剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
This rag smells like mildew.
这抹布一股霉味
It means your counter is gonna smell like mildew.
那意味着你的餐台也会一股霉味
That's gross.
那太恶心了
You need to wash your rags, Red.
你得清洗抹布 红妈
Nicky...
妮琪
Why'd you choose Lorna to run for WAC and not me?
你为什么选择罗娜去参选女咨委而不选我
You're questioning my decisions?
你在质问我的决定吗
Only in the most respectful way you could possibly imagine.
你要明白 我绝对是充满尊敬地问一下
I just...
我只是...
I thought I was like your Spock.
我以为我是你的史波克[星际迷航人物]
My what?
我的什么
You know, your right hand. Your girl Friday. Your V.P.
就是你的左膀右臂 你的得力助手 副统领
Lorna is pretty and unthreatening.
罗娜很漂亮 且没有威胁性
I like her lipstick and she listens.
我喜欢她说的话 而且她很听话
The last thing you need is a public forum.
你最不需要的就是陷入公共论坛了
You're already too mouthy for your own good.
你的嘴巴已经够大了 对你没什么好处
Yeah, but...
是啊 但是
Don't confuse being my daughter with getting a vote.
别把做我女儿和获得选举支持混为一谈
This isn't a democracy, sweetheart.
这可不是什么民主制度 亲爱的
You need something?
你需要什么吗
Oh, gosh!
天啊
This prize sure beats the heck out of a decoder ring.
这个大收获可比解码环有趣多了
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
The girls are very concerned about their oral hygiene.
那些姑娘们很注重自己的口腔卫生
You bringing in cell phones, too?
你也会把手机走私进来吗
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
So you're not taking dirty pictures of your hairy pussy
所以你没有拍下自己多毛的下体照片
to send to your husband?
发送给你丈夫吗
Do the curtains match the drapes?
你的阴毛和你的头发颜色一样吗
You got some purple wispies down there?
你下面的阴毛也带点紫色吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Someone smuggled in a phone.
有人把手机私自弄进来了
And now it's getting in the way of my business.
现在它碍着我的事了
I don't like competition, sweet cheeks.
我不喜欢竞争 亲爱的
Visiting hours are now over...
探视时间现已结束
Caputo grilled me
卡普托今天就
about inappropriate relationships for five hours today.
不恰当的男女关系问题盘问了我5个小时
It wasn't really five hours, but it felt that way.
其实并非真有5小时 但感觉有那么漫长
You know, this is inappropriate.
你知道 这样是不得体的
What you and me are doing.
你和我现在的行为
It's gonna be fine, baby.
会没事的 宝贝
I think we have different definitions of fine.
我觉得我们对"没事"二字的定义不同
I'm about to lose my job, and your mom was naked.
我可能会丢了工作 而你妈当时赤身裸体的
Like, really, really naked. All of it.
真的是赤裸着 一丝不挂
I saw her boobs.
我都看见她的奶子了
But you didn't do nothing, right?
但你没做出什么事 对吧
What?
什么
You didn't fuck her?
你没上她吧
Why would I...
我为什么要...
I don't want your mom, Daya. I want you.
我想要的人不是你妈 达娅 我想要你
No... Let me.
别 让我这样做吧
Please, don't.
求你了 别这样
I wanna feel all of you.
我想要感受你的全部
Oh, come on in, Chapman.
进来吧 查普曼
Please close the door.
请把门关上
What? Do you...
什么 你...
Hold up the red one.
拿着红色这件
Okay, now the blue.
好吧 换蓝色这件
Mr. Healy...
海利先生
It's for my wife. It's our anniversary tomorrow.
这是给我老婆买的 明天是我们结婚周年纪念日
I think the blue is better. Thanks.
我觉得蓝色这件更好看 谢谢
Have a seat, Chapman.
请坐吧 查普曼
Chapman, we understand each other, don't we?
查普曼 我们相互理解对方 不是吗
I think so.
我想是的
I mean, I agree.
我也同意
I think the two of us working together,
我觉得我们两个齐心协力
we could really turn some things around.
一定可以改变很多事情
Or at the very least, make things a little quieter.
或者至少 让这里更平静一些
You want me to run for WAC.
你想让我竞选女咨委
We don't get ladies as bright as yourself in here often.
我们这里可不经常有像你这么聪明的女人
Thank you, Mr. Healy. I appreciate that. I really do.
谢谢你 海利先生 我感激你这样说 真的
But I'm trying this new thing where I stay out of the spotlight.
但我正试着低调一些 不去成为焦点人物
I feel... I think that it's a better bet for me.
我感觉 那样会对我更好
I'm giving you a chance
我是在给你个机会
to make your time count, Chapman.
让你在这里的时间过得有意义 查普曼
Thank you. But I need to politely decline.
谢谢 但我必须礼貌地拒绝
Well, I'm disappointed.
我很失望
It's certainly not like I can force you to run anyway, right?
反正我又不能强迫你参加竞选 对吧
We're not Cosmo, Larry.
我们不是《时尚》那种大牌杂志 莱瑞
We don't do pieces on having better orgasms.
我们不会刊登关于如何获得更爽的高潮的文章
And, truthfully, "Edging"
老实说 "高潮边缘"
sounds like a recipe for blue balls. It's just...
听起来像是解决"蓝蛋"的秘方 就是...
It is gross.
真的很恶心
Look, what if I change the angle? Maybe...
听着 如果我变换个角度来写呢 或许
What's the deal with your wife? Is she really in prison?
你妻子是怎么回事 她真的入狱了吗
My fiancee. She is. It sucks.
是我未婚妻 她确实入狱了 糟透了
Look, um, I really think if I made some changes...
听我说 我真觉得如果我做些修改
Christ, Bloom. No one wants to learn how not to come.
天啊 布鲁姆 没人想知道如何实现不高潮
Coming is the whole goddamn point.
做爱就是为了高潮那个爽劲儿啊
Listen, I've got to get to this meeting.
听着 我得去开会了
But this is a good story, okay? Come on, Tim.
但这是篇好故事 别这样 蒂姆
I need this. Just give me something, huh? An assignment.
我需要这个机会 给我布置个研究课题吧
You want an assignment? Fine.
你想要个研究课题吗 行
Here's your assignment, "My wife is in prison."
你的研究课题就是 "我妻子的监狱秘事"
Fiancee.
是未婚夫
She takes naked showers with bad, busty women,
她和那些干坏事的女人一起裸身共浴
and I'm home alone thinking about it, trying not to come.
而我却在家里幻想着那场景 还不能达到高潮
That's a story for us. Knock yourself out.
那对我们来说到时候个好故事 慢走不送
It's too far! A little to the right.
太过了 再往右边一点
Ain't we learned our lesson about hanging crosses, Tucky?
我们在挂十字架时还没学到教训吗 塔琪
Ain't we learned our lesson about mouthing off?
你因为大嘴乱说话还没学到教训吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You keep this up,
你继续这样下去
and God's gonna start questioning your devotion.
上帝就会质疑你的虔诚心
He told me.
他这样告诉我的
Died for your sins." Who's gonna win?
"为罪而死" 谁会获胜呢 "
Tiffany.
蒂芙妮
Man, those little white midgets are sad,
老天 那些白种小矮人真可悲
but them bitches know how to win!
但她们真的深谙取胜之道
Look at you, all power hungry and shit.
瞧瞧你 一副对权力饥渴的模样
Where are your morals, Candidate Jefferson?
你的道德何在呢 杰弗逊候选人
Well, Mackenzie...
麦肯锡
This fucking election.
该死的竞选
Like this place needs to be any more like high school!
还嫌这地方不够像高中吗
My God, I'm drowning in vowels over here.
老天啊 我要死在这一片元音上了
This the campaign strategy?
这是你的竞选策略吗
No, it's more like a life strategy.
不 这更像是生活策略
Everyone likes to get fed.
每个人都喜欢吃美食吃到饱
Come on. Come on!
来嘛 来嘛
Come on! It's delicious!
拜托 这很美味的
Speaking of high school...
说到高中...
I feel like such an asshole.
我觉得自己真是个大混蛋
Why won't she even look at me?
她怎么连看都不看我一眼
Cause you were an asshole. Everyone has their limits.
因为你是个大混蛋 每个人都有忍耐极限的 '
Okay, 32, 33...
好了 32 33
Whoa. Thirty four points!
哇塞 34分啊
Look, you know her better than I do, but in my experience,
听着 你比我更了解她 但在我看来
she can smell bullshit like a shark smells blood.
她能轻易察觉你的心思 就像鲨鱼嗅到血一样
Just cut out the needy puppy act
别再这么一副小狗依赖主人的可怜样
and be straight with her.
跟她直说吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表