剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我没法像正常人一样在母亲去世之前
to your mom before she gone.
跟她说那些该说的话
So I know you ain't tellin' me in my face right now
结果你现在却理直气壮地跟我说
that you walked back in this place
你又回到这个鬼地方
cause freedom was inconvenient for you?
就因为自由对你来说太不方便了 '
It ain't like that, P. Minimum wage is some kinda joke.
不是这样的 最低工资简直就是个笑话
I got part time workin' at Pizza Hut,
我要在必胜客做兼职
and I still owe the prison $900 in fees I gotta pay back.
却仍然欠监狱九百块的费用要还
I ain't got no place to stay.
我没地方住
I was sleepin' on the floor
我像条狗一样
in my second cousin apartment like a dog,
睡在我表姐家的地板上
and she still got six people in two rooms.
她的另两个房间还住着六个人
One of the bitches stole my check. I got lice.
其中有个婊子偷了我的支票 我长了虱子
Everyone I know is poor, in jail, or gone.
我认识的所有人不是没钱 在坐牢 就是死了
Don't nobody ask about how my day went.
没人关心我每天过得怎么样
Man, I got fucked up in the head, you know?
我满脑子都在胡思乱想
I know how to play it here.
在这里我知道该怎么生活
Where to be, and what rules to follow.
该去哪儿 要守什么规矩
I got a bed.
我有张床
And I got you.
我还有你
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
I didn't mean to let you down.
我不是故意让你失望
So what did you do to land yourself back in here?
你是怎么又重回监狱的
Well, first, I got a can of Rockstar and 100 paper clips.
首先 我拿了一罐功能饮料和一百个曲别针
I found it in the shed behind Electrical.
我是在配电室后面的小屋里发现的
If they see us with that, we both go straight to the SHU.
如果他们看到咱们拿着这个 咱们都得关禁闭
So don't let them see us.
那就别让他们看到咱们
What kind of voltage are we talking about here?
这里的电压有多高
No idea. That's what makes it exciting.
不知道 所以才更刺激
You don't wanna do it, that's cool.
你不想尝试也没关系
We just go back to our regular, prison lives.
我们就回到日常的监狱生活
Work, sleep, count.
工作 睡觉 数日子
Shit. Oh, my God! Wait, come on, Jones.
该死 天啊 等等 起来 琼斯
Oh, man! I didn't think it was like that.
天啊 我没想到会是这样
Shit. I'm sorry.
该死 对不起
No, it's cool.
没事
I feel good. I feel better.
我感觉很好 比之前还好
You're serious?
真的吗
I kind of needed that.
我需要这种刺激
Here, you gonna go?
给 你要试吗
You ready to get dunked?
你准备好受洗了吗
I got towels so don't worry about that.
我这里有毛巾 所以不必担心
Oh, God, the baptism thing. You were serious.
天啊 受洗的事情 原来你是认真的
What about me makes you think I wouldn't be serious?
你凭什么觉得我不是认真的
Good point.
问得好
I have visitation today.
今天有人来探视我
It's Larry's day. Or was.
莱瑞会来看我 起码过去是这样
We haven't talked but I'm really hoping he'll be there.
我们一直没说话 但我很希望他能来
So just go after. This takes a few minutes.
那就之后再去 受洗只需要几分钟
And that's not a lot of time to get your ticket
这点时间对于拿到天堂王国的门票来说
to the Kingdom of Heaven,
实在不值一提
which is forever and ever, amen.
那可是永生永世的事 阿门
That was a sign. I think he's back on my side.
这是个预兆 看来神又站在我这边了
How did you sleep, Tiffany?
你睡得怎么样 蒂芙妮
Who's askin'?
你是哪位
I'm your lawyer.
我是你的律师
You ain't my lawyer.
你不是我律师
My lawyer is fat and his name is Wesley Weeks.
我的律师是个胖子 他叫韦斯利·威克斯
Wesley Weeks is a C minus public defender
韦斯利·威克斯是个三流公设辩护人
who will plead you out without even looking at your file.
他为你辩护根本都不会看你的案宗
I think you'll find that
你会发现
the Christian firm of Turro, Payne and Whorton
图罗·佩恩·沃顿基督教律师事务所
will serve your interests much better.
将为你提供更优质的法律服务
You're gonna get me out of jail?
你要把我弄出监狱吗
Well, if you shoot somebody in broad daylight, with witnesses,
如果你在光天化日之下开枪杀人 还有证人
you're gonna do some time, that's a fact.
你就要坐牢 这是事实
But, I will see that you do less time.
但我可以保证让你减刑
Couple of procedural challenges,
做几项程序上的挑战
plus we're gonna argue
另外我们可以辩论说
that you did what you did based on the moral conviction
你这么做是基于道德信仰
that you were saving lives.
认为自己在拯救生命
Defenseless, innocent lives. I didn't...
毫无防备的无辜生命 我没...
I can't afford a fancy lawyer.
我雇不起好律师
My fees have already been settled.
我的律师费已经付清了
And there's a small monthly stipend going to your family,
而且你们家每个月还能拿到少量津贴
to help them while their daughter serves her time.
在他们女儿服刑期间帮助他们过活
How's this being paid for?
这些费用是怎么来的
By the grace of God.
承蒙主恩
And also, all your friends.
另外 还有你的朋友们
Good God!
天啊
Order in the court. I want order in this courtroom!
肃静 所有人都肃静
All of you, sit down!
大家都坐下
Look, I understand that this is important to you,
我知道这对于你来说很重要
but I don't think... College?
但我觉得... 大学生
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
Okay, fine. Fine, I have 10 minutes.
好吧 我只有十分钟时间
Perfect.
很好
Running...
不准跑
I really fucking needed this, Bennett.
我太需要这个了 本尼特
Just doing my job, sir.
只是尽职而已 先生
This is the kind of thing I remember when
等到要考虑升职人选的时候
it's time to move somebody up the ladder.
我一定会记得这种功不可没的事情
That kitchen Commie cunt is finally going down.
那个厨房里的共产党骚货终于落网了
Oh, man!
太棒了
Beautiful!
干得漂亮
I have a whole life in front of me.
我未来还有大把的美好生活等着我
I don't want to spend it watching "Storage Wars".
我不想浪费时间看《仓库淘宝大战》
She's bored. You should take her out more.
她觉得无聊 你应该多带她出去逛逛
Well, maybe I would take her out more
如果她不跟其他男人调情
if she didn't flirt with other men.
或许我还会带她出去
Have you been acting like a slut?
你一直表现得很浪荡吗
I have a body!
我身材火辣
I can't help it if people look.
别人要看我也拦不住
She says it's not her fault if other people look at her.
她说别人盯着她看不是她的错
Maybe you're too jealous.
也许你嫉妒心太重了
All I want is a nice quiet life, is that so much to ask?
我只想过安详的生活 这要求高吗
He wants peace and quiet.
他想要安静祥和的生活
He's got a government job, dummy.
他是个公务员 笨蛋
It could be much worse.
有的男人还比不上他
His toenails scratch me in bed.
在床上他的脚趾甲会划到我
Okay, you have to get a pedicure.
你该去修脚了
The long toenails are a problem.
脚趾甲太长是个问题
Caputo wants to see you.
卡普托要见你
I'm busy. I'd go now if I were you.
我现在很忙 你最好赶紧过去
That little bitch Mendez.
门德斯那个小贱人
Couldn't go down like a man.
自己被打倒还要拉人垫背
I'm confused here.
这是什么情况
If it goes bad, take care of my girls.
如果我有三长两短 照顾好我的姑娘们
Bennett, explain this immediately.
本尼特 马上跟我解释清楚
Bennett!
本尼特
I need to talk about grocery money.
我想谈谈买杂货的钱
Behold!
瞧谁来了
I bring the lost sheep back to the 99.
我把迷途的羔羊带回羊群了
All right, as you know, we don't have a river to dunk you in,
我们没法让你到河里浸浴
but we cleaned out the muck sink.
但我们把脏水槽清理干净了
And yeah, you might just wanna take off your shirt.
你最好把上衣脱了
Okay! Nope, see, I can't do this.
不行 我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
I really want us to get along, I do,
我真的希望跟你和睦相处
but I can't pretend to believe in something I don't.
但我不能假装相信我不信的东西
And I don't.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表