剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
so if if you haven't eaten....
如果你还没吃饭
Unless you're meeting someone before the show. Uh...
除非你在演出前还有约
No. I'm not. Chinese sounds great.
我没有 中餐挺好的
I'll have whatever you're having.
你吃什么我也吃什么
They didn't call your name. You don't have a visitor.
他们没叫你的名字 你没访客
But...maybe there is a mistake.
也许搞错了
Please, can you double check?
能麻烦你查查吗
Yeah, O'Neill, you sure you
奥尼尔 你确定
don't have anybody on the list for Pelage?
佩拉奇没有访客吗
Uh, Miss Claudette? Come on, that joke's older than my Nana.
克劳黛小姐吗 拜托 这个梗不能再老了
It's not a joke this time.
这次不是开玩笑
Oh. Wait. Oh, yeah. Yeah, she's on the list.
等等 表上有她
Sorry. Thought it was a joke.
对不起 我还以为是开玩笑
Am I allowed to touch you?
我可以碰你吗
What do you think about Bora Bora Bora?
你觉得波拉波拉波拉怎么样
What? You mean Bora Bora?
什么 你是说波拉波拉岛吗
No, no, I think there's three Boras.
不 好像有三个波拉
I've been thinking about it for our honeymoon.
我一直想去那里度蜜月
I mean, I know Christopher has got his mind set on Madrid,
我知道克里斯托弗想去马德里
but all those enchiladas, I get gassy.
但是我吃玉米卷饼会胀气
That's a conversation you should probably have with Christopher.
这话你对克里斯托弗去说吧
Oh, yeah, but you've traveled.
但你经常旅行啊
Not to Bora Bora.
没去过波拉波拉岛
Bora.
还有个波拉
Hey, Trish.
小崔
Uh, did you get through to Mercy?
你打通梅西的电话了吗
Oh, no, not yet, but, you know, it's cool.
还没有 但是没关系
She came by the kitchen earlier to give Red an olive.
她早些时候去了厨房 给红妈橄榄
What?
什么
An olive.
橄榄
It's an olive branch, right?
是橄榄枝吧[象征和平]
Either way, Red don't want nothin' to do with her.
无论如何 红妈不想和她扯上关系
But she turned herself in for Red.
但她为了红妈自首了
I mean she's got more time on her sentence because of her.
因为红妈 她又得多服刑
Yeah, well, she brought it on herself.
她自找的
I mean, she told Pornstache about the trucks.
她告诉了黄胡卡车的事
She's a Judas Priest.
她就是犹大圣徒
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Well, it's obvious,
很明显啊
and I think it's disgusting
红妈为她做了那么多
after everything Red's done for her.
我觉得她这样很不厚道
It's not true. I mean, you don't know,
不是的 我是说 你又不知道
so watch it with the rumors, all right?
别人云亦云 好吗
What's the matter with you?
你干嘛这么激动
Nothing.
没什么
You still mad 'cause we're not sleeping together?
就因为我不和你一起睡 你还生气吗
Oh, Christ.
天啊
Aw, that's it. Aw, come on, Nichols.
就是因为这个 乖啦 尼古拉
It's better this way, being friends.
我们做朋友更好
You know, I miss it, too, sometimes...
我有时候也怀念过去...
but... I gotta stay true to Christopher.
但我得对克里斯托弗忠诚
Oh God, please, no more about fuckin' Christopher.
天啊 求你别说克里斯托弗了
I can't cheat on him. You know I can't cheat on him.
我不能劈腿 你知道的
Yeah, I know. You can't cheat on him. You know why?
我知道 你不能劈腿 你知道为什么吗
Cause Christopher doesn't fuckin' exist...
因为克里斯托弗都不存在 '
at least not in your life.
至少没在你的生活里
He hasn't visited you since three weeks after you got here.
你进监狱三周后他就没来探访过你
That's not true.
不是的
Oh, yeah, it is, and everybody knows it.
是真的 大家都知道
The only reason nobody says anything
大家都不说的原因是
is 'cause they're embarrassed for you
她们为你觉得尴尬
because it's pathetic. But I'm sick of it,
这太可悲了 但我受够了
just like I'm sick of you talking about things
就像我受够了你谈论
you don't know anything about.
你根本不懂的事情一样
Fuck you.
去你妈的
Hey, fuck you, too.
去你妈的
Yeah, go do your make believe somewhere else.
去别的地方假装吧
I don't have the patience for it anymore.
老娘可没耐心了
On the gate, now for crossing. Open up the gate.
靠近大门 可以通过 打开大门
Hey! Trish. Hi.
小崔
Trish, how's it going?
小崔 你还好吗
Where you been? It's been forever, yo.
你去哪里了 好久不见
Oh, I I I got a job in a kitchen.
我在厨房里找了份工作
Around here?
在这附近吗
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Well, you, uh you got to come by the park sometime and say hi.
你抽点时间来公园打声招呼吧
I should. I I will.
我是应该 我会的
Where you stayin'?
你住哪
Oh, you know, nowhere permanent right now, but I, uh –
没有稳定住所 但我...
I, I stay in a shelter some nights. And I'm eighteen now,
有时住在收容所 我十八岁了
so they can't call my folks. Yeah, so I'm free now, you know?
他们不能打电话给我爸妈 我现在自由了
I'm living the dream, you know?
梦想成真
Hey, I got a section eight apartment.
我住在八区公寓
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I'm there with my boyfriend.
是啊 我和男朋友住一起
I mean, if if you want, you can crash for a while,
如果你愿意 也可以来我家住一阵
you know, if if things get real bad.
如果你过得不好的话
No, no. That's...
不用啦 那...
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. Yeah, you, you know me.
是啊 你知道我的
I don't like asking for favors from anybody.
我不喜欢求人帮忙
Hey. You're not asking. I'm offering.
不是你求 是我自愿提出的
Uh, that's cool, Allie. That's really great.
没事啦 艾莉 真好
You stop by the stop by the park sometime
有空来公园哦
and hook me up with some leftovers, all right?
给我带点剩菜来 好吗
O okay, Trish, I will. I will.
好的 小崔 我会的 我会的
You like kids, Bennett?
你喜欢小孩吗 本尼特
Sure. They're all right. You?
当然喜欢 他们挺好的 你呢
Of course. Who doesn't like kids?
当然 谁不喜欢小孩呢
Listen up. You're about to enter a Federal correctional facility.
听着 你们即将进入联邦教改局
You will be held to the same expectations as the inmates.
对你们的要求和对囚犯一样
That means no talking, no chewing gum, no acting disrespectful.
不许说话 不许吃口香糖 不许无礼
You understand me? All right, is that it? Let's go.
听明白了吗 好了 人齐了吗 走吧
Wait. There's one more.
等等 还有一个
These kids are all delinquents, right?
她们都犯了法对吧
Yeah, I thought so.
我觉得是
Wonder what she did.
她能干出什么事啊
Here she comes.
她来了
I'm on it. Yo, Doggett! Hey. Hold up.
我来 德盖特 等等
Yeah?
怎么
Listen, I heard you cured Janae's knee. Is that true?
听说你治好了珍娜的膝盖 是真的吗
Yes. Yeah. I'm just a simple woman
是的 我只是个简单的
doing the work of the Lord.
为上帝办事的女人
I see. Uh, look, that's that's really it's incredible.
我明白了 太神奇了
Um, do you think you could help me?
你可以帮我吗
Well, what's hurting?
你哪里疼
My mind. I have unclean thoughts.
我的脑子 我有不干净的想法
Lesbian content.
关于拉拉的
What do you think? You think you can help?
你怎么说 能帮我吗
You know you're messing with me,
你在戏弄我
and I don't mess with my Lord that way. Sorry, but I
我才不会戏弄上帝 不好意思 我...
No, no, no. No, I'm not. No, no, no, I'm not. I swear.
不不不 我没有 我发誓
I mean, since look, since I had Little Boo,
自从我有了小嘣
I found these feelings of mothering... deep inside me.
我发现了内心深处的母性
I think someday I might want to have a kid.
我觉得以后我想要个孩子
But I don't want to do it with another woman,
但我不想和另一个女人一起领养
cause those kids, they always turn out gay.
因为那些小孩长大后也会变成同性恋 '
And being queer, that is a really hard life.
同性恋的生活可不好过
The cycle of terror ends now with me.
恐怖的轮回终结于我
I swear.
我发誓
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表