, so I want to settle my debt.
但我现在有钱了 我想还债
Let me get the manager.
我去找经理
Listen, I told you not to come in here.
我告诉过你别进来
But I'm I'm here to pay you
我之前没有付钱
for something I haven't paid for yet.
现在来还债了
I owe you for these headphones, yo.
我欠你们这副耳机的钱
Just go.
走吧
No, no. I'm no thief. I settle my debts.
不不 我不是小偷 欠了钱我就会还
Just go before I call the cops.
快走 免得我报警
Uh. Sam.
山姆
What?
怎么了
I saw her take one of those necklaces.
我看见她偷了一条项链
No. I'm gonna pay for that later. You know?
不 我回头再付项链的钱
But first things first. Why don't we say it's,
事情有先后 不如
uh, it's twenty dollars and we call it even?
我给你二十美元 咱们扯平了吧
That necklace doesn't even cost that much.
那条项链都不值那么多钱
This isn't for the necklace. It's for the headphones.
不是项链的钱 是耳机的钱
Sara, don't let her leave.
莎拉 别让她跑了
You don't let her leave. I don't get paid enough.
你自己去拦啊 谁让你给我那么点工资
Hey! Where you going?
你要去哪里
Nowhere.
不去哪里
She steal something?
她偷了东西吗
I'm I'm not sure.
我不确定
A区需要囚犯护送 Need a prisoner escort, block A.
Inmates. Say hello.
囚犯们 问声好
What's up? What's with you runnin' away? Huh?
怎么了 跑什么跑
Look at me when I'm fuckin' talkin' to you, man! Look at me!
看着老娘 老娘在和你说话呢 看着老娘
Here we go. You ready to see some some shit up in this shit?
好了 准备好看监狱里的恶心事吗
The fuck you smiling for? What, you some kind of clown?!
你他妈笑什么笑 你是小丑吗
What the fuck you smiling for?! You think this is a joke?
你他妈笑什么啊 你觉得这是个笑话吗
Do I look like a fucking joke to you?!
你觉得老娘像是在和你说笑吗
You wouldn't make it one goddamn night in here.
你一晚上都撑不过去
You wanna tell me you think fuckin' decent...
你想告诉我你觉得正直...
You common cry of curs whose
你们这些狂吠的贱狗
breath I hate as reek o' th' rotten fens,
我痛恨你们的气息 就像痛恨沼泽的恶臭
whose loves I prize
我轻视你们的好感
as the dead carcasses of unburied men
就像厌恶腐烂裸露的
that do corrupt my air!
尸骸一样
Thank you. Ah, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Speak up!
声音大点
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Oh. You trying to cop a fuckin' attitude with me now?
你对我还有意见了啊
No! No, I just –
没有 没有 我只是...
What?
什么
You said speak up, so I
你说大声点 所以我...
Don't fuckin' play with me.
别他妈玩我
Don't play wi' her.
别玩她
Don't. Smile!
别 笑啊
Why?
为什么
This is for real!
这是真的
Galls!
深仇
What, you quiet now? You don't got a joke to tell, clown?
怎么 现在不吱声了 没笑话说了 小丑
You don't got a joke to tell? You're a fuckin' smoking clown.
没笑话说了 你他妈就是个傻逼小丑
What, you gonna tell jokes and juggle?
怎么 你要说笑话变戏法吗
Get your hands off my fucking pussy. You want to touch it?
别摸我下面 你想摸吗
You want to touch it for real? Huh?
你真的想摸吗
So, what's up?
怎么
You think you tough
你觉得你坐轮椅
cause you in a wheelchair and shit, huh?
就了不起了吗 '
No.
没有
Well, you know what I'm saying?
你知道我的意思吧
Ain't no wheelchair ramps in prison, right?
监狱里可没有轮椅坡道
Ain't nobody gonna be holding no doors open
在这里可没有人
for you and shit, up in here.
帮你开门
I don't need nobody to hold doors for me.
我不需要别人帮我开门
I can do anything anybody else can do.
别人能做的我都能做
Oh shit. My bad. That's cool.
该死 我错了 没事
You know what I'm saying? I ain't I ain't mean you couldn't do stuff.
你懂我的意思吧 我不是说你做不了
They told me I couldn't rob a liquor store
他们说我没法抢贩酒店
cause I'm a roller. Well, I showed them.
因为我坐着轮椅 我证明给他们看了 '
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表