剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Burset. Clearing out, man.
伯赛特 动作快点
What the fuck you doing?
你在做什么
Cap wanted me to document the damage.
队长让我记录损失情况
You got to check out this life sized fucking panda bear
你得去看看客厅里真熊猫大小的玩具
they got in the living room, half burnt.
烧了一半
It's got one melted, plastic eye.
塑料眼睛被烧熔了一只
Come on. I’ll show you.
我带你去看
So, I say to her,
我对她说
You're the third pregnant girl I've rescued this month."
你是我这个月救的第三个怀孕的女生 "
She goes, "But I’m not pregnant."
她说 我没有怀孕啊
And I go, "You're not rescued yet."
我说 你还没被救啊
Hey, Burset, where the fuck you going?
伯赛特 你去哪里
Gotta drain the hose.
上厕所
Anyway, remember the fucking crying guy with the cat?
还记得养猫的那个哭得很惨的男人吗
Remember him?
记得吗
I kept telling him the cat wasn't in the house.
我一直跟他说 猫不在房子里
He just keeps saying, "I got to go back in."
他不停地说 "我要进去"
Laundry is now available for pickup.
现在可以领取清洗的衣物
You sick fuck. Do that in the bathroom.
死变态 拔毛到厕所去
I got cancer.
老娘有癌症
Is he allowed to watch us like that?
他可以这样看着我们吗
Pornstache?
黄胡吗
He does whatever he wants.
他向来想怎样就怎样
And one of these days,
总有一天
you're gonna have to change your panties, Chapman.
你得换内裤 查普曼
That shit's got to be getting ripe.
慢慢也就习惯了
Look at this!
看啊
I asked Sophia to do my roots.
我让索菲娅帮我做驳发
She says there's a two week waiting list.
她说要等上两个星期
I wouldn't let that he she touch my hair with a ten foot pole.
我才不会让有老二的那个人妖碰我的头发
Well, hey, maybe I'll get lucky and go bald everywhere
也许我哪天狗屎运像罗莎一样
but in the tits like Rosa.
除了乳头长毛 其它地方都是秃的
And Sophia’s pole is a hole now.
索菲娅的老二现在是洞了
Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz,
沃森 布雷斯那翰 迪亚茨
report to your counselor for your bunk assignments.
到辅导师那里报到 分配床铺
Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz.
沃森 布雷斯那翰 迪亚茨
Finally.
终于等到了
Wait, you got assigned?
你分到床铺了吗
This is bullshit.
真他的见鬼
You know, I did my time in SHU.
我连禁闭都关过了
How much longer they gonna keep me in here
他们到底要我陪
with Darth Vader and Mr. Clean?
黑武士和光头清洁先生住多久
Fuck you.
你去死
Why didn't I get assigned?
为什么我还没有分配床铺
They're probably sending her to Spanish Harlem.
他们可能分她去了拉丁裔区
They're gonna put you in the suburbs with the other white people.
可能会把你分到白人区
So, how do they choose your roommate?
他们如何选择室友
Why?
什么意思
You afraid your gonna end up with your rocka lezzie girlfriend?
你怕和你的前女友住一间吗
Bitch, don't be cutting. There's a line here.
贱人 别想插队 没看到这么多人排吗
Um, for the toilet? I just need to pee. Can I pee?
我上厕所 小便而已 可以吗
Go pee, kid.
去吧 孩子
This better be hot.
水最好够热
If I find another clump of hair in the drain,
如果再让我看到下水道口有一堆头发
there's gonna be trouble.
老娘会很不爽
Oh! Geez! I'm sorry.
老天 对不起
That's okay, honey. You can look.
没事 亲爱的 看到也没关系
I spent a lot of money for it.
我可是花了大价钱做的
Go ahead. It's all yours.
去吧 到你了
That's okay. I think I’ll just wait.
没事 我等等好了
You're gonna be waiting a long time now.
那你可有得等了
She's talking to the devil.
她在跟魔鬼说话
Yeah, I got that part.
我听懂了
That's Satan’s stall.
那是魔鬼的隔间
At least Satan gets a door.
至少魔鬼隔间有扇门
Give it a week.
也就一周时间
You'll be pissing and farting with the rest of us.
你就会大胆地在我们面前小便放屁了
Your commissary ain't come in yet?
你还不能在物资部买东西吗
Oh, I I think so. My, um
应该是的
my I.D. number doesn't shop till tomorrow.
我到明天才能买东西
You better hope they got what you need.
你最好祈祷有你要的东西
They ain't had powder foundation in dark for three months.
三个月没有深色粉底了
I can't be walking around here with "white face" on.
我可不能白着脸在这里乱晃
But those sad pad shower shoes are not gonna save you.
但这种卫生巾拖鞋可不够潮哦
You need some of these.
你需要这样的
I made my own. Couture.
我自己做的 算得上高级订制了
Commissary don't carry a size thirteen.
物资部没有十三号的拖鞋
Is that duct tape?
这是胶带做的吗
Metallics are very in this season.
现在非常流行这种金属粒质感的
Don't hold your big bathroom too long.
上厕所别憋太久了
Prison food stops you right up.
监狱里的食物不好消化
You got to get it out while you can.
能拉的时候就尽量拉出来
If you want to skip that shower line,
如果你不想洗澡排队
do the five A.M. or the five P.M. That's my secret.
就早上或下午五点来 这是我的小秘密
Why are you telling me all of this?
你为什么跟我说这些
Cause I fucked up your hair.
因为我剪了你的头发 '
That shit looks broke.
你现在是一头鸡窝
When your commissary comes in, swing by the salon.
你拿到钱后 来我的沙龙一趟
I'll fix it right up for you.
我会帮你打理好
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
There's no point in playing shy, baby. You're home.
别羞羞答答的 亲爱的 这里是你的家
Now, that's a fucking waste right there.
真是浪费了啊
Black girl with a white girl's booty.
黑人妞却长了个白人妞的屁股
I mean, what's the point?
还有什么意思呢
Watch out for this one, man. She looks real good.
看仔细这个 兄弟 样子很正点
Then she opens her mouth,
但只要张开嘴
and she's got those snaggly fucking gargamel teeth.
满口格格巫一样的烂牙
Fucking meth heads, man!
该死的毒虫婆娘
Now, that right there, that's a whole different species, my friend.
那边一位 绝对是与众不同 伙计
Hey! Burset!
喂 伯赛特
Come over here.
过来
Smell that.
闻一下
That smell good to you?
觉得香吗
Mickey D's?
麦当劳的吗
How long's it been since you had one of these?
你多久没吃这个了
Long time.
很久了
Do you want some?
想来一点儿吗
You offering me a taste?
你这是让我吃吗
You can suck it out of my dick.
你可以就着我的老二尝尝
I don't do sausage on my breakfast sandwich.
我的早餐三明治里不喜欢加香肠
What the fuck are you doing inside the C.O. bubble?
你在教导官监控室做什么
Your foot's over the line, Burset.
你踩过线了 伯赛特
You better get back, before I give you a shot.
你最好滚回去 否则我就开枪了
Shit is wild, right?
这娘儿们很有个性啊
Freaky.
捉摸不透
Freaky deaky. Freaktown.
真是个怪人
Cyborg pussy. I bet it's fucking perfect.
人造阴道 上起来一定爽死了
Don't tell me you'd hit that.
你别说你好这口
I live in the present, not in the past.
我生活在监狱里 并不代表我是老古董
Besides, she used to have a dick,
而且 她以前长着老二
so she knows what it likes.
所以她知道男人的喜好
What’d you guys do about pussy in Iraq anyway?
你们在伊拉克怎么解决性需求
Did you fuck camels?
上过骆驼吗
I was in Afghanistan.
我在阿富汗服役
You don't go anywhere near the camels
不能靠近骆驼
cause sometimes they strap them up with explosives
有时候当地人会把炸药绑在骆驼上
and they run them in the camp and...
赶骆驼跑进营地里
If you try to have sex with the girls there,
如果和当地的女生做爱
their village throws rocks at them till they die,
村民会用石头把她们活活砸死
so there's not a lot going on.
所以不太可能有性爱
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表