剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我确实不信
Chapman, we've all had our doubts.
查普曼 我们都有过疑惑
No, see, this isn't doubts.
不 这不是疑惑
I believe in science, I believe in evolution.
我相信科学 我相信进化论
I believe in Nate Silver
我相信内特·希尔
and Neil deGrasse Tyson and Christopher Hitchens,
还有尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森和克里斯托弗·希钦斯
although I do admit, he could be kind of an asshole.
虽然我确实承认他本人有点混蛋
I cannot get behind some supreme being
我无法支持那位当有百万民众
who weighs in on the Tony Awards
在遭受屠杀之时
while a million people get wacked with machetes.
却在权衡托尼奖得主的万能之主
I don't believe a billion Indians are going to hell,
我不相信有十亿印度人要下地狱
I don't think we get cancer to learn life lessons,
我不认为我们得癌症是为了学习生活的真谛
and I don't believe that people die young
我不相信人们英年早逝
because God needs another angel.
是因为上帝需要另一个天使
I think it's just bullshit,
我觉得这只是一派胡言
and on some level, I think we all know that.
在某种程度上 我认为我们都清楚这点
I mean, don't you?
不是吗
The angel thing does seem kind of desperate.
天使这事确实有点让人无奈
I thought you was a Christian.
我还以为你是基督徒呢
I am, but I got some questions.
我是 但我有自己的疑虑
Look, I understand that religion makes it easier
我明白信仰能让我们更轻松地处理
to deal with all of the random shitty things that happen to us.
那些随机发生在我们身上的狗屁事情
And I wish I could get on that ride,
我希望自己也能有所信仰
I'm sure I would be happier.
那样我肯定会更快乐
But I can't.
但是我做不到
Feelings aren't enough. I need it to be real.
光有感觉还不够 我需要它是真实的
I gotta go.
我得走了
I tried to be your friend.
我想跟你化敌为友
I hope he makes you very happy.
我希望他能让你幸福
Excuse me.
借过
Hello?
喂
I'm looking for Natalie Figueroa.
我找娜塔莉·菲格罗亚
You found her.
我就是
Ms. Figueroa, this is Andrew Nance
菲格罗亚女士 我是安德鲁·南斯
calling from The City Post, online edition.
从《城市邮报》网络版打来的
I recently caught a public radio interview with Larry Bloom.
我最近通过公共电台采访了莱瑞·布鲁姆
He's engaged to a Litchfield inmate named Piper Chapman?
他与名叫帕波·查普曼的利奇菲尔德囚犯订了婚
I'm sorry, I've never heard of this person.
抱歉 我从没听说过这个人
Oh. Well in his interview,
在采访中
Mr. Bloom mentioned some cutbacks at Litchfield this year.
布鲁姆先生提到今年利奇菲尔德在削减开支
The closing of the track, for instance,
比如关闭跑道
the GED program shutting down,
取消一般教育发展项目
medications switched to generics, those kinds of things.
专利药物换做非专利药物等等
All of which seem to have been attributed to budgetary considerations?
所有这些改变似乎都是出于预算考虑
Well, we do the best with what we've got,
我们会充分利用手头资源
but there's always a bottom line to consider, obviously.
但显然总有条底线需要考虑
I understand that, obviously.
我能理解
But, I did some digging into the budget allocation for New York
但我深入调查了纽约市的预算分配
and as it turns out, Litchfield actually got an increase
事实上利奇菲尔德的经费在过去五年
over the last five years of $2.3 million.
提高了230万美元
So, what I'm wondering is, where did all that money go?
所以我就好奇这些经费都到哪里去了
I'll have to look into that.
我要查一下
As I understand it,
据我了解
you're in charge of day to day operations at the prison...
您负责监狱的日常运营
I said I'd look into it.
我说了我要查一下
I'm really glad that you're here.
很高兴你能来
Listen,
听我说
neither of us understood how crazy this was gonna be.
我们当时都没想到事态会这么失控
We thought, "Sure, we'll get married after."
我们只是想可以等你出狱再结婚
Like, we were just gonna pick up where we left off.
以为我们可以继续以前的生活
But, Piper, this, this is changing you, it's changing me.
但是帕波 监狱生活改变了你 也改变了我
You didn't ask for any of this.
你当时也不希望会这样
No. But we're here.
对 但我们已然如此
It's messy and weird
这种生活凌乱而诡异
and we're gonna do stupid and lonely and embarrassing shit.
我们都会做愚蠢 寂寞 尴尬的烂事
And either we can do it together,
要么我们携手共同经历
get married, now, in this room, possibly,
现在就在这个房间里结婚
as soon as we can file the paperwork,
只要我们能提交文书
and do it as husband and wife or...
以夫妻身份一起生活
Or we have to break up.
要么我们就得分手
Because this thing that we're doing now, this in between?
因为我们现在这种进退维谷的状态
I can't.
我做不到
So,
所以
what do you say?
你怎么说
You know what I got to do.
你们知道我要怎么做
She disrespected me.
她对我不尊重
Now,
现在
I'm gonna have to kill her.
我必须要杀了她
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表