剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Plus, they're all dressed like beekeepers.
而且女人都包得像养蜂人一样
Occasionally, a Russian hooker comes through,
偶尔会有俄国妓女来
but those girls are nasty and they cry a lot.
但那些女人既下流又爱哭
All these offenders want a piece of me, Bennett.
这些女犯人都想要我 本尼特
You know why?
知道为什么吗
It's the fucking pheromones, man.
都是该死的荷尔蒙闹的
You get them all locked up like this for a long time,
把她们这样关得太久了
and they get this prehistoric yearning for man stink.
她们就会对男性气息渴望得要命
They just they fucking hate my guts, you know?
她们都恨死我
But they can't help themselves.
但她们情不自禁想要我
I'm musty, and they love it.
我是个臭男人 她们就是喜欢
You don't really
你不会真的
What? Fuck'em?
什么 上她们吗
Hell, no. That's against the rules.
当然不会 那是破坏规矩的
I'll tell you what, grasshopper.
我告诉你 小家伙
Some of these bitches would suck it for half a cigarette.
有些婊子为了半支烟就愿意为你口交
Swallow. Lift your tongue.
吞口水 抬舌头
Okay. Move on.
好了 走吧
Black.
布莱克
Take these with food. No check.
和食物一起吃 不用检查了
Ooh, you got me on the yellow ones.
给我的是黄色药片
I like the yellow ones.
我喜欢这个
Lost ten pounds on the yellow ones.
吃这个瘦了十磅
But gave me that horrible rash on my coot
但是我长了很严重的疹子
Not my problem. Burset.
不关我的事 伯赛特
What are those? Those aren't my pills.
这是什么 这不是我的药
They are now. Whole prison is going generic.
现在是了 整个监狱都用普通药了
What's the dose?
剂量是多少
Uh, point five milligrams.
0.5毫克
They ain't enough. I need four of those.
不够 我需要4毫克
I do what the chart says.
表格上说是多少就是多少
You can't just change my dose.
你不能改变我的剂量
Talk to your counselor, okay?
去找你的辅导师谈 好吗
Fatovich.
法托维奇
You got a name, girl?
说下名字 小姑娘
That's your bed. Those two are your hooks.
这是你的床 那两个是你的挂钩
This ain't like the projects in here.
这里和你之前待的地方不同
I got rules. No sleeping all day 'cause it's depressing.
我这里有规矩 不能整天睡 看着心烦
Clean up after yourself.
自己的东西要收拾好
If I find a mess on this floor, my floor,
如果地板脏了 我的地板脏了
you're gonna hear about it.
我可不会客气
And keep your food sealed
吃的密封好
because I don't need chipmunks or roaches in here
我可不想老鼠蟑螂
trying to get their cup o'noodles on,
来这里吃杯面
plus that poor excuse for food stinks to high heaven
而且那东西臭气熏天
I sleep whenever I want, old lady.
任何时候我想睡就睡 老太婆
And I don't know what busted ass country you come from,
我不知道你从哪个穷乡僻壤的小国家来的
but this is America.
这里是美国
And if I want noodles,
如果我要吃面
I'll eat noodles.
我就会吃
Now, back off across your floor before
现在从你的地板上给我闪一边儿去
I make you that mess you hate so much.
免得我闹出你不喜欢的乱子
Time to peel that orange, Chapman.
是时候脱下这身橙色了 查普曼
You're one of us now.
你正式成为我们的一员了
One of us. One of us.
正式的一员 正式的一员
Nine and a half, right?
九号半对吗
Ten.
十号
Did your feet swell when you went back to boys?
你又喜欢男人后 脚肿了吗
Fuck you.
去死
You can't just change people's meds.
你不能更换犯人的药物
I got a line of golden girls complaining about blood pressure pills.
中年妇女排长龙向我投诉血压药
Half this prison's on antidepressants.
监狱里一半人都在吃抗抑郁药
You take away their Zoloft, they're gonna go off the rails.
你不给她们吃左洛复 她们会发疯的
Monumentally bad! Monumental pain in my ass!
会闹得天翻地覆 我的世界天翻地覆
Your ass? I'm juggling vendor changes, staff reductions.
你天翻地覆 我还烦着换供应商 裁员
Look at me. I'm paying for my own coffee here.
瞧我 喝杯咖啡还要自己付钱
I've got a tranny camped out in my hallway yelling about her hormones.
有个变性人一直在我门口为她的激素药大吵
He can suck it up. She. Jesus.
他不会有事的 她没事 老天
She could be a major headache for us.
她会成为我们的大麻烦
We are only required to give her enough to maintain.
我们只需要给她足够的剂量维持
It is a federal system. If he wanted to keep his girlish figure,
这是联邦法律 如果他想做美娇娘
he should have stayed out of jail.
他就不应该坐牢
Why would anyone ever give up being a man?
怎么会有男人放弃做男人
I it's like winning the lottery and giving the ticket back.
这就像是赢了大奖 又把彩票退回去了
Hello, baby!
宝贝
Look at you getting your sweat on.
你瞧你都流汗了
You look all shiny. I bet you you don't even smell funky.
你真是明艳照人 我打赌你闻起来不臭
Oh, shit. I knew you wouldn't.
妈的 我就知道你不臭
Hey, you’re a real woman, Chapman,
你是个真正的女人 查普曼
a real, grown woman.
真正成熟的女人
And not like all these other girls around here.
和这里其他的女人不一样
I can't waste my time with these silly bitches.
我可不愿为那些蠢婆娘浪费时间
I need a real woman.
我需要一个真正的女人
I'm sure that you'll find one.
我相信你会找到的
I wrote a poem. You want to hear it?
我写了首诗 要听吗
You know that's fine.
不用了吧
Before I met you,
在我认识你之前
the sun was like a yellow grape.
太阳像颗黄色的葡萄
But now, it look like fire in the sky.
现在 看起来像是天上的火焰
Why?
为什么呢
Because you light a fire inside me.
因为你点燃了我内心的火焰
I wrote it for you.
我为你写的
You know, my fiance is a writer.
我的未婚夫是位作家
I'm gonna call you dandelion
我打算叫你蒲公英
cause they're pretty and yellow, just like you.
它们既美丽又是黄色的[金发] 和你一样 '
Everybody out! Let's go!
大家出去 快
Oh oh, excuse.
失陪了
What's going on?
出什么事了
Locking up the track.
封闭这一带
Why?
为什么
Budget cuts. No staff to cover it.
预算减少 没有警力看守
But I I have I have to run.
但是 我必须跑步
This is the only thing that makes me feel normal.
这是唯一让我觉得还是正常人的事
Y'all gonna have to do your swirl someplace else.
你们得找其它地方放风了
Swirl?
放风
Chocolate and vanilla swirl.
巧克力香草甜筒
Swirl.
甜筒
The bottom line is that the prison can no longer provide high end hormones.
总之就是 监狱无法再提供高档激素
If I don't get my medication,
如果我不吃药
I’m going through withdrawal, hot flashes,
我会出现戒药不适 潮热
night sweats. My face will sag.
盗汗 我的脸会松弛
My body hair will start to grow back.
体毛又会长出来
Okay, we don't need to get into it.
不用说得这么详细
Let me explain this for you.
我来给你解释下
When my penis was split in half and inverted,
我的阴茎分成两半反向时
my testes were removed,
我的睾丸也被切除了
so I don't have any testosterone left
所以我不再有睾丸素来替代
to replace the estrogen that you're taking away from me! Okay. Okay!
你们剥夺走的雌性激素 好了
What do you want from me?
你要我怎么做
I want to see a doctor.
我要见医生
You can't go to the clinic unless it's an emergency.
只有急诊才能去医院
This is an emergency.
这就是急诊
Yeah, well, we don't see it that way.
我们不这样认为
Was there something else?
还有事吗
Yes.
有
I'd like to report an emergency.
我要看急诊
Man, new bunky is trying to lay down all these rules and shit.
老天 新室友满嘴规矩狗屁的
Dis go here. Dat go there.
这个放这里 那个放那里 "
This how you be wiping your bunghole."
擦屁股就要这样擦
Wait, you got assigned? What dorm are you in?
你分了床铺了吗 你在哪个宿舍
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表