剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你真该搞个米歇尔·奥巴马的发型
White folks scared of Obama.
白人都怕奥巴马
I wanna look like
我希望看上去像
Mo'Nique from Essence magazine two thousand and eight!
2008年《本质》杂志里的莫妮克
Please, ain't enough relaxer in the world for that bullshit.
拜托 全世界的顺发剂都不够你用
Now, what makes you so sure the board is white?
你怎么那么肯定委员会都是白人
Point. True.
得分 说得对
There be brothers on the board.
委员会里有我哥们儿
I'm gonna be free at last, yo.
我最后会被释放的
Cause ain't no black man
没有哪个黑人男士 '
gonna let a fine black woman such as me
会让像我这样美丽的黑人女子
hiding her light in jail.
敛藏光彩被埋没在监狱里
Brothers gonna be harder on you to show he ain't got no bias.
哥们儿会对你更苛刻 显得他没有偏见
Shit, you better hope for the whiteys.
你不如期待下白人
Yeah, hope for white women.
对 期待下白人女子吧
Y'all know how they love drinking wine with they friends,
你们知道她们就喜欢跟朋友一起喝酒
talking 'bout how sad it is black folks ain't got their fair shakes.
谈论黑人得不到公平待遇有多可怜
What? Giving their housekeepers an extra day off and shit.
什么 让他们的家庭主妇多休息一天
Y'all know what I'm saying?
你们知道我在说什么吧
So, you wanna look like
你们想让自己看上去像
the way the black best friend in the white girl movie?
白人女孩电影里的黑人闺蜜
Ooh, right. Okay.
对 不错
So, you got, um, Regina King in "Miss Congeniality".
像是《特工佳丽》里的雷吉娜·金
You got, uh, uh, Alicia Keys in that "Nanny Diaries"
还有《保姆日记》里的艾莉西亚·凯斯
bullshit with ScarJo
烂片 跟斯嘉丽·约[翰逊]
I didn't see that.
我没看过
And Regina King in "Legally Blonde".
还有《律政俏佳人》里的雷吉娜·金
Now you're not thinking big enough.
你们的想法还不够大胆
What?
什么
Viola Davis.
维奥拉·戴维斯
Eat, Pray, Love" motherfuckers.
《美食祈祷和恋爱》去他妈的 "
I got to live with this hair, yo!
我还得忍着这坨头发
Do me like Rihanna.
给我弄成蕾哈娜那样吧
Rihanna when?
哪个时期的蕾哈娜
She had like twenty six hairdos in the past two years
过去两年里她差不多有二十六种发型
Two thousand nine Rihanna.
2009年的蕾哈娜
I gotta spell that shit out for you?
我给你讲得够清楚了吧
Look, everybody's still hating on Chris Brown,
听着 每个人都还在骂克里斯·布朗
so maybe they'll throw me a bone getting back at that fool.
也许他们看我报复那个白痴会给点同情分
Beat a bitch down.
打倒贱人
If your name Chris Brown.
如果你叫克里斯·布朗
Beat a bitch down.
打倒贱人
Fuck is that?
什么鬼东西
Litchfield, one, pussy shutterbug zero.
利奇菲尔德有个神秘的阴道摄影爱好者
You put a straw in coffee?
你喝咖啡还用吸管
I just had my teeth bleached.
我的牙齿刚做了漂白
Where was it?
哪里找到的
Healy found it.
海利找到的
Good to know someone around here is on his game.
真不错 这儿还有人肯听他的话
He found it? You're buying that, no contest?
他找到的 你会相信他说的 没怀疑
What, you think Healy's running around here like a frat boy,
怎么 你觉得海利会像兄弟会的小鬼
taking pictures of snatch?
东奔西跑就为了拍女性阴部
I think we should look into it.
我觉得我们应该调查一下
Seems kinda irrelevant now, don't you think?
看上去好像没什么必要 你不觉得吗
We both know you're after my job, Joe.
乔 我们都明白 你在觊觎我的位子
But I'm not worried.
不过我并不担心
Never have been. Know why?
从没有担心过 知道为什么吗
Cause you get mired down in pettiness
因为你总喜欢捣浆糊 '
instead of stepping your shit up.
而不是提高自己
Nice haircut, by the way.
顺便说一句 发型不错
Thanks.
多谢
Sure.
不客气
I keep feeling like I know you from somewhere.
我总觉得我在哪里见过你
You didn't go to Smith, did you?
你不会是史密斯大学的吧
Cabot High Wildcats?
卡伯特高中野猫队[女子棒球队]
Mm, Nope.
不是
You know, I lived in Red Hook for a while after college.
我大学毕业后在雷德胡克生活过一阵子
Oh, I used to bag groceries at Fairway.
我曾经在航道超市做过装袋员
No way!
不可能吧
Oh my god.
我的天哪
I remember you.
我记得你
You were always forgetting your cloth bags.
你经常忘了拿你的环保袋
And I would pack everything in paper,
然后我就用报纸把所有东西都打包好
and then you'd remember and get the bags out of your purse
接着你就会从手袋里把环保袋拿出来
and make me repack everything.
让我重新打包一遍
Oh boy. Yeah, I guess that did happen a couple of times, huh?
天哪 我想这种事发生过好几次吧
Every time for months. You were a pain in the ass.
有好几个月每次都这样 你真讨厌
Who'da thunk we'd end up here, huh?
谁能想到我们会在这里相遇
B区 带上你的工作牌... B Block, pick up your work cards…
Anyway, I just want you to know that as far as I'm concerned,
总之 我只想让你知道 在我看来
you and me are the same.
你跟我都是一样的
Pardon?
你说什么
The only difference between us is
我们之间唯一的区别是
when I made bad decisions in life,
我在生活中犯错的时候
I didn't get caught.
没被抓到而已
It could've been me here in khaki, easy.
本来穿你这身衣服的很可能是我
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
You know, it's really nice to know that there's somebody on our side.
很高兴知道还有人站在我们这边
You know.
你懂的
You know what would really help to boost morale around here?
你知道怎样才能帮这里的人鼓舞士气吗
I saw that bitch heading on over to Healy's office,
我看到那个贱人去海利的办公室了
looking guilty as fuck.
看起来很心虚
I guess sucking dick's a little easier than honest, hard work.
吸老二总比老实干活辛苦工作要简单点
I feel sorry for her.
我为她感到难过
You're right, Leanne.
你是对的 琳恩
Compassion is what we got over the monkeys.
我们有同情心 所以我们比猴子高级
You know what, though?
不过你知道吗
Compassion ain't gonna help this girl learn the way of things.
同情心帮不了小姑娘学会为人处世
I learnt. We all learnt.
我懂 我们都懂
And that is, that you have to get broken down
你只有狠狠摔一跤才知道有多痛
to get raised back up!
吃得苦中苦 方为人上人
You know, I'm with you, hon.
你知道 我懂你 亲爱的
Really. She's waspy
的确 她就是个白富美
and entitled
老是胡搅蛮缠
and always asking if you have this in whole grain.
总喜欢问这东西是全麦的吗
She's got the Bambi shtick going on.
她就像小鹿斑比那样很傻很天真
I get all of it.
我都明白
But I'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up about her
但我要你闭嘴 不许再对她说三道四
and get over your shit!
你够了
Or what?
要不然呢
Or I will fuck you.
要不然我会操你
Literally.
千真万确
I will sneak into your bunk in the middle of the night,
我会在半夜偷偷爬上你的床铺
and I'll lick your pussy.
然后舔你下面
And I will do it so good and so soft
我口技很好 还很温柔
that you're gonna be on the edge of coming by the time you wake up.
等到你要醒过来的时候已经快到高潮
And then I'll stop.
然后我就停下来
And you'll be half asleep, and you'll beg for it.
于是你会在半梦半醒之间来求我
Oh, you will beg for it.
你真的会来求我
And maybe I'll be nice,
没准我心情好就答应你
and maybe I won't.
没准我拍拍屁股就走人
But if I am nice, the things you feel,
不过要是我心情好 一旦你体验过一回
they will ruin you forever.
就会毁你一生[永远无法满足]
So, you know, choose.
所以 你选吧
And, exhale, slowly.
呼气 慢慢地
And float all the way down.
然后整个人顺气而下
Halfway up.
半起身
And now roll all the way down again.
现在整个重新来一遍
Bend at the waist and let the arms hang.
弯到腰这里 把手臂停住
And continue to breathe and hang.
保持呼吸 坚持住
Hey, what up?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表