剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
and…bonus…it's gonna hide the gallbladder scar.
还可以遮住我胆囊开刀留下的伤疤
Prisoner return from I.M.U.
关禁闭的犯人请回归
毫无疑问
Oh, yeah. Sure.
对 当然
C'mon. Okay, bitches!
来吧 行了 小妞们
Who's first in line for some puppy loving?! Puppy loving!
谁想第一个来和小狗狗亲热亲热
He's so cute. He looks just like my dog when I was a kid,
他真可爱 看上去就像我小时候养的狗
except mine was more of a dachshund.
不过我的狗更像是达克斯猎狗
But, the nostril part is the same.
但是鼻孔这里是一样的
You look just like Chummy.
你看上去就像个闺蜜
Make him do a trick.
让他变个戏法
She doesn't know any yet.
她还什么都不懂
Well, maybe you can take some time off
好吧 也许你可以抽点时间教教他
from sitting around eating all day and teach him something.
不要整天坐在那边吃东西
Chapman wrote three letters for my case
查普曼为我的案子写了三封信
and it did fuck all.
一点都没用
They ain't letting people out who hasn't done their whole time.
你要是没坐满刑期 他们不会放你出狱
Well, I ain't people.
我可不是普通人
I'm training for this, bitch,
我训练有素 贱人
and I ain't never coming back neither.
而且我也再不会回来了
Unlike the rest of y'all.
不像你们这些人
Like Oprah say,
就像奥普拉说的
The road less traveled".
"不走寻常路" "
You know that doesn't mean what everybody thinks it means.
你知道大家都这么理解不代表就是对的
Oh, shit. We about to get educated and shit.
完了 我们又要听她说教了
No no no.
不是不是不是
I'm I'm just saying that everyone thinks
我只是说 每个人都以为
the poem means to break away from the crowd and, like, do your own thing.
这首诗说的是要脱离群众 要特立独行
But if you read it,
但是如果你读懂了就会发现
Frost is very clear that the two roads are exactly the same.
弗罗斯特很清楚 两条路其实完全一样
He just chooses one at random.
他只是随机选了一条路
And then it's only later at a dinner party
接着在那之后的一次宴会上
when he's talking about it that he tells everybody
他谈起这次经历 他告诉所有人
he chose the roads less traveled by, but he's lying.
他选了一条人烟稀少的路 但他撒了谎
So, the point of the poem is
所以这首诗的重点是
that everyone wants to look back
每个人回首过去的时候
and think that their choices mattered,
都会觉得他们的选择事关重大
but in reality, shit just happens the way that it happens
但实际上 事情都是自然而然地发生
and it does not mean anything.
所以不能说明任何问题
I will probably kill her in her sleep tonight.
今晚我可能会趁她睡着的时候杀了她
Wake me up so I can watch.
记得叫醒我 我要好好欣赏
I'm gonna…laundry.
我去... 洗衣房了
You ever notice how some dog breeds,
你们有没有注意到有些狗的品种名称
they sound kinda dirty?
听起来有点下流
Shit zoo, cocker, Jack something?
哈巴狗 可卡犬 杰克什么来着
poodle有大便的意思] Poodle?
贵宾犬[
That is good.
非常好
I didn't think of that one.
我都没想到这个
That is very clever.
真聪明
You know what, guys?
你知道吗 老兄
Look at that face! I'm gonna call her Little Boo!
看看这张脸 我要叫她小心肝
Little Boo!
小心肝
Who's a Little Boo?! Mwah! Yes.
谁是小心肝呀 真棒
Hello?
有人吗
It's closed.
已经关门了
Alex?
艾丽克斯
I was just gonna drop this off,
我就是想把这个交过来
but…tomorrow.
不过... 明天再说吧
Just…give it.
就... 给我好了
Give it to me.
给我好了
Attention all personnel.
全体人员请注意
Be advised, count is not clear.
请注意 没数清楚
Please conduct a recount.
请重新报数
Do you remember the Four Seasons in the Seychelles?
你还记得在塞舌尔岛上的四季酒店吗
Gosh, we'd just throw our laundry into the hallway.
天哪 我们就把要洗的衣服扔到走廊上
It was, like, forty bucks for a pair of pants.
差不多 四十块钱一条裤子
I've been thinking about it… a lot…
我经常会想起这件事...
and I just wanted to let you know that there are, um,
我只是想让你知道
there are no hard feelings. I was pretty angry, but…
我没有耿耿于怀 我是很生气 但是
I'm over it.
我已经不在乎了
So, uh,
所以
friends?
还是朋友
Wow. That's really big of you, Pipes.
你真伟大 小帕
Can we please speak English at the table?
我们能不能 在吃饭的时候 说英语
Just at the table?
就是吃饭的时候
Oy. English.
哎呀 要说英语
English.
说英语
You look very pretty in that dress.
你穿那条裙子很好看
Thank you, Sam. It is very… blue.
谢谢山姆 这裙子很...蓝[下流]
You guys ever notice how once you're a couple,
你们有没有意识到自从作了夫妻
you pretty much only hang out with other couples?
几乎只跟别的夫妇一起玩
A guy, a girl and another guy,
一个男人 一个女人和另一个男人
it just looks weird.
这看上去太奇怪了
People probably just assume you're divorced.
大家很可能以为你离婚了
Great. So, I I look divorced,
很好 那么 我看上去像是离婚了
which conveys sadness and ex wife shit and lawyers' fees.
让人觉得悲哀 还会想到前妻和律师费
Or, I look single,
或者我看着像个单身汉
thirty four and single,
三十四岁的单身汉
which must mean there's just there’s something wrong with me.
那就意味着我肯定有什么问题
Like, you keep large reptiles in tanks.
比如你在箱子里养大型爬行动物
Or I have a very special relationship with my mother.
还有我跟我妈的关系非常特别
I just… I look like a loser.
我只是... 我看上去像个衰人
Why don't you switch seats with Pete?
你为什么不跟皮特换个位置
You're okay being a loser. Right, babe?
你当下衰人没事吧 宝贝
I don't wanna look like a loser.
我可不想看上去像个衰人
Okay. Look look.
好吧 看看
What am I complaining about, right?
我有什么好抱怨的 是吧
I mean, seriously, you know?
我是说 说真的
We're sitting here.
我们能坐在这里
We're gonna enjoy some small plates while Piper sits in prison.
我们能吃上好吃的 可帕波却在坐牢
You know what? Fuck Piper.
你知道吗 帕波好去死了
She's in prison and it sucks.
她坐牢了 是挺糟的
Let's also stipulate there are children dying of diarrhea in Malawi.
我们说马拉维的小孩子会死于痢疾
That doesn't mean that we don't get to complain about our lives.
并不意味着我们就不能抱怨自己的生活
I am pregnant,
我怀孕了
and the heat in our apartment is always too high
我们公寓的暖气温度总是太高
and it gives me nosebleeds.
我老是流鼻血
And that is happening.
做什么都无济于事
Pete isn't getting laid,
现在没人跟皮特做爱
and he's growing that horrible beard.
他就开始留那种可怕的胡子
You look like a loser.
你看着像个衰人
We're all allowed to feel shitty about things in our lives that are shitty.
我们遇到傻逼的事情自然会觉得傻逼
And happy about things that are awesome,
遇到牛逼的事情也会觉得开心
like this awesome beard.
就像这牛逼的胡子
And your column.
还有你的专栏
What?
什么
That's happening?
你开始写专栏了
Who can resist a "Felonious Fiancée" story, right?
谁不爱看"未婚妻是重罪犯"这种故事呢
Yeah, it's it's totally happening.
是啊 全都实实在在地发生了
New York Times, baby.
发表在《纽约时报》上 亲爱的
Modern love.
是现代爱情故事
That's huge!
太厉害了
Yeah.
是啊
Does Piper know?
帕波知道吗
Is she cool about it?
她同意吗
Uh, I'm mean, s sort of.
差不多吧
Yeah, I mean, she's, uh She's s sorting out her feelings,
我是说 她 还在整理她的心情
I guess, you know?
我猜 你们能理解吧
I'm gonna I'm gonna tell her tomorrow, you know.
我会 我明天会去告诉她
Now now that it's for sure
现在 现在 毫无疑问
Oh, man!
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表