剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Y'all go squawkin' around talkin' about guns bein' dangerous,
你们全都到处大喊大叫说枪支危险
when all you want to do is shove pills down people's throats
而你们想做的就是把药灌进别人的喉咙
when all they need is just a little bit of faith.
而别人需要的只是一点点信任
Ask me about my appetite?
你问我食欲
Why? 'Cause I'm just naturally kind of skinny?
怎么 因为看到我天然苗条吗
Miss Doggett, if you could please just answer the question.
德盖特小姐 麻烦你回答问题
I have answered the question.
我已经回答了
I'm not crazy. I'm chosen.
我没疯 我是被选出来的
There's a difference.
这不一样
Now, if you just let me out of this cage,
要是你把我从这笼子里放出去
we can both get back to our jobs.
我们俩都可以好好做自己的工作了
Please?
求你了
You've stated that
你曾说
you believe God is speaking to you and allowing you
你相信上帝在跟你说话 允许你
I don't have to believe, Doc. I know.
没必要相信 医生 我知道
Why don't you just go ask some of the other girls?
你为什么不去问问其他人呢
They're all going to tell you.
她们全都会告诉你
I've been healing ailments left and right. Miracle.
我的大大小小的病都治好了 奇迹啊
There's proof.
已经证实了
These hallucinations you've been having
你所产生的这些幻觉
I'm not having hallucinations!
我没有幻觉
I don't belong in here! Come on!
我不属于这里 拜托
Miss Doggett—
德盖特小姐
I'm not a freakin' animal! Get me out!
我他妈不是怪物 放我出去
Miss Doggett, when you calm down,
德盖特小姐 等你你安静点
I will get you on a sedative, take you to a nice room...
我就给你打镇定剂 然后送你去休息
I don't need any sedatives! Jesus has my back!
我不需要镇定剂 上帝会保佑我的
Please. Doc!
求你了 医生
Doc! Come back!
医生 回来
An inmate is dead and a crippled delinquent was attacked.
一个犯人死了 一个跛子被袭击了
What happened yesterday was an epic fuck up, people.
昨天发生的事真是史上最乱 各位
All of you better get on your knees tonight
你们今晚最好全都跪下来
and pray that none of those kids' families
祈祷这些孩子的家人
sue the shit out of the D.O.C.,
不会把惩教局告倒
because we're all out of a job if they do.
否则我们就要丢饭碗了
You think she's gonna get on her knees tonight?
你觉得她今晚会下跪祈祷吗
Something funny, gentlemen?
什么事这么好笑
Hi, uh, I was just wondering…
我只是在想
is there gonna be an investigation into Miller's death?
会不会有人调查米勒的死
Our our manual says that
我们的手册上说
the FBI is supposed to be informed anytime there's –
应该及时通知联邦调查局 如果
This was a clear cut suicide case.
毫无疑问这是自杀
There's nothing to investigate. The body was cremated.
没什么好调查的 尸体已经火化了
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
So... the warden has asked us to draft a memo
典狱长要我们写一个备忘录
to distribute to the inmates, telling them that we care,
分发给犯人们 告诉她们我们在乎这事
the services that are available, et cetera.
服务继续 等等
You've got to be kidding me.
你不是在跟我开玩笑吧
I'm sorry, but how is this a good use of our time, exactly?
不好意思 这样真能充分利用我们的时间吗
Excuse me?
什么
I don't know about the rest of you,
我不知道你们其他人什么情况
but I've got real work to do.
我可有正经事要做
Sit down.
坐下
Unless you want me to tell the warden that you refused to participate.
除非你想要我跟典狱长说你拒绝参与
So who wants to begin?
谁先开始
We should offer our condolences, right?
我们还要去哀悼吧
Insurance companies always tell you
保险公司总是说
not to apologize when you're in an accident.
出了事故千万不要道歉
It admits fault.
道歉就代表你错了
Just say, uh,
只要说
Being locked up sucks,
"被关押了是很不爽" "
but that's no reason to hang yourself,
"但也没必要上吊"
slit your wrists,
"没必要割腕"
or chug ten bottles of Nyquil."
"也没必要一口气喝掉十瓶奈奎尔"
Mendez out.
门德斯发言完毕
You think a dead prisoner is a joke, Mendez?
死掉的犯人是拿来开玩笑的吗 门德斯
Something to make light of?
不值得重视吗
Let me be clear.
我把话说清楚了
When these women are at Litchfield, they're in our care,
这些女人来到了利奇菲尔德 我们就要重视
and yesterday, we failed.
而昨天 我们却不够重视
A girl died because of us.
有个女孩就因为我们死了
All of us.
在座所有人
So quit fucking around and show some goddamn humanity.
别再胡搞了 讲点起码的人性
Heavy stuff, huh?
担子真重啊
Yeah. It's still hard to believe.
是啊 还是很难相信
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚干什么
Uh, nothing.
不干什么
Probably gonna watch some Sportscenter, hit the hay.
也许会看点体育比赛吧 然后睡觉
You want to, um... want to get a drink?
你要不要 喝一杯
You know, I would, but I have this thing
我倒是想 不过我有事
Come on. Don't be a pussy.
得了 别这么娘们
One drink.
就喝一杯
You can watch your gay sports show tomorrow.
明天再看你那基佬比赛吧
Yeah. All right. Cool.
好吧 行
See you in the parking lot.
停车场见
Hey, I want to order some of that ginger gum.
我要订一些姜味口香糖
I got some commissary credit.
我有食堂的卡
There's ginger ale at commissary.
食堂有姜汁汽水
No, I tried that shit. I got a really bad stomach thing.
不 那个我不要 我最近胃口真的不好
What's my name?
我叫什么
What?
什么
I said, what's my name?
我叫什么名字
I I don't know.
我不知道
Exactly. All day long, it's get me this, get me that.
是啊 你一整天就跟我要这个要那个
There are, what, two hundred and fifty women in here?
怎么了 这里有250个女人吗
Is it that hard to know my name?
问问我的名字就这么难吗
I bet you know Red's name. We can't help you.
我猜你肯定知道红妈的名字 我们帮不了忙
What?
什么
Look, I don't mean no problems.
我不是来找麻烦的
Gloria said I should ask in here.
歌洛丽娅说我要到这来问
No problem.
没问题
Gina's a sensitive little squirrel when she's on the rag.
吉娜在生理期 稍微敏感了一点
Your daughter's pregnant, yes?
你女儿怀孕了吧
What? No.
什么 没有
There's a stomach thing goin' around.
只是胃口不太好
She hasn't eaten in weeks.
她已经几个星期没吃什么东西了
She's nauseous all the time but still has a glow on her skin.
她一直都在吐 不过气色看上去还是很好
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
You bring it into my kitchen, you make it my business.
到了我的厨房 就关我的事
Okay, Sherlock. Yes, you got it.
好吧神探 你说对了
You're out of bounds, inmate! Get the fuck outta here.
谁叫你进来的 给我滚出去
Hey, what's yo' sign?
你是什么星座
Yo, my sign is get your ass up and help me with this shit.
我是"叫你别瞎闹过来帮我一把"座
You don't wanna know what the planets have in store for you,
你不想知道各大行星都为你准备了什么
that's yo' business.
那是你的事
Man, the planets have jail in store for me
各大星球为我准备了监狱
and some more of the same tomorrow and the day after that.
明天也是监狱 明天之后还是监狱
Yeah.
是啊
Aries.
白羊座
All right.
好了
It might be an excellent time to take a trip
"要是能去旅行 或去其他地方看看" "
or see a new part of the world.
"该是多么美好啊"
Expand your horizons, dear Aries."
"开开你的眼界吧 白羊座"
Expand your horizons, boo.
开开你的眼界吧
Stupid.
傻瓜
This is for the birds.
简直对牛弹琴
Hate to break it to you, son, but, uh, we the birds.
抱歉打断你一下 我们确实是牛
If you want me to read yours, all you had to do was ask.
想要我念你的 说一声就行了
What's your sign?
你什么星座
Taurus.
金牛座
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表