剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Go get 'em back.
捡回来
Jessica Wedge says they're lame.
洁西卡·韦治说鞋子很破
So fuck Jessica Wedge.
让洁西卡·韦治去死吧
They all make fun of me. They call me pigsty.
她们都笑话我 说我是邋遢鬼
Did you tell them who your Dad is?
你告诉她们你爸爸是谁了吗
I've never even met him.
我都没见过他
Well, you tell them.
你告诉他们
You tell them, "My Dad is Lee Burley,
你告诉他们 "我爸爸是李·伯利
the drummer for Death Maiden."
死亡少女的鼓手"
You see what those smug little bitches say then.
等着看那些自以为是的小贱货们怎么说吧
I mean, who are they, huh?
她们算毛啊
What, 'cause their parents work at the college,
怎么 就凭她们爸妈在大学工作
they think they're all fuckin' fancy?
她们就觉得自己了不起了吗
You are the daughter of a rock God.
你可是摇滚之神的女儿
If he's so rich and famous, why are we so broke?
如果他名利双收 我们为什么这么穷苦不堪
You know how many girls used to scream at his concerts, you know,
你知道有多少女孩在他的音乐会上尖叫
rip their clothes off, throw themselves at him?
脱掉衣服 对他投怀送抱吗
But your Dad chose me, and together we made you.
但你爸爸选择了我 我们一起生下了你
Now go get your fuckin' sneakers.
赶紧去把你的球鞋捡回来
Don't you listen to those...smarty pants assholes.
别听那些自作聪明的混蛋的
They're gonna have boring ass lives.
她们会过上无聊到死的生活
They're gonna wish that they were you.
她们会对你羡慕嫉妒恨的
You are cool.
你很酷
Listen up, turd bags.
听着 蠢货们
We're gonna let you have your little going away party,
我们允许你们举办欢送派对
but do not make our lives more difficult afterwards
但之后别用床单 卫生棉条的线
by hanging yourself with a sheet or a tampon string
或者别的玩意儿吊死
or whatever the fuck you like to get all arts and craftsy with.
让我们的日子不好过
No Thanksgiving suicides.
感恩节不许自杀
Chapman, what are we not to do on this day of thanks?
查普曼 在感恩之日 我们不能做什么
Commit suicide?
自杀
Exactly. We are the pilgrims.
正是 我们是清教徒
You bitches are the Indians.
而你们是印第安人
This is the holiday where we cooperate.
在这次节日我们携手合作
Oh, yes. We bring you maize,
对啊 我们给你们送去了玉米
and you give us smallpox blankets.
你们送给我们被天花病污染过的毛毯
Exactly. Everybody wins.
正是 双赢啊
You look like JonBenét Ramsey.
你看起来像琼贝妮特·拉姆齐[选美小皇后]
Well, that's what I was going for.
我就想要这种效果
Can you hold this for me? Yeah.
能帮我拿一下吗 好
Did you make this?
这是你做的吗
Mm hmm. It's my second attempt.
是啊 这是第二次做的
I spelled it wrong the first time.
第一次我拼错了
And they say you went to college.
她们还说你上过大学呢
God, I hate seeing people go.
天啊 我真讨厌看到有人出狱
It reminds me of how much time I have left.
会提醒我自己还要服刑多久
Yeah. But think of the story that you'll have.
是啊 但想想你还会经历多少好玩的事吧
That is my line.
这是我的台词
I know it is. You always trot it out in times of suckiness.
我知道 你总是在不如意的时候说这句话
Yup.
是啊
Like that stomach virus I had in Java.
就像我在爪哇岛得的肠胃炎
Well, it was a great fucking story.
那真是个不错的故事
The whole village came out to watch you poop.
整个村庄里的人都跑出来看你拉屎
So maybe this is kind of like that.
也许这也像那次一样
Yo, yo! She coming, yo. Taystee!
她要来了 美味姐
Taystee! Taystee! Taystee! Taystee!
美味姐 美味姐 美味姐 美味姐
I'm gettin' out, bitches!
我要出去啦 姐妹们
Fight the power! Fuck the man!
对抗权威 让男人去死
Hey, watch it.
注意点
Hey, yo, come here. Mm! You my shawty.
来抱抱 你是我的辣妹
Aw! Cut it out. Scrubby little hood rats gonna make a bitch cry.
别这样啦 矮个妞会让我们哭的
Hey, girl!
妞儿
Hey, girl!
妞儿
Oh, my God. Do you remember this?
天啊 你还记得怎么跳舞吗
Yes.
记得
I I don't even know how the arms go.
我都不知道手臂该怎么动
I think oh right.
我觉得...对了
Shit, these white girls tryin' to throw down!
瞧瞧 这俩白妞也扭起来啦
Yeah. Shake that ass!
扭屁屁
That's lesbian activity.
那可是在搞拉拉
It sure is.
当然啦
They're sexing, Mr. Healy. I seen it.
她们在做爱 海利先生 我看到了
This morning, in the bathroom,
今天早上在浴室里
one girl's face was all up in the other one's hoo ha.
一个女孩的脸完全埋在另一个女孩的下面
It was so nasty! It's an abomination!
太恶心了 令人厌恶
Okay. Enough.
好了 够了
They were moaning and everything,
她们还在呻吟什么的
speaking in tongues like it's some kind of revival.
含含糊糊地说话 就像是复兴一样
Who? Who are you talking about?
你说的是谁
Vause and Chapman.
沃斯和查普曼
Chapman?
查普曼
Mm hmm. Chapman. She a lesbian.
对 查普曼 她是拉拉
They lesbianin' together.
她们在一起搞拉拉
They're in there right now, in front of everyone,
她们现在就在里面 当着大家的面
dancing all up on each other.
跳着挑逗的舞蹈
Show me.
带我去看
Chapman, get over here!
查普曼 过来
Party's over.
派对结束了
We were just Shut your mouth, Chapman.
我们只是在... 闭嘴 查普曼
You think it's appropriate to violate your fellow inmate?
你觉得可以侵犯你的牢友吗
Violate? We were just danc—
侵犯 我们只是在跳...
I said shut your mouth!
我说了闭嘴
You asked me a question!
是你问我的
That looked like attempted rape to me.
就我看来那像企图强奸
Take her to SHU.
关她禁闭
What? SHU?
什么 禁闭
You can't do that.
你不能这样做
Yeah, she's kinda right.
她说的有道理
Shut up, Mendez! You know, I'm tired of your shit.
闭嘴 曼多萨 我受够你的废话了
I'm your superior fucking officer!
我他妈是你的上级
Now, you put her in the goddamn box
要么你带她去关禁闭
or I will fucking write you up, too!
要么我把你也关进去
She didn't even do any—
她都没做什么...
Step back… No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
后退 不要 不要
or I will cite you for assaulting an officer.
不然我会认定你是袭击警官 …
I I have visitation today!
今天还有人来探视我
Larry's coming to see me! You can't do this!
莱瑞要来看我 你不能这样做
That's all right.
好了
Let's do what the man says Please, don't do this to me!
我们赶快照他说的办 求你别这样
before he has an aneurysm. Come on.
免得他得动脉瘤 走吧
Please don't do this! Come on!
求你别这样 走吧
Gimme a shotgun!
给我把猎枪
Gimme a motherfucking shotgun, motherfucker!
他妈的 给我把猎枪 混蛋
This is you.
到了
How long am I gonna be in here?
我要在这里待多久
Till we let you out.
直到我们放你出来
So, tomorrow's the day.
就在明天了
My cousin was supposed to send me my dress out pack,
我表姐本该给我送来出狱穿的衣服
but it never came.
但一直没到
Now I got to wear the same shit I came in here with.
现在我得穿进来时穿的衣服了
Man, it's gonna be too tight.
衣服会太紧的
Man, you can walk out of here in a garbage bag
你可以穿着垃圾袋走出去
and you'd still be dancing all the way to the bus.
还是会一路跳着舞上车的
Redline, cell block eight. Ten minutes. I'm scared.
红线 八号区 十分钟 我好害怕
Nothin' out there gonna be scarier than this shit.
外面的世界不会比监狱更可怕的
Shit, I've been in institutions my whole life.
我这辈子都在机构里
I was a ward of the state till I was sixteen,
我十六岁之前都是国家受监护人
then juvie.
然后进了少管所
I got no skills.
我啥也不会
Well, now you're just lying.
你这就是在扯谎了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表