剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You've worked in that law library for two years.
你在法律图书馆干了两年
You know more than my public defender.
比我的公设辩护律师还有学问呢
Yeah, but out there, you need real school for that stuff.
但是在外面 律师可是需要学历的
No one's gonna take me serious.
没人会把我当回事的
You're a smart girl!
你是个聪明的姑娘
You like to play the clown.
你喜欢扮小丑
But you've got a lot to offer this world.
但你可以为世界做出很多贡献
This is not a life, Taystee.
这不是生活 美味姐
Yo, listen to Voodoo Mambo, yo.
听伏都教女祭司的话
Eh, you think you just havin', what they call it,
你是不是得了 叫什么来着
that, uh, thing that happens to animals in captivity
发生在笼子里的动物身上
where it changes they brains?
能改变它们大脑的病
I seen it at the Bronx Zoo once.
有次我在布朗克斯动物园看到了
This, uh, giraffe ate its own vomit,
一只长颈鹿吃了自己的呕吐物
banged his head up against the bars,
用头撞栏杆
cause it ain't fit to live in the wild no more.
因为它觉得自己适应不了野外生活了 '
Don't know how to eat leaves.
不知道怎么吃叶子
That's what I'm saying. I'm the giraffe.
我就是这个意思 我就是那只长颈鹿
Fuck, no, you ain't! Giraffe's skinny. Look at that ass.
你才不是 长颈鹿多瘦啊 看你那大屁股
T Yo, don't let 'em get to you, T.
别被这种思想影响
This ain't where it's at.
问题不在这里
Jed and Lane are flying in from Chicago tonight with the kids.
杰德和莱恩带着孩子从芝加哥飞来
Oh, will Grammy be there?
奶奶也会去吗
Grammy's gonna stay in North Carolina. She's got a boyfriend.
奶奶要待在北卡罗来纳州 她交了个男朋友
No shit!
别扯淡
Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Sorry. Language.
不好意思 不说脏话
I know I'm a mess.
我知道自己一团糟
I've been cooking at the soup kitchen at church.
我在教堂的赈济处掌勺
Sweet potato casserole?
做甘薯砂锅吗
I'm a one trick pony.
我是个偏才
See? You're back at church.
瞧 你又回教堂了
I told you, people get over it.
我告诉过你 人们会忘记的
Well, um, there's a new pastor.
来了个新牧师
He's been really welcoming, very nice.
他很热情 人很好
He introduced me to a money manager
他把我介绍给经理人
who gave me some free advice on how to talk to the bank,
他给我支了几招 教我怎么和银行打交道
and he's sweet with Michael.
他对迈克尔也很好
Um, Eva stopped by the salon. She's pregnant.
伊瓦顺道来沙龙了 她怀孕了
You know, she's been trying for a long time.
她已经努力很长时间了
You... you like him, this pastor?
你喜欢这个牧师吗
He's a good man.
他是个好人
That's not what I'm asking.
我问的不是这个
I'm not, uh, gonna talk about this. It's Thanksgiving.
我不打算谈这个 这是感恩节
Well, I want to talk about it.
我想谈这个
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
That I met someone and I'm interested,
我碰到了我感兴趣的人
that I'm lonely and I miss men?
我很孤独 想念男人
When you went away, you told me
你离开的时候 告诉我...
I know what I said.
我知道自己说了什么
Baby, I don't want some strange man
亲爱的 我不想让陌生男人
around my son, my wife.
接近我儿子 我老婆
Look, we don't always get what we want, now, do we?
我们并不能一直如愿以偿 对吧
What about your hair?
你的头发怎么了
Mommy! I happen to like my hair like this.
妈咪 我碰巧喜欢我头发现在的样子
Here to see Chapman?
是来探访查普曼的吗
Yep.
是
You two are such a cute couple.
你们真是可爱的一对
She's the cute one. I'm like her furry sidekick.
她才可爱 我是她毛茸茸的跟班
Oh, um, actually, you can't see her today.
实际上 你今天不能探访她
Why not?
为什么
She's had some privileges revoked.
她的探访权被取消了
She's in the security housing unit.
她被关禁闭了
The, the what? Solitary? She, she, she's in solitary?
什么 禁闭 她被关禁闭了
What did she do?
她做了什么
I'm sorry. I can't tell you that. I don't...
对不起 我不能告诉你 我不...
Thi th this is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
I I need to speak with your manager or, uh, your, uh, superior,
我需要和你的经理或者上级谈谈
whoever the fuck is in charge here, please.
只要他妈的是管事的就行 拜托
Please don't swear at me. I can give you a number to call.
请别对我说脏话 我可以给你个电话
Is she okay? Can't I just see her for a minute?
她还好吗 我就不能看看她吗
I mean, it's a holiday, for god's sake.
看在老天的份上 这可是节日
Okay, can y can you at least give my phone number to,
你能把我的电话号码给
to her counselor, Mr. Healy,
她的辅导师海利先生吗
okay, and have him call me right away.
然后让他马上打给我
He needs to call me right away.
他得马上打给我
I'm not allowed
我不能...
Please, please.
求你了
I guess maybe...
也许可以吧...
Thank you, thank you. Do you, uh, um...
谢谢你 你有...
Visiting time will be over in five minutes, no exceptions.
探访时间将在五分钟后结束 无一例外
I'll pass it along.
我会交给他
Okay. And and, um, if you see Piper,
好 如果你看到了帕波
uh, will you, um, will you tell her that I love her, okay,
你能告诉她我爱她吗
and and, uh, and to call me, have her call me.
还有让她给我打电话
And, also, uh, that that I love her.
还有我爱她
Once in the visitation room, you are allowed to hug.
到了探视室 你们就可以拥抱了
Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bloom.
感恩节快乐 布鲁姆先生
Motherfucker! Shut up!
王八蛋 闭嘴
Motherfucker! I'll kill you, motherfucker.
王八蛋 老子会杀了你
I'll kill all you motherfuckers!
杀了你们这群王八蛋
I'm gonna kill myself if I can't get out of here.
如果我不能离开这里 我会杀了自己
My brother, Donny, shot a turkey last year,
我哥哥多尼去年射杀了一只火鸡
but it weren't really a turkey. It was a fucking bald eagle.
但其实那不是火鸡 而是只秃鹰
But he still shoved a Coors Light up the damn thing's ass
但他还是把银子弹啤酒灌进秃鹰肚子里
and put it on the grill.
然后放在烤架上
And proceeded to eat it.
接着吃了它
And when the ranger walked up,
森林看守人走过来时
he had the bird hanging out of his mouth.
那只鸟挂在他嘴上
He took his ass right to jail.
他立马坐牢了
And now he's in Federal, in Virginia.
现在他在弗吉尼亚联邦监狱里
Did it taste like chicken?
味道像鸡肉吗
No, it tasted like an eagle.
不 像鹰肉
Was your brother smoking tina?
你哥哥吸冰毒吗
He snorts Oxy now.
他现在吸羟考酮
Fuck you.
我操
What the... Get the... The fuck!
搞什... 滚开
Thanks for last night, baby.
谢谢你昨晚如此卖力 宝贝
That shit was amazing. Nobody's ever licked my pussy like that.
太美妙了 从没人那样舔过我的小妹妹
You are lying! I would never touch this bitch!
你在撒谎 我才不会碰你这个婊子
Hey, knock it off! You wanna join your friend down the hill?
闭嘴 你也想和你朋友一样被关禁闭吗
You know, you're going to hell!
你会进地狱的
And you're gonna burn there for the entire eternity!
而且会一直在地狱受尽烈火灼烧
I'm already there. Have a seat.
我已经身处地狱了 坐吧
Taste it, Norma.
尝尝看 诺玛
What did I tell you?
我跟你怎么说的
It's damn near perfect.
简直是完美
Ladies! Listen up! It's time to leave.
女士们 听着 该走了
Let's go! Everybody out, except for you.
走吧 大家都出去 除了你
You can stay.
你可以留下来
Let's go, Silent Bob. That means you, too. Come on.
走吧 哑巴 说的就是你 走吧
It's okay, I'll take over.
没事 我来接手
Attagirl.
好姑娘
Where's my shit, Red?
我的东西呢 红妈
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Really?
真的吗
Are you gonna make me look through every box in here?
你这是逼我翻遍每个箱子吗
How'd you do it? You stopped the truck?
你怎么办到的 拦下卡车了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Or maybe I got it from one of your girls.
也许是你的一个姑娘告诉我的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表