剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Uh, repeat after me. Don't electrocute yourself.
跟着我说一遍 别把自己电死了
Don't electrocute yourself.
别把自己电死了
Now you know the first thing.
现在你懂基本知识了
Here. Read this.
给 看这个
Then...
然后
fix this.
修这个
The light turns on, you can call it a day.
灯亮了 你今天的工作就结束了
And that goes for all you newts.
你们小新都要这样做
Read. Fix a lamp. Go away.
学习 修灯 离开
That's your…day.
今天就这样
That's your job.
这是你们的工作
Jobs pay. This is bullshit.
工作有钱拿 这是狗屁
You're making eleven cents an hour.
你一小时赚一毛一
Right, so I can, like,
是啊 这样我可以
save up and buy a six dollar Pepsi at the company store?
存钱在商店里买六块钱的百事可乐吗
Pepsi, five seventy five.
百事可乐 五块七毛五
It's bullshit. I ain't pickin' cotton.
放狗屁 老娘才不做黑奴摘棉花
God. You're one of them.
老天 原来你是很屌的那一种
Bet your ass I am.
老娘肯定是
Fine.
好吧
Sit in the cage and check out the tools.
到笼子里分发工具
In other words, sit on your ass and do nothing all day.
换句话说 乖乖待着 一天什么事也不用做
You think you can handle that?
这样可以吧
You speakin' my language. That's what I'm talkin' about.
我们终于说同种语言了 我就是这个意思
I need a wrench.
我要一个扳手
Voilo. The monkey can dance.
很好 猴子会耍猴戏
What you call me?
你叫我什么
You lose a tool, you go to SHU.
丢一件工具 就关禁闭
Time for my nap.
我去打个盹
So, you go to that address
你去这个地方
and you tell them I trained you in my kitchen.
告诉他们 你跟着我学的厨艺
They'll pay you shit
工资少得可怜
and work you like a Chinese on the railroad,
使唤你就像以前的中国铁路劳工一样
but it's a job.
但好歹有个工作
Red, thank you so much for this.
红妈 太感谢你了
You don't come back here, all right?
你不会回来了吧
That's what I'm hoping.
希望如此
I hope so, too.
我也这样希望
Most of these girls are in and out so much,
大多数姑娘在这里进进出出
it's like they're fucking the place.
好像跟这地方干上了
Mercy, can I have your combs?
梅西 梳子给我好吗
Yeah. Take them, Woodstock.
归你了 伍德斯托克
How about your muumuu?
你的长袍呢
Fine.
没问题
What about this?
这件呢
You'll swim in that.
这个对你来说太大了
I was gonna cut it up for yoga straps.
我可以剪开做瑜伽拉伸带
You know, for stretching.
专门拉伸用的
Okay. Whatever.
好的 随便
Whatever? That's my shirt. I gave you that shirt.
随便 那是我的衣服 我给你的
Yeah. You gave it to me, so it's mine.
对 你给我了 所以是我的
And I can give it to who I want.
我想给谁就给谁
Little girl. Don't make me go mental on you.
小姑娘 别让我对你发疯
Boo, you don't run me no more.
大波 我不再归你管了
I know you miss my ass,
我知道你想死我的翘臀了
but Tricia's been takin' real good care of it.
但崔希娅已经满足了我
And soon, it's walkin' out of here.
很快 我就会翘着臀走出这里
Let me look at it.
让我看看
You might want to wash it.
最好先洗一下
Still got some stank on it.
还有臭味在上面
You know... it's not your ass that I want anymore.
我现在不要你的翘臀了
It's your back.
我要的是你的背[给我小心了]
Yeah. You better watch it, bitch.
你最好给我小心了 婊子
What's the drama?
这是闹哪出
Mercy should know better than to fuck with Boo this close to her date.
梅西不应该在快出去之前和大波过不去
Oh, shit. Do you think she'll try something?
见鬼 你觉得她会有所行动吗
She stole Shelly's date.
她让雪莉没能出去
Shelly?
雪莉是谁
Mrs. Boo three Mrs. Boos ago.
大波的马子 三任马子之前的马子
A week before her date, Boo had some girl jump her.
在她出去前一周 大波找人找她麻烦
There was a fight. Shelly had been growing out her nails.
两人打了一架 雪莉已经留起了指甲
Mauled that girl like a tiger.
把那个女生抓得遍体鳞伤
Caught two more years down the hill.
又多蹲了两年
Geez.
我的妈
Remove the stand. That's the body.
去掉灯架 这是主体部分
Hey, how about a lunch break, Chapman?
去吃午餐怎么样 查普曼
Oh, God. Yes. Please.
老天 当然好了
Bologna.
大红肠
Like your lunch?
午饭怎么样
Mm. I'm not complaining.
我不会抱怨什么
You learn fast. So, how's it going?
你学得挺快 怎么样了
I can't get my lamp to turn on.
我没办法让灯亮起来
Long day for you.
你今天算惨了
I, on the other hand, am feeling great job satisfaction.
我却体会到了工作满足感
My hole in the wall goes very deep.
我在墙上打的洞已经非常深了
So, how's your mental health?
你的心理还健康吗
You know, I can't shake the feeling that at the end of the day
我总是感觉一天结束时
I'm gonna be able to go home.
我可以回家了
Like, in the morning, when I wake up,
早上 我醒来时
there are these few seconds before I realize where I am,
需要花上几秒钟 我才知道我在哪里
and then I do realize and I can't breathe,
我意识到我在哪里 然后就无法呼吸
and I want to cry
我想哭
and throw shit and kill myself.
乱扔东西 自杀
When does that end?
这样的感觉什么时候会结束
I'll let you know.
你会知道的
Lunch is over, ladies. Back in.
午餐时间结束 女士们 进去吧
No, but we just sat down.
我们才刚刚坐下
And now you can get up and get back to work.
现在你可以站起来回去工作了
Speaking of which, what the fuck are you doing in there, Nichols?
话说回来 你到底在做什么 尼古拉
I'm making you a glory hole, Luschek.
我在为你的老二钻寻欢洞 卢斯奇克
Then, by all means, carry on.
那么请你务必继续
Back inside.
快进去
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Not at all. In fact, I have some good news.
没有 事实上 是有好消息
We could all stand a little good news.
好消息听下也无妨
Your case manager called,
你的案件负责人打来电话
and there's interest in reopening your case.
有可能会重审你的案子
Seems to be some immigration law reform, blah di blah.
好像与移民法变更什么的有关
You're being reviewed for potential early release.
你有可能会提前释放
I don't care to dredge up the past.
我不想旧事重提
This could mean a lot less time.
有可能刑期会大大减少
I appreciate the opportunity, but, no, thank you.
感谢给我这样的机会 不过不用了
It will be a whole lot of aggravation for nothing.
一场努力只会换来一场空
I know how these things go.
我知道这种事会有什么结果
Is there anything else?
还有事吗
No. No.
没有了
I'll let them know your decision.
我会告诉他们你的决定
That's the way it is. You work, you pay off your debt,
在这里就是这样 你工作 还清债务
then you go off and live your life. Do you understand?
然后就可以自由地过自己的生活 明白吗
You can wear it with slacks or with a skirt and tights.
制服下面可以配长裤或是紧身裙
What do you prefer?
你喜欢哪种
Skirt.
裙子
Okay. It is important that you keep your uniform clean.
保守制服整洁是非常重要的
You can't be trusted to
如果连自己都不整洁
clean a house if you can't keep yourself.
别人如何相信你能清洁房间
Yes, Miss Claudette.
是 克劳黛女士
When you go to people's homes,
你去客户家工作时
you will be polite and clean and respectful.
必须要有礼貌 整洁 并且尊重客户
No foolishness, no laziness,
不能犯傻 不能偷懒
and it's "Yes, ma'am, Yes, sir."
只能说 "是 女士" "是 先生"
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表