剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Not really.
不太饿
Eat anyway. It's burrata.
还是吃点吧 是意式奶酪
Thank you.
谢谢
My mother told her friends
我妈妈跟她朋友说
I'm doing volunteer work in Africa.
我去非洲做义工了
I bet they're all appalled that
我敢说她们一定都大惊失色
you've gone somewhere so filthy and dangerous.
你竟然去了那么脏乱又危险的地方
So I never carried drugs, just... money.
我从来没携过毒品 只转运过黑钱
You were a lesbian?
你曾是个拉拉吗
At the time.
那时候是的
You still a lesbian?
你现在还是个拉拉吗
No, I'm not still a lesbian.
不 我现在不是拉拉了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I once kissed Mary Straley when I was at Miss Porter's school,
我读波特女校时曾吻过玛丽·斯特利
but it wasn't for me.
但那不是为了我爽
Did you know about all this?
你知道这些事吗
No. No, no, I I didn't.
不知道 不 我不知道
I mean, she told me how she traveled after college,
她告诉过我她大学毕业后曾四处旅行
but she failed to mention the lesbian lover
但她没说她曾有过一个同性恋人
who ran an international drug smuggling ring.
而且是个做国际毒品走私交易的
Imagine my surprise.
你可以想象一下我有多惊讶
What on earth did you do with the money?
你拿那些钱干什么了
Grandmother, I wasn't really in it for the money.
外婆 我干那个其实根本不是为了钱
Piper, for heaven's sake.
帕波 你真是疯了
So, this is my last post as a free woman.
这是我作为自由人的最后一条微博了
What you gonna write?
你打算写点什么
Oh, no. You cannot have a phone in here.
不行 你不能在这里面用手机
This is a federal facility.
这里是联邦政府机构
You have to take that out.
你必须拿出去
Oh, can I? Am I allowed to go out?
可以吗 我可以出去吗
He can take it out.
是他可以拿出去
So no... no phone.
所以我不能用手机是吗
You knew that. Now.
你早知道的 快点
Oh, my God. Larry, by the time I get out,
天啊 莱瑞 等我出狱
there'll have been, like, three new generations of iPhone.
iPhone恐怕都已经更新三代了
Sir, I can get an officer to escort you out.
先生 别等我叫警卫送你出去
No, I'm going.
不用 我这就出去
It's okay. I'm going.
没那个必要 我这就出去
Okay, I'll be right back, okay?
我去去就来 好吗
I'll take the phone to the car.
我去把手机放进车里
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Two seconds. Yeah? Okay.
两秒钟 好吗 好的
Two seconds.
两秒钟
Chapman!
查普曼
Yes. Yes, that's me.
在 在 是我
Um, but you have to wait.
但你得稍微等一下
You telling me what I have to do?
你在命令我该怎么做事吗
Get your ass over here, Chapman.
给我滚过来 查普曼
Now. Move it.
快点 过来
He's he's gonna be right back.
他马上就会回来
We've been waiting here for two hours.
我们已经在这儿等了两小时了
And the wait is over.
现在等待时间结束了
Here's your temporary I.D.
这是你的临时身份证
You'll stick this on your uniform when we get to that.
你到时候就把这个贴在你的囚服上
Here I am. Here I am.
我来了 我来了
Here he is.
他来了
Who's this? My fiance.
这是谁 我未婚夫
Yeah? Good luck with that.
是吗 祝你出狱后他还是你未婚夫
Excuse me? Any personal items?
你说什么 有没有携带私人物品
Here.
在这儿
Can't take this check.
你不能把这支票带进去
But we called last week, and they told me to bring it.
但我们上周打电话咨询过 他们说可以带
He has to send it to Iowa.
他必须先寄去爱荷华州
It takes a few weeks to process.
需要几周的时间处理
A a few weeks?
几 几周吗
Doesn't she need to buy things?
她在里面不需要买东西吗
How it is.
规矩就是这样
Where do we send it?
我们该寄去哪儿
Hey, you got that Iowa address?
嘿 你有爱荷华州那地方的地址吗
Any nudie judies in here?
里面有夹带裸照什么的吗
Skin pics? Naughty stuff?
肉照 不雅物品
No. No nudie judies.
没 没有裸照
Time to say goodbye.
该说再见了
It might be awhile till you can visit, fiance.
你可能得过段时间才能探视 未婚夫
I love you so much.
我好爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'll call you as soon as I can. Okay.
我一有机会就会给你打电话的 好
Okay? Please send that check immediately.
好吗 你一定要快把那张支票寄出去
Okay, I will.
好的 我会的
I love you. Please keep my website updated.
我爱你 你一定要帮我及时更新个人主页
I love you so much.
我真的好爱你
It's okay.
没事的
What size shoe are you?
你穿多大码的鞋
Nine and a half, ten.
9.5码 10码都可以
These are kinda like Toms.
这些看上去像是汤姆家的鞋
Who's Tom?
汤姆是谁
Toms are shoes. When you buy a pair,
汤姆鞋是一个鞋的品牌 你买一双
the company gives another to a child in need.
公司会免费赠送一双给贫困缺鞋儿童
They're great,
他们家鞋很棒
and they come in lots of different colors and
而且提供很多不同的颜色和...
How nice.
那可真好啊
Strip.
脱光
Get over here.
过来
Are you gonna miss me?
你会想我吗
Yes.
当然
Too much.
想得发疯
Come with me. What?
跟我一起去吧 什么
Come to Bali.
去巴厘岛
Come with me. I mean it.
跟我一起去吧 我是认真的
I'll buy you a plane ticket.
我可以给你买张机票
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Yes.
是的
Come with me.
跟我一起去吧
Quit your job and come with me.
辞了你的工作 随我一起走
I I... I'd have to give notice.
我 我得提前告知一下老板
You're a fucking waitress.
你就是个低下的服务生
You don't need to give notice.
你才不需要什么事先通知
Will I get in trouble?
我会陷入麻烦吗
God, I hope so.
天啊 那才好呢
You know what I mean.
你知道我指的是什么
You don't have to do anything.
你不需要做任何事
You're just there to keep me company, all right?
你只是给我做个伴罢了 明白吗
Come on, babe, I want you to come...
来吧 宝贝 我希望你能来
And I want you to come.
我也希望你能"来"高潮
Yes? Is that a yes?
愿意吗 你这是同意了吗
Yes. Yes.
好的 我愿意
Open your mouth, stick out your tongue.
张开嘴 把舌头伸出来
Lift up your arms.
举起双臂
Turn around.
转过去
Squat.
蹲下
Spread your cheeks and cough.
分开双臀 咳嗽几下
Seriously?
真要这样吗
Is that it?
就这些人了吗
One more coming. Hold on.
还有一个 稍等一下
My zipper's broken.
我的拉链坏了
First time down?
第一次吗
My first time here?
我第一次到这个监狱来吗
No, your first time in prison.
不 你是第一次入狱吗
Yeah.
是的
It's not so bad. Everyone's okay.
里面情况还不算糟糕 大家都还不错
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表