剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
but you bring any drama in here and we'll have trouble.
你在这里演言情剧 我们就会有麻烦
I don't tolerate foolishness in my bunk. Understand?
我不会容忍我的号子里有这种蠢事 明白吗
The following inmates have prescriptions waiting in the infirmary.
以下有医生处方的犯人在医务室等候
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
I don't understand.
怎么回事
Anything you say or do What's happening?
你所说或所做的 出什么事了
can be held against you in a court of law
将成为呈堂证供
You have the right to an attorney. What did you do?
你有权请律师 你做了什么
If you can't afford an attorney,
如果你请不起律师
one will be appointed for you.
法庭将为你指派
Do you understand these rights as I just read them to you?
你明白我刚才宣读的权利吗
Y yes.
明白
With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?
明白了这些权利 有话对我说吗
No.
没有
Hey, Burset.
伯赛特
I heard you've been looking for something.
我听说你想要弄东西进来
Change your mind about that Egg McMuffin?
改变主意想试试烟肉蛋汉堡吗
You got the wrong girl.
我不是那种女人
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表