剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You got to watch out for the stealing.
你得小心东西被人偷
What's your name? Your last name.
你叫什么名字 你姓什么
Everyone uses last names here.
这里的人都用姓来互相称呼
I'm Morello, and that is Watson.
我叫莫里洛 这是沃森
Chapman.
我姓查普曼
And how much time you got, Chapman?
你的刑期是多长 查普曼
Fifteen months.
15个月
Aw, that's not so bad. I got thirty four,
那还不算太糟糕 我要蹲34个月
but I'm hopin' with good time, it'll be less.
但我希望能够减刑 那样就可以少蹲些了
You So you're a... They let you drive?
所以你也是个...他们竟然让你开车吗
Well, who else is gonna do it?
不然谁来开呢
We do everything around here.
这里什么活儿都是我们自己干
Hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你一点事情吗
You look like you'd know.
你看上去像是会知道的那种人
All right, which dress do you like better?
好了 你觉得这两件婚纱哪个更好
My top two faves are the ones with the half and half lids
我最爱的两件是那个有对称的褶皱
stuck to the pages.
卡在书页中间的
See, I I want something
是这样 我希望挑到一件
that's gonna express my personality.
能彰显我独特个性的婚纱
And the trick is,
而关键之处在于
I want to show off the boobs and the ass,
我想凸显我的双乳和翘臀
but I'm not so happy with the upper arms and the stomach,
但我对自己的上臂和肚子不太满意
so there's the challenge.
所以难就难在这里
They're both nice.
两件都挺漂亮
That's all you got to say?
你看了半天就这么一句话吗
I got to look good.
我必须打扮得漂漂亮亮的
YouTube网站的 My first dance is gonna go on YouTube.
我的第一支舞要被上传到
Look! I found a rock
瞧啊 我找到一块奇石
that looks like a penis with one ball.
像是一根阴茎加一个卵蛋
No.
不是吧
It's my Lance Armstrong rock.
我要给它取名为兰斯·阿姆斯特朗石
Hold it up. Let me see, let me see.
举高点 让我看看 让我看看
Nice! Okay, now, lick it softly and tenderly
真不错 快用舌头轻柔地舔一舔
like you would have when you thought he was clean.
就像他未曾爆出违禁药丑闻之前 你愿意为他做的那样
Oh, Jesus. Shut that thing off.
天啊 快把相机关了
You're making a huge mistake.
你这是在犯一个天大的错
This could go viral.
这段很可能在网络走红的
Seriously, shut it off. What?
说真的 快关了 怎么了
I'm so fat from all the stress eating.
我因为压力过大暴饮暴食 肥了好多
I really don't want a record of it.
我可不希望被你的摄像头记录下来
You know, that's one thing I'm gonna do in prison.
话说 我打算把这列为在监狱的必备活动了
I'm gonna get ripped, like Jackie Warner ripped.
我一定要练好身材 像杰姬·沃纳那样
And I'm gonna read everything on my Amazon wish list
我打算把我亚马逊收藏夹里的所有书都读完
and maybe even learn a craft, you know?
或许再学一门手工
I could be crafty.
我也可以成为个手艺人
I'm gonna make it count, Larry.
我一定要让这段经历充满价值 莱瑞
I'm not gonna throw away a year of my life.
我才不要就这样虚掷我人生中一年的光阴
What the hell are you looking for?
你在找什么鬼东西呢
Oh, no. What is that?
不是吧 那是什么
Piper.
帕波
Oh, Jesus, Larry. Why would you want
天啊 莱瑞 你怎么会想要...
Why would I want a felonious, former lesbian,
我为什么希望一个犯了重罪的 前女同
WASP shiksa who's about to go to prison to marry me?
非犹太白人 且即将入狱的姑娘嫁给我呢
Yes, and all of the stress eating.
是啊 而且我因为压力大暴食肥了这么多
Well, because this peculiar, underachieving,
因为我这个独特的 尚未功成名就的
underemployed Jew boy loves her...
待业的犹太男孩很爱她
and knows that he will never be bored
并且知道 跟她在一起永远不会觉得无聊
and can't believe how lucky he is that he met her.
总觉得不敢相信 能遇到她是多么幸运
I got to lock this shit down before you leave, Pipes.
我必须在你离开前把这事定下来 小帕
I love you.
我爱你
You want to marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
When I get out, right?
等我出来以后再结 对吗
Whenever you want.
随便你想什么时候都行
I'll be so ripped.
我一定会练就好身材的
You could wear a wedding dress
你到时候穿的婚纱
that's like a like a half shirt, you know?
可以选择半体紧身衫那种
Show off those abs. Yeah.
展现一下你的腹肌 是啊
Was it your grandmother's?
这是你奶奶的戒指吗
No, my mom's saving that one for my sister.
不是 我妈打算把那个留给我妹妹
This is my Great Aunt Marcia's.
这是我姑奶奶玛莎的
She had thyroid cancer
她得了甲状腺癌
and a series of schnauzers all named Schnapps.
她养过很多德国猎犬 且都取名为希纳普
That's all I know.
关于她我就知道这些
Put it on. I had it sized. Go ahead.
戴上吧 我调整过尺寸了 来吧
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
And that's a yes, right?
你这算是答应了 对吗
Yes. Yes.
是啊 我愿意
Will you say that just one more time for me,
你能为了我再说一次吗
but this time just into the camera, okay?
但这次要对着摄像头说 好吗
Oh, you asshole!
你个混蛋
Come on, I had to capture the moment.
来嘛 我想记录下这一刻
What? Give me that!
怎么了嘛 快给我
Oh, you're cold. Come here.
你身上好凉 快过来
Bounce your legs up and down.
把腿上下抖动几下
It keeps your feet warm. Thanks.
那样你的脚就会暖和 谢谢
You think your man
你觉得等你出狱
is still gonna be around when you're out?
你男人还会在等着你吗
Yeah, he'll be there.
是啊 他会等我的
I'm the love of his life.
我是他毕生的挚爱
Thirty four months is a long time.
34个月可是很长一段时间
Yeah, but she's the love of his life!
是啊 但她可是他毕生的挚爱
And who the fuck asked you?
谁他妈问你了
Head on up.
人都到齐了
All right, so his tie is gonna match the bridesmaids' dresses.
到时候 他的领带必须和伴娘的裙子颜色配对
There's six bridesmaids.
总共会有6个伴娘
My cousin's being a bitch,
我表妹是个贱人
so I'm thinking about dropping her.
所以我正考虑把她除名
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Hello, Miss Claudette. Morello.
你好 克劳黛小姐 莫里洛
Watch out for that one.
当心那家伙
Don't get me wrong, she's a good lady,
别误会我的意思 她是个好人
but you don't wanna get on her bad side.
但你不会想跟她作对的
Go ahead. Go.
走吧 快点
Okay, I'm gonna send you all through to processing,
好了 我会让你们去过一遍手续
you'll get your room assignments,
你们会被分配到一个囚室
and I'll meet you back here
然后在这里集合
and show you your bunks. Okay?
带你们去各自床位 明白吗
Don't look so bummed.
别这么一副苦瓜脸
Gonna get the wrinkles.
容易长皱纹的
All right, raise your head and look at the lens.
好了 抬起头 看着镜头
Oh, crap!
该死的
New guy,
新来的
what's your name, Bennett?
你叫什么名字 本尼特是吗
Bennett, it's not fucking working again.
本尼特 这玩意儿又他妈不能用了
You turn it on? Yeah, I turned it on.
你开机了吗 废话 我当然开机了
Wait, I think I got it.
等等 我觉得我搞定了
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 是的
Wait, no.
等下 不行
What does this button do?
这个按钮是起什么作用的
No! Don't touch that.
别 别碰那个
Sorry, princess.
不好意思 小公主
There's a cord right there.
那边有根线
Do you think that that needs to be connected to something?
你们觉得那根线是不是需要接上什么东西
Shut your mouth and stand still.
闭嘴 站好
She's right. Okay, fine.
她说的对 好吧 行
Got it.
拍好了
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好呢
Tough shit. Next.
真糟糕 下一个
This is a TB test.
这是在做肺结核检查
Nice veins.
静脉可真干净
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表