剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I assume because she wanted to use it occasionally.
我猜是因为她想用一用
How much time do you have left?
你还要在监狱待多久
Three years, eight months.
三年零八个月
You got what you needed at a pretty big cost to your family.
你的家庭付出巨大代价后 你如愿以偿了
This is what she needs.
这是她需要的
Doesn't Crystal deserve some happiness?
难道克里斯托不该拥有幸福吗
Let her go.
放手吧
I can't.
我做不到
It's the right thing to do.
这么做是正确的
Did you want some more sweet potatoes?
还要再来点甘薯吗
So, Neri, what do you do?
内莉 你是做什么的
I'm a hyperbaric welder.
我是个高压焊工
Yeah, I used to work on the pipelines,
过去在流水线上工作
but now I just normal weld.
但现在我只是个普通焊工
Isn't she a badass?
她是不是很厉害
We met when I was fabricating some sculptures.
在我制作雕像的时候 我们相遇了
Hmm, I have so many burn scars,
我有很多灼伤疤痕
Cal and I are naming them.
我和卡尔都给它们取上名字了
Oh, oh! Speaking of scars, how was it? The whole birth thing?
说到伤疤 生育的事怎么样了
Did you eat your placenta?
你吃了自己的胎盘了吗
No. We passed on that.
没有 我们放弃了
Oh, it's really good for you. Crazy nutrients.
这对你真的有好处 胎盘蕴含丰富的营养
People dehydrate it and make it into pills,
人们将它脱水 做成药片
but that's the expensive way.
不过这样一来比较昂贵
I always just thought you could, like, scramble it up.
我觉得你可以搅拌一下
Just, like, put it in a pan with some salt and pepper.
放进锅里 加些盐和胡椒
Bam! It sounds gross, but possibly delicious.
听起来恶心 但可能非常美味
Throw some sage in there, too.
也放点鼠尾草进去
Do you still have it? I don't.
你还留着吗 没有
Pete, you're dropping food on his head.
皮特 你把食物掉在他头上了
So, yeah, you know, we both decided to stick it out, you know.
是的 我们决定坚持到底
I mean, it hasn't been easy,
这并不容易
but, you know, relationships are not easy.
但是 情感关系本来就是门复杂的学问
Right? Right. Yeah.
对吗 对的
Well, I thought your column was an interesting perspective.
我认为你的专栏是一个很有趣的角度
You know, the long suffering husband.
长期忍受折磨的丈夫
Fiance.
未婚夫
I mean, I didn't really mean for it to come off that way.
我真的不是有意那样写的
No. No, no, no, it was very entertaining.
不不不 非常有趣
Thank you... Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Well, I'm a big fan of yours. I mean... Oh, well.
我是你的铁杆粉丝 我是说 好吧
Yeah, I love your show and...
我喜欢你的节目...
I was just listening to the one on road trips.
我刚才在路上开车时还听了一段
Cal, the turkey is amazing.
卡尔 火鸡做的太棒了
It's perfectly cooked.
火候完美
Thanks, man. It's a heritage bird.
谢谢伙计 这是只传统血系火鸡
Actually, Maury, um...
说真的 莫里
I was thinking that my story would work really well aloud.
我认为说出我的故事效果会很好
Right. You know, 'cause I consider myself
对 因为我认为自己是个
a much better verbal storyteller.
更好的口头讲述者
Right. You know, I don't know if you ever...
对 我不知道你是否曾...
Cal, what is a heritage... I'm sorry, what was that?
卡尔 什么是血系 抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. No, I didn't know if you
抱歉 你不知道你是否
ever were open to maybe doing a prison episode.
愿意做一期监狱系列的节目
You know, if you ever had guests like me on.
如果你可以邀请到像我这样的嘉宾
Yeah. The thing is, if we wanted to document prison,
问题是 如果我们想记录监狱的事
we'd probably talk to actual inmates.
我们可能会亲自与囚犯对话
And if we were gonna do a story
如果我们要做一个
about someone whose loved one was in prison,
关于爱人在监狱中服刑的故事
we'd find a more representative example.
我们会找一个更典型的例子
Cycle of poverty, that sort of thing.
贫穷的轮回 诸如此类
Right. Yeah, no, that... I get... That makes sense. I get it.
对的 不...我...有道理 我懂了
But we are working on a show
但是我们在做一个
about unique long distance relationships.
关于与众不同的异地恋的节目
You know, a guy who works down on the ice every year,
男人的地位一降再降
a pair of married missionaries.
一对已婚传教士
Your story could be good on that.
你的故事很合适
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Wow. Yeah. I mean...
好的 我是说...
Wow, I would love that.
我非常乐意
I mean, I would love to do that.
我非常乐意
Hey, toast! Yes!
干杯 好的
Toast. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐 感恩节快乐
Eye contact.
注意目光交流
No gravy?
没有肉汁
Why is there no gravy?
为什么没有肉汁
You complaining?
你是在抱怨
Uh... No, ma'am. No, no, no.
不不不 女士 我没有
Come on, Little Boo. Let's not complain.
小嘣 走吧 不要抱怨
I don't know why you threw it out.
我不知道你为什么要倒掉
I tried it. It tasted great to me.
我尝过了 味道很赞
I'm thankful for my health, for my strong body and mind.
我感谢我的健康 我健壮的身体和精神
And for you girls, who remind me every day
感谢你们这些女孩 你们每天都在提醒我
that self forgiveness is possible.
自我宽恕是可能的
I'm thankful that Taystee got the fuck out of this dump.
我感谢美味姐脱离了苦海
Yeah, I'll second that.
是的 我同意
I'm thankful for my new bitch, Little Boo.
我感谢我的新伙伴 小嘣
Sit, hooker. Ah! Good girl.
坐下 婊子 好孩子
There you go.
给你
Oh, and, of course, I'm thankful for all y'all other bitches.
当然 我感谢你们这些女人
Do you wanna say grace, Sister?
你要做饭前祈祷吗 修女
I trust in the Lord with all my heart
我全心全意地相信上帝
and lean not on my own understanding.
不依靠自己的理解
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Man, it sucks to get glasses replaced,
很难换掉眼镜
you have to get someone on the outside to fill your prescription.
你得让外面的人帮你填张处方单
How blind are you?
你能看得多清楚
Blindish.
一片模糊
Bright side, you can't see the color of these potatoes.
往好的方面想 你看不清这些土豆的颜色
It doesn't feel right to be eating
她被关在里面 我们却在这吃饭
while she's in there.
感觉不大好
Straight girls. They'll fuck you up every time.
直女 她们会一直和你们对着来
Did you get this loaf thing?
你的饭里有肉糕吗
Looks like three different dinners mushed together into a mound.
看着像三种剩菜绞碎了揉在一起的
Are you looking at it?
你在看吗
Hello?
有人吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Please tell me that you're still there.
拜托 请告诉我你还在
You can't leave her in there.
你不能把她留在那里
I don't know what the hell she's doing in Seg in the first place.
我起初都不知道她在禁闭室里干什么
Christ, even Mendez said it was uncalled for
天啊 甚至曼多萨都说这是不必要的
and that guy lives to throw people in the box.
那家伙超爱把囚犯关禁闭
You're not my boss. Today I am.
你不是我的领导 今天我是了
Fig is on vacation.
菲格度假去了
And I am telling you I don't have the write ups
我告诉你 我没有报告
or the paperwork to support it.
或文件支持这一决定
She got under your skin, Sam. This is personal.
她激怒了你 山姆 这是私事
She thinks she's running the place.
她以为她是老大
You don't have to tell me that.
你没必要告诉我
Her fiance is raising a stink
她的未婚夫引起的轩然大波
bigger than the shit I took this morning.
比我今天早上碰到的破事更严重
Christ, he's probably got the Obamas on the phone by now.
天啊 他可能现在和奥巴马总统通话了
These liberal, wealthy offenders, they're connected.
这些自由 富有的罪犯 他们是一伙的
And if they review this,
如果他们查起这件事
the paper trail is going to be sweaty.
书面记录工作会很繁重的
So do us all a favor and get her out of there.
所以帮我们个忙 放了她
It's not even 48 hours.
还不到48小时
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表