剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
So I say to this guy…
我跟这家伙说
Save your schooner for someone else, yes?
把你的双桅帆船留给别人 好吧
I come here to buy a boat, not become some goddamn pirate.
我来这是买船的 而不是来做该死的海盗
You should go talk to them.
你应该过去和他们聊聊
Please don't drop that.
别掉了
Get out there. Shake hands.
快出去 和他们握握手
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说吗
It's important that we make this connection.
与他们搭上关系对我们非常重要
These are very important people.
这些都是重量级人物
Go meet his wife.
去见见他的老婆
I've been cooking all day. I smell like onions.
我整天都在做饭 身上一股洋葱味儿
Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们
I have someone to make your acquaintance.
我有人介绍给各位认识
That's disgusting. And unsanitary.
这真恶心而且还不卫生
It keeps 'em warm all day long.
这能让它们保温一整天
Thanks for this backboard.
多亏了这块背板
Pleasure doin' business with you.
很高兴和你合作
So we need request forms
我们需要填写来年春季的
for next spring's non perishables.
不易腐食品申请表
Bring 'em tonight.
今晚给我拿来
Uh, Tori's getting out in six weeks,
桃丽还有六周就要出狱了
so we gotta train someone new on the feed slicer.
所以我们要训练新人操作切片机
Look into Little Sara. Make sure she never stabbed people.
看好小莎拉 确保她不刺伤别人
And Betty's been acting up again.
贝蒂又出问题了
The bitch is gonna fuck us.
这贱货会害惨我们的
A little patience. She's been here a lot of years.
有点耐心 她在这好多年了
I'll deal with her.
我来对付她
The blondie?
那个金发妞呢
Yeah, she was going nuts.
她快要疯了
That one's a light touch.
那只是小小的打击
Well, you did serve her a bloody tampon.
你可是给了她一根带血的卫生棉条
Yeah. Heh. I'm proud of that one.
没错 那可是我的杰作
I have to go to another prison.
我要去其它监狱
A different one. You have to move me.
一个不一样的 你必须把我转移走
Like this is the Radisson
住在这样的雷迪森酒店
and you don't like your room?
你却不喜欢
Why?
为什么
Why isn't this the Radisson?
为什么这儿不是雷迪森
Why do you need to be moved?
你为什么要转移
Did someone try to engage with you sexually?
有人想性侵你吗
Tell me what happened out there.
告诉我出了什么事
It's fine.
没事了
I just freaked out.
我只是吓坏了
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
I'm sure you will.
我想你会的
You're gonna be late for orientation.
情况介绍会你可要迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sit down.
坐下
That one's broke.
那个坏了
Hi. Welcome to the Federal Department of Corrections,
大家好 欢迎来到联邦教改局
where we strive to maintain facilities
我们努力让这里的设施
that are secure, humane, and cost effective.
既安全又人性化而且还物有所值
Night school classes are offered three nights a week.
每周有三晚开设夜校课程
There are a variety of recreational activities available,
还有各种各样的文娱活动
and clinical visits are offered at the inmates' request.
还会根据犯人要求提供门诊治疗
But enough about policy.
关于监狱政策说的够多了
Let's get to the important stuff.
让我们注意下重要事项
暴力
This is a piece of copper pipe…
这是一根铜管
and it was taken from the laundry room. It's hard.
从洗衣房拿出来的 很坚硬
This was used to break two ribs.
这东西以前打断过两根肋骨
It could also be used to crack your skull,
还能爆你的头
break your knee, muss up your makeup...
碎你的膝 糊你的妆
amongst other things.
还能做其他一些事
Suicidal thoughts will come. Frequently.
自杀的念头会时常浮现
Some days, it'll feel like there are no other thoughts.
有些天你会觉得好像没有别的想法
Do it," they'll say. "End it."
下手吧 他们会对你说 一了百了 "
Come on!"
快点动手吧 "
Now, you'll be assigned bunks soon.
我们很快为你安排铺位
Uniform issue is next week.
囚服问题下周解决
State your correct size on the form.
在表格上填上你的正确尺码
No baggy hip hop pants.
不准穿宽松的嘻哈裤子
Yes, I'm looking at you.
没错 我看的就是你
Plastic toothbrush with a razor blade melted right into it.
塑料牙刷上装了一个刮胡刀片
Hey, I probably shouldn't have showed you that one.
或许我不应该给你们看那个
The women who made and used these items are now in the SHU
制造和使用它们的姑娘不是被单独监禁
or down at the max facility with added sentences.
就是加刑之后被关到重刑监狱
Their lives are basically over.
她们一辈子基本上玩完了
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
I am Natalie Figueroa.
我是娜塔莉·菲格罗亚
I am the executive assistant to the warden.
典狱长的行政助理
I I try and visit often.
我会时常来拜访你们的
If you have any concerns,
如果你有任何问题
specifically regarding your needs as women,
特别是女性需要方面
please come to me.
请联系我
I will handle them personally.
我会亲自处理的
Yeah, she will.
是的 她会的
I had a question, actually.
事实上我有个问题
Today I'm only here as a formality.
今天我只是来这走个过场
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
下一个
No. Wait.
不 等等
Next.
下一个
Seriously?
你没开玩笑吧
Next.
下一个
Keep walking. There you go.
继续走 给你
Come on.
拜托
They're not letting me eat.
她们不让我吃东西
Well, that sounds like a whole lot of your problem.
听起来像是你有许多问题
We don't leave lunch 'til lunch is over!
午餐结束前不准离开
Come sit with us, not with Crazy Eyes.
来和我们坐一起吧 别和魔眼坐
Rough morning?
早晨不顺吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
We should have warned you about Red.
我们应该早点提醒你要注意红妈
Well, I just didn't expect to be punished
我只是遭报复的时候
while I was getting punished.
没想到会被报复
You gotta fix that. Make it right.
你必须解决这个问题 处理好
How?
怎么做
I find it best to confront things head on.
我发现还是迎难而上比较好
You know what? I'm just gonna apologize.
你知道吗 我还是道歉吧
I'm just gonna very sincerely apologize.
我要真诚地道歉
People make mistakes.
孰能无过
People say stupid things all of the time.
人们总是会说些蠢话
She's got to understand that, right?
她会理解的 对吗
Check this shit out.
来看看这个
Who are you?
你是谁
Her daughter. Who are you?
她女儿 你是谁
Her daughter.
她女儿
Ya, Maritza.
玛瑞扎
What's the matter? You don't wanna hit me again?
怎么了 你不想打我了吗
Oh, from here on out this place'll hit ya for me.
从现在起 这地方会替我好好管教你的
This this orange thing. It's like I glow in the dark.
这橙色衣服 让我像是在黑暗中发光
The guard with the moustache keeps staring at me.
留小胡子的那警卫一直盯着我看
Since when do you hate that?
你什么时候讨厌别人看你了
You got any extra khakis?
你有多余的卡其裤吗
No. Well, not in your size.
没有 事实上没你的尺寸
And don't be in such a rush to get out of that orange, sabes?
别那么着急摆脱这身衣服 懂吗
Once you're in these, you're old news.
一旦你穿上了这衣服 你就是过去式了
Whitegirl said somethin' nasty 'bout Red's food,
白人妞对红妈的食物提了点看法
then Red sent her a message
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表