剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
难道不喜欢吗
Oh, my God, honey.
上帝啊 亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我的宝贝
That's enough.
你们够了
So sorry, I'm so sorry I'm I'm late. No.
真抱歉 我迟到了 没有
I I swear I was here,
我发誓我早到了
but I think they were like, deliberately fucking with me.
但我觉得他们像是在故意难为我
Whatever. It's fine. You're here.
算了 没事 你已经在这了
You look great.
你看上去很不错
I mean who knew you could rock orange?
谁能想到你会穿上囚服啊
Please.
求别说
Seriously, and and your face is like all cheekboney.
说真的 你瘦的都能看到脸颊骨了
Well, I haven't, I haven't eaten since Wednesday.
从礼拜三后我就没吃过东西
What?
什么
She's starving me out. Who?
她要饿死我 谁
Oh, my God. Do you have any change?
上帝啊 你有零钱吗
Oh, yeah, uh, yeah, I I think so. What do you want?
有 我想有吧 你想吃什么
Literally anything. Go.
什么都行 去吧
停止使用
No.
不
Uh, I don't think they work, honey.
我想这机器坏了 亲爱的
No.
不
No! No.
别啊
Inmate, step away from the machine!
犯人 离机器远点
He just called you, "inmate."
他刚叫你犯人
You too, sir!
你也是 先生
Sorry.
抱歉
This is her. She did this.
是她 她干的
Who who are you talking about?
你说的是谁
The woman who runs the kitchen.
那个管厨房的女人
Wh why are we whispering?
我们为什么要那么小声说话
She's starving me out.
她要饿死我
I insulted the food.
就因为我侮辱了她做的食物
Oh, Piper.
帕波
Your foot in mouth disease.
你这口不择言的臭毛病
I'm an idiot. She's issued a fucking fatwa against me.
我是个白痴 她对我发布了一道死刑令
I think I'm gonna have to fight her.
我想我得和她干一架
What?
啥
How am I supposed to prison fight
我怎么能和一个有背伤的
an old Russian lady with back back problems?
俄罗斯老女人在监狱里干架呢
Hey, Piper. Come on.
帕波 别扯了
You're not. That's ridiculous.
你不会的 那太荒唐了
You you don't have to fight anybody, okay?
你不用和任何人干架 知道吗
Hey, hey, hey. Stop, stop.
别哭了 别哭了
No touching!
不许身体接触
It it's gonna be okay.
会没事的
All right?
好吗
Your your commissary money 's coming, right?
你的生活费很快就到了 不是吗
I sent I sent the the check the minute I left here.
我一出去就把支票寄来
Express mail.
用特快专递
Even if you have to live off Snickers bars,
即使你只能靠士力架活着
it's gonna be okay.
那也会没事的
I hate that you're seeing my like this.
我讨厌你看到我这样
At least i get to see you.
至少我能看到你
Tell me that you're not watching "Mad Men."
告诉我你没在看"广告狂人"
What?
啥
Promise me you're not watching "Mad Men" without me.
答应我不会背着我看"广告狂人"
That when I get out of here,
当我出去之后
we're gonna binge watch it, together,
我们要一起狂追
in bed, with take out from
躺在床上 吃着外卖
Gertie's?
格蒂家的吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes, of course, a hundred percent.
好的 保证 百分百保证
Visiting hours have come to a close.
探视时间即将结束
Jesus. Wha really? That was like two minutes.
这是真的么 我们好像才说了两分钟
Visitors, please make your way to the exit.
访客们 请离开
We can hug again.
我们能再拥抱一次了
What?
什么
Once coming in, once going out.
进来一次 出去一次
Okay. Come here.
好 过来
I love you, babe.
我爱你 宝贝
Sorry.
对不住了啊
Red! Red!
红妈 红妈
What is it?
怎么了
Betty's dead.
贝蒂挂了
She was a good girl.
她是个好女孩
No one heard her go.
没人知道她死了
Get over it. It's a freezer.
得了吧 这是只冰箱
See, what happened here is a breach in the main coolant line.
瞧见了吧 冷却剂管路有个破洞
Big, nasty breach.
又大 又恶心的破洞
Ugly breach. Bad, bad breach.
丑陋的破洞 非常严重
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
That's the freon.
氟利昂
Some people use it for huffing.
有些人会吸食氟利昂气体
Makes for a super intense but short lived high,
效果超嗨 但是时间很短
similar to crack, uh, but without the migraines.
有点像可卡因 但不会头疼
Put those in ice water. Don't stack those, Gina.
把这些放冰水里面 别堆起来 吉纳
Nice pussy.
好漂亮
Don't ask.
别问
I don't intend to.
我没打算问
Thanksgiving's coming twice this year, ladies.
今年第二次感恩节要来了 女士们
Spread the word.
把话传出去
Okay. I understand what you have to do.
我知道你要做什么
What?
什么
I'm not a fighter. Go ahead.
我不是一个打手 动手吧
I'm a little busy here. Pick up those rags –
我现在有点忙 把这些破布捡起来
I'm not going to swing first.
我不会先动手的
Good!
很好
Just hit me and get it over with.
你就揍我一顿 把事给了了
I said I'm a little busy!
我说了现在有点忙
I'm not leaving until you do it!
你不动手我是不会走的
Three, two, one. You want me to hit you?
三 二 一 你想让我扁你吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, get ready. You called my food disgusting.
好 准备好 是你说我的食物恶心
You're not getting hazed.
你不会被戏弄
You're not getting harassed.
也不会被骚扰
You're getting starved. To death!
但你会越来越饿 直到死去
You'll leave Litchfield as
骨瘦如柴的你会被装进收尸袋
a skeleton in a body bag.
然后运出利奇菲尔德
Now march your yuppie ass out of my kitchen.
现在请你优雅地滚出我的厨房
Slowly, so you don't burn too many calories.
走慢点 不然会消耗太多卡路里
So the third time, same thing happens,
第三次 同样的事发生了
and the farmer looks at his wife,
农夫看着他的妻子
then back at the penguin,
然后又看看企鹅
and finally the penguin goes
最后企鹅走了
He's not an eggplant, man. He's retarded."
"他不是茄子 他是弱智" "
You get it? 'Cause he –
你懂了吗 因为他
We get it.
我们听懂了
My brother was retarded.
我哥哥是个弱智
I'm so sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉听到这消息
You know, my husband's a little slow.
你知道 我丈夫有点迟钝
Says he was dropped on his head when he was born.
据说他出生的时候头被撞了一下
Just my luck.
我就是这么倒霉
They couldn't have dropped him on his dick?
他们怎么没撞他的小鸡鸡
I think I slept wrong last night.
我想我昨天没睡好
Should we call it a short walk today, ladies?
女士们 今天的散步能早点结束吗
Yes.
好的
Oh, you barely broke a sweat.
你几乎都没出汗
Oh, my son has dentist appointment.
我儿子要去看牙医
Oh, okay.
好吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表