剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
A colleague of mine e mailed that to me this morning.
这是今早我一个同事用电邮发给我的
Apparently it was posted on PrisonPoon.Com,
显然这张图被上传到狱中"花"网站
labeled as "Litchfield Poonanny."
标签为 利奇菲尔德女人"花"
Does your colleague often browse PrisonPoon.Com?
你那同事经常浏览狱中花网站吗
I would like to solve this problem
我想先解决掉这个问题
before the warden finds out about it, Joe.
别等典狱长发现了 乔
Neither of us wants to see what happens if he,
我们都不想见到 如果他
or, God forbid, the press, get a hold of this.
或媒体察觉到此事后引发的后果
Forgive me for questioning
首先请原谅我质疑
the no doubt pristine reputation of Prison Poon,
"狱中花"原本的纯洁声誉
but how do we know for sure it came out of here?
但我们如何能确定这张照片出自这里
Notice the tile?
你注意到这瓷砖了吗
Either one of your inmates has a cell phone... There's no way.
要么是某个囚犯有手机 那不可能
My guys tore the bunks apart looking for the screwdriver.
我的手下曾把床铺全拆开搜查螺丝刀
Then it's a CO. And he's taking beaver shots of inmates.
那就是狱警干的 他在偷拍囚犯的逼照
So much better.
那真是"更好"了
The warden'll love that
典狱长会"喜欢"这种事
almost as much as he loves a dick in the ass.
就像他"喜欢"用鸡巴干屁眼一样
Well, what the warden does with his free time...
典狱长在下班后做什么事...
I will get to the bottom of this, ma'am.
我一定会彻查此事的 女士
I hope so.
但愿如此
It is so depressing dealing with a man who makes less than 40 K.
跟一个年收入不到4万美金的人打交道真叫人郁闷
I was really hoping to get you above that this year.
我真的很希望今年能将你提到那条线以上呢
Christ.
天啊
PS Freckle guy in Admin is really into Photoshop.
管理处那个满脸雀斑的家伙真的很喜欢
Useful.
真有用
Are you back on carbs?
你又可以吃糖类食物了吗
My gut's all fucked up from my cheat day,
我的内脏因为"敞开吃日"变得一团糟
so I'm sticking to soft foods.
所以我得吃松软的食物
Got some Go Gurt in the fridge for lunch.
我在冰箱里放了些儿童乳酪当午餐
Watermelon Meltdown flavor, so...
西瓜口味 所以...
Fig's on the warpath.
菲格今天非常生气
Might want to hide out in your office today.
你今天最好就躲在你的办公室里吧
Between the Baptists and the addicts,
排在那些浸信会成员和瘾君子中间
I can't find a peaceful place
我实在找不到一个宁和的地方
to meditate on love and acceptance,
来进行"爱和接受"主题的冥想
which my Buddhist faith requires.
我的佛教信仰要求我们必须做到如此
Mr. Healy,
海利先生
we're having a real hard time praising the Lord
我们真的很难赞美上帝
in front of all these heathens and sinners.
因为那些异教徒和罪人就围在我们旁边
We need our chapel. It's our God given right.
我们需要小教堂 那是我们天赐的权利
Hey, Mr. Healy, would you take a look at this?
海利先生 你能看一下这个吗
I think it might be the flu.
我觉得可能是流感造成的
Mr. Healy, them cracker meth head bitches
海利先生 那些吸毒的贱人们
won't let us change the channel.
不让我们更换电视频道
And it's our turn!
现在该归我们了
I can't watch no more Toddlers and Tiaras.
我真的看不下去《儿童选美王》了
Don't you triviatize. This shit is serious.
你可别想息事宁人 这真的是事关重大
I won't support the sexuation of baby girls.
我可不支持那些小女孩打扮得性感妖娆
That's some nasty shit,
那太恶心下流了
even if some of they sequin dresses do be on point.
尽管其中一些带亮片的裙子确实很好看
You into some dirty shit, Mr. Healy?
你喜欢一些下流的东西呀 海利先生
Fine! You have control of the TV schedule from now on.
行 从现在开始你享有电视频道控制权
I'll get you a remote.
我给你弄个遥控器
Now, don't bother me for 24 hours.
24小时内不要来烦我
No, no, no. Make it 48 hours.
不不不 是48小时内都别来
Yes, sir!
是 长官
Planet Earth 24/7, bitches!
以后日夜都看《行星地球》 贱人们
Huh, is that how you wear your hair these days?
你现在就整天换做这个发型了吗
Oh, really, Mom? Every time?
你要不要这样啊 妈 每次都要说
Don't be mopey.
别闷闷不乐的
Polly had the most darling French braid yesterday.
波丽昨天编了个超可爱的法式辫子
You saw Polly?
你看见波丽了吗
Yes. I dropped by with a baby present.
是啊 我送了一份婴儿礼过去了
She told me about your little chicken incident.
她跟我说了你的"寻鸡事件"
Is that what she called it?
她是这样叫的吗
It's none of my business, but I think you owe her an apology.
虽然这不关我的事 但我觉得你该向她道歉
I have been trying to apologize!
我一直都想道歉的
Keep it down, Chapman!
小声点 查普曼
Oh, my.
天啊
I have been calling her. A lot.
我有给她打电话 打了很多次
But she won't answer the phone.
但她都不肯接电话
I need you to be very honest with me.
我需要你对我坦诚相告
Are you losing it in here?
你在这里失控发疯了吗
Because we're very worried about you. There are medications.
因为我们真的很担心你 有一些药是可以服用的
I am not going crazy.
我没有要发疯
I am surrounded by crazy,
我的周围全是疯狂的事
and I am trying to climb Everest in flip flops,
我打算穿拖鞋去爬珠穆朗玛峰
but I am not going crazy, okay?
但我没有发疯 好吗
Honey, nobody would blame you. Look at this place.
亲爱的 没人会怪你的 你瞧瞧这地方
You're incarcerated.
你锒铛入狱了
God only knows the emotional toll
上帝都能察觉你遭受的情感折磨
it must take to be in here with that woman.
毕竟你要和那个女人一起在这里
She is the least of my problems.
她算是我遭遇的问题中最小的了
She's your entire problem, Piper.
她就是你全部的问题 帕波
You'd be home trying on wedding dresses, growing your business,
你原本应该在家试穿婚纱 开拓生意
giving me grandchildren, if it weren't for her.
给我生些外孙 但因为她你失去了一切
She stole all that from you.
她夺走了你的这一切
Mom.
妈
Yes.
我在
I need you to hear what I'm gonna say.
我要你仔细听好我接下来要说的话
I need you to really hear it.
我要你真的用心去听
I am in here
我被关在这里
because I am no different from anybody else in here.
因为我跟这里关着的其他女人也没什么不同
I made bad choices.
我曾做出错误的选择
I committed a crime.
我犯了罪
And being in here is no one's fault
我现在被关在这里不是任何人的错
but my own.
只是我自己的错
Honey, if that lawyer had done...
亲爱的 如果那个律师能够...
Howard.
霍华德
Larry's father's name is Howard.
莱瑞的父亲名字叫做霍华德
You never would have ended up in here if you'd gone to trial.
如果你选择庭审的话 就根本不会入狱的
Sweetheart, you're nothing like any of these women.
亲爱的 你跟这些女人完全不是一个世界的人
Any jury worth its salt would have seen that.
稍有能力的陪审团都能看出这一点
Darling, you were a debutante.
宝贝 你当时只是个初入社会的少女
Visiting hours will be over at noon.
探视时间到中午就结束了
You may return at 2:00 P.M. For the afternoon and evening hour.
您可以选择下午2点以后来进行午后和夜晚探视
You look like her.
你长得跟她很像
That's what I'm told.
别人都这么跟我说
You don't think so?
你不赞同吗
I prefer to be in denial about the shared genetics.
我更希望能否认我们之间的血缘关系
You are in denial about a lot of things, blondie.
你现在在否认很多事情呢 金发妞
I'm a WASP. That's what we do.
我是个正统白种人 我们就是这样的
I'm working on it. Are you waiting for somebody?
我正努力改呢 你是在等谁来探望你吗
Nah. Wouldn't want to ruin my four month dry spell.
不是 我可不想毁了4个月不吸毒的成果
Yeah, well, after that visit,
是啊 在刚刚的探视之后
that's starting to sound appealing.
你这话听起来也触动我心了
Look, don't say ungrateful crap like that around here.
听着 别在这里说这种不知感恩的话
Your mother shows up, buys you pretzels. Poor you.
你妈妈来看你 给你买脆饼 你真"可怜"啊
We all have our shit, Nicky.
我们家家都有烂事 妮琪
Yeah, some shit stinks worse than other shit, princess.
是啊 但有些人家的事比别人的更烂 小公主
You don't know how my shit smells.
你不知道我家那些烂事臭成什么味儿了
Sure I do.
我当然知道了
Your shit smells like Shalimar.
你那些烂事是娇兰香水味的
Must have rubbed off when she hugged you goodbye.
一定是她跟你拥抱道别时擦掉了
What a bitch.
真是个贱人
Nicole! It's time to wake up.
妮可 该醒醒了
Mom?
妈
A bacterial infection in your heart.
你的心脏出现了细菌感染
Usually introduced from a dirty needle.
通常是因为使用了脏针头
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表