剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Okay?
没事吗
Okay?
没事吗
Witness states, Piper Chapman
"证人证实 帕波·查普曼" "
carried drug money.
曾携带贩毒资金
Piper Chapman was part of the ring."
帕波·查普曼曾是贩毒团伙的一员 "
Were you?
你是吗
I was 22.
我当时才22岁
I thought that I was in love.
我当时以为我陷入爱情了
I was in love.
我确实是陷入爱情了
And it was all crazy.
一切都很疯狂
And then it got scary,
然后我害怕了
and I ran away,
然后我就抽身离开了
and I became the nice blonde lady that I was supposed to be.
然后我变成了我本该成为的乖巧金发女郎
I knew that she wasn't a good person,
我早就知道她不是个好人
but fuck her!
但是 操她妈的
Fuck her!
操她妈的
This is not gonna be okay.
这才不叫没事呢
No. No.
不是 不是
It's not.
的确不是
But we'll deal with it, okay?
但我们会积极应对的 好吗
We'll figure it out.
我们会想办法解决的
Have you called a lawyer?
你打电话联系律师了吗
No.
没有
I'll call my dad. No! No.
我来打电话给我爸 不 不要
Please don't call your daddy.
不要打电话给你爸
He already hates me.
他本来就已经讨厌我了
Yeah, well, I love you.
好吧 但是我爱你
And, and he loves me,
而他爱我
so, here we go.
所以没事的
All right, we gotta hustle,
好了 我们得动作快点
cause the count's soon.
一会儿要清点人数了 '
Uh, rooms are there.
房间在这边
Dorms are down there.
集宿区在那边
Now, you are not allowed down there.
记住 你们不准去那边
It's out of bounds for you guys
你们现在还没有权利过去
until you get assigned there.
除非你们被分配到那里
You understand?
明白吗
Namaste, Jones!
你好 琼斯
Namaste!
你们好[印度合十礼]
She teaches yoga if you ever want.
她教瑜伽 你们想学可以跟着学
And she's good. She's very spiritual.
她很棒 很注重精神修养
All right, we got some offices here.
好了 这边有些办公室
This is the dining hall,
这是餐厅
common room, counselor's office.
公共休息室 辅导师办公室
Who you got for a counselor?
你的辅导师是谁
Uh, Healy.
海利
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 行吧
What?
怎么了
Nah, it's fine. It's fine.
没什么 挺好的 挺好的
He does his paperwork. That's a good thing.
他会做好文件工作 那是件好事
When do we get outfits like everybody?
我们什么时候能领到囚服
I don't know. Maybe tomorrow after breakfast.
我不知道 或许是明天早餐后吧
You go down, you speak to the lady...
你们下去 找那位女...
What the fuck?
搞毛啊
Friend of yours?
她是你朋友吗
No. It's my mom.
不 她是我妈
All right, Chapman, Diaz,
好了 查普曼 迪亚茨
this is you.
你们住在这里
DeMarco, this is Chapman. She's new.
德玛克 这是查普曼 她是新来的
Selfsurrender. You show her what's what?
主动服刑的 你能带她熟悉一下情况吗
Sure.
好的
Okay, Mendoza, this is Diaz.
好的 曼多萨 这是迪亚茨
Go, go. She'll help you.
去吧 她会帮助你的
Um, I don't speak Spanish.
我不会说西班牙语
Great. Another fucking coconut.
真"好"啊 又来一个有名无实的拉丁人
What's the matter with your mother,
你老娘是怎么回事啊
she don't teach you Spanish?
她竟然不教你西班牙语
Here. Here's some tissues.
来 给你一些纸巾
First night's always hard.
第一夜总是很难熬的
And a toothbrush.
再给你一支牙刷
They don't give you one.
监狱是不发放的
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
No, no. It's no problem.
不用不用 没关系的
We look out for our own.
我们自己人相互照顾
Our own?
自己人
Oh, don't get all PC on me.
别跟我谈什么政治正确性
It's tribal, not racist.
只是小团体罢了 又不是种族主义
I'll see you around.
回见了
Tell me your name again?
再跟我说一下你的名字
Piper. Chapman.
帕波 是查普曼
That's Miss Rosa.
那是罗莎小姐
And that's Nichols.
上面这位是尼古拉斯
Just got out of SHU a week ago.
一周前才面壁思过出来
Told a CO to kiss her ass. Dumb.
竟然让一个教导官吃屎去 真蠢
Why make trouble for yourself, you know?
何必自找麻烦呢 是吧
SHU. That's solitary?
面壁 是关禁闭的意思吗
Yep. And you don't want it, honey. Trust me.
是啊 你不会想进去受罪的 相信我
Here's some toilet paper.
给你一些厕纸
You gotta take it with you.
你得随身带着
Thanks. What's that thing?
谢谢 那是什么东西
Oh, that's my machine.
那是我的救命机器
I need it at night.
我晚上的时候需要它
When I first got here,
我刚进来的时候
I had a massive heart attack.
出现严重的心脏病发作
Do you know about the count?
有人跟你说过这里的点名程序吗
Wait, can you go back to the heart attack?
等下 你能接着说心脏病发作的事吗
I don't like to dwell.
我不喜欢细说那事
How do I make a phone call?
我要怎么才能打电话
PAC码 You need a PAC number.
你需要一个
Fill out a form.
再填张表
Whole rigmarole.
一堆烦琐的手续
But maybe Caputo will let you make a call later.
但或许卡普托晚些时候会允许你打电话
It helps if you cry.
你装哭会比较有用
Don't make your bed! What?
别铺床 什么
We'll make it for you.
我们会为你铺的
Oh, no, that's okay. You don't need to do that.
不 不用了 不劳你们动手了
Honey!
亲爱的
We'll make the bed.
让 我们 来 铺床
We know how.
我们轻车熟路
I know how to make a bed.
我知道怎么铺床的
We know how to do it so we'll pass inspection.
我们知道怎么铺才能通过检查
You can help clean.
你可以帮忙打扫房间
We clean everything with Maxi Pads.
我们要用卫生巾擦东西
Seriously?
真的吗
Yep. It's a head scratcher,
是啊 那确实让人难以理解
but that's what we got.
但我们只有那玩意儿
So, we make our beds in the morning before they...
所以我们必须早上整理好床铺 要在他们...
No. You sleep on top of the bed.
不 你必须睡在铺好的床位上
With a blanket over you.
身上盖条毯子就行
What if I want to sleep in the bed?
如果我想窝在被子里呢
Look, you can do what you want,
听着 你想怎么样都行
but you will be the only one in this entire prison that does.
但恐怕整个监狱只有你一个人那么做
You want that? Be my guest.
你想那样吗 请便吧
Count time! Count time!
点名时间到 点名时间到
Count time, ladies!
点名时间到 女士们
That light comes on,
那盏灯一亮
you need to be where you're supposed to be,
你就必须待在你该待的地方
and you don't move until it goes off.
在灯灭前 你不能走动
Dinner's after.
然后就是晚餐时间了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表