剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
How did we go from not talking about kids at all
我们可以在变成监狱家庭前
to starting a prison family?
别再讨论孩子的事吗
People are always saying that there's never a perfect time.
人们总说从来不会有完美的时刻
Okay, I'm not sure that our current situation applies here.
好吧 我不确定我们的现状是否适用
Are we at least gonna talk about other options?
我们至少可以谈谈其他选择吧
You mean...
你是说
It's not Voldemort.
这词又不是伏地魔
You can say it. Abortion.
你可以说出来 堕胎
Okay, not that I'd insist, Piper. Okay?
帕波 我并没有坚持 好吧
I just... Your body, yourself.
我只是说你的身体 你的人
It's a wonderland.
就像是一处仙境
I just...
我只是
I'm just... I'm still stuck in the mindset
我只是一直以来
that I've been in for so long. I don't...
陷入了思维定势 我没有
Like when Polly and Pete told us,
就像波丽和皮特告诉我们时
I felt panicked for them before I remembered
在我得知他们是真的想怀孩子时
that people actually want to get pregnant now.
我为他们感到害怕
So you're saying that you don't want it.
所以你是在说你不想生孩子
I want to have a family with you,
我想和你组成家庭
Piper. Of course.
帕波 这毫无疑问
So, listen.
那么听着
You know all those conversations that we've had
你知道我们之前有过的这些对话
about making my time in there meaningful?
关于如何让我的时间变得有意义
Well, we could, we could start a new future now,
我们现在可以创造新的未来
instead of waiting.
而不是苦苦等待
Piper, the baby would come home,
帕波 孩子会回到家里
and you would still be in jail.
而你仍然要待在监狱
Let's see what the pee stick has to say about this.
让我们看看验尿棒有什么说的
I feel sad.
我很难过
I feel sad that you feel sad.
你难过所以我难过
He's beautiful. I mean, I don't know.
他很漂亮 我不知道
That's what you're supposed to say, right?
这话应该是你说的 对吧
It's a baby.
它是个婴儿
You have to say it's amazing.
必须说这太神奇了
I mean, you can't say,
你不能这么说
It's amazing how much he looks like John Goodman."
"我惊讶于他和约翰·古德曼如此之像" "
Okay, so tell me everything. From the very beginning.
好吧 从头开始告诉我一切
You got Polly into the...
你把波丽送进
I got Polly in, she's changing into her gown,
我把波丽送进去 她正在穿睡衣
and she's like, "Where's Pete?" Yes.
她的表情就像"皮特在哪" 嗯
Where the hell is Pete?"
"皮特到底在哪" "
So I go out and he's not
于是我走出去
in the waiting room, he's not in the lobby.
他不在候诊室 也不在大厅
I look outside. He is...
我看了看外面
He's on the ground, Piper.
他还站在外面 帕波
He's on the fucking pavement, wrestling with the cab driver.
他站在人行道上忙着对付出租车司机呢
Jesus!
上帝啊
Yeah. He left his credit card at the bar.
是啊 他把信用卡留在酒吧了
And I can't pay the guy,
但我没办法帮他付钱
cause of course Pete had done his whole,
因为皮特他全包了 '
you know, "Don't bring a cent. Your money's no good here.
"不用带一个子儿 你不用花钱
Tonight is your night, mate,"
老兄 今晚就是你的夜晚" "
so I had to let the guy run the meter
所以我只能让这家伙继续打表
until Polly's dad got there.
直到波丽的老爹赶来
And Polly's dad rolled his eyes, 'cause...
波丽的老爹转了转他的眼睛
Of course he rolled his fucking eyes!
当然他眼睛会动
And I'm like, "P.S., dickhead, I just saved your grandchild
我就像"嘿白痴 我刚救了你的孙子
From being born on a gin soaked Shuffleboard table.
没让他出生在酒气熏天的沙狐球台上 "
You're welcome."
不用谢"
Did she get the extra stitch?
她还另外缝针了吗
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
But everyone was asking about you, Pipes.
但大家都在问你的事 帕波
I mean, everyone at the bar.
我是指在酒吧的每个人
Literally every chance they got.
说实话 他们只要抓住机会就会问
People like you, Piper Chapman.
大家都喜欢你 帕波·查普曼
Even people that haven't met you.
甚至那些没见过你的人
One of Polly's friends?
波丽的其中一个朋友
She said she felt like she knows you
她说她感觉好像认识你
because of how well I captured your spirit.
因为我很好地捕捉到你的灵魂
She doesn't know me.
她不了解我
That girl that you wrote about? That's not me.
你写的那个女孩 并不是我
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Do you think that I'm a narcissist or a horse's ass?
你觉得我是个自恋狂或是混蛋吗
What? No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Why would you say that?
为什么说这个
I missed your party.
我错过了你的派对
I couldn't get the dryer open.
我打不开烘干机
And I wasn't there when my best friend had her baby.
我最好的朋友生孩子时也不在她身边
It's just shitty.
我真是太差劲了
I know.
我知道
I got her.
我来照顾
Come on, honey. You're not alone.
亲爱的 你不是一个人
This room is for prayer.
这个房间是用来祈祷的
Never heard of it.
从没听说过
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Heard about your old roommate.
听说你旧室友的事了
Sent down to seg, and an extended sentence.
被隔离关押而且延长了刑期
It's a raw deal.
这不公平
Yeah.
没错
I got a couple questions that I need to ask you.
我有一些问题要问你
I think you may know the answers to 'em.
我想你知道问题的答案
About Red and the way that she runs her business.
关于红妈以及她做生意的办法
And I would think that a smart,
我觉得对于你这样一个聪明
savvy person like yourself
有悟性的人来说
would know an opportunity...
会知道这是个机会
Neptune's Produce.
尼普顿家的产品
You wanna know how she gets the contraband in?
想知道她怎么把违禁品带进来的吗
That's it.
就是用那个
Now leave me the fuck alone.
现在让我一个人待会
Reminder, ladies,
温馨提示 女士们
to wash your hands, and do not share towels.
勤洗手 请勿共用毛巾
Clean ladies are healthy ladies.
干净的女人才会健康
I know, right? All right.
我知道 好吧
T What's up, T?
怎么了
Yo, we gotta get some hot sauce
我们在这里面放了些辣椒酱
in this bitch, like you said, man.
就像你说的 老姐
Tapatio, Texas Pete...
不管是塔巴蒂奥牌的还是德州皮特牌的
Shit, I don't even care.
老娘都不在乎
Yo, if that shit don't come through soon,
如果结果还不出来的话
you gotta start filibustin' the WAC.
你就得去向妇女会申诉了
I heard back from the board.
我从委员会那得到了反馈
T 那批混账东西不知道情况 Yo, T, them motherfuckers don't know shit.
You know that.
这你是知道的
I'm getting out.
我要出去了
Wait, you ain't playin'?
等等 你不用待下去了吗
No.
是的
Tays!
太棒了
Oh, my...
我的天
Mail delivery will be delayed
由于信件要屏蔽炭疽病毒
as letters are being screened for anthrax.
所以邮件递送被延误了
So, you have experience in kitchens.
你有厨房工作的经验
Food preparation?
是食品准备工作吗
Some experience. Yes.
有些经验 是的
Maybe we can get you a job in here.
或许我们能在这里给你找个活
You know, Angie, our last cook,
我们的上任大厨安琪
she's no longer with us.
不再和我们在一起了
She got out?
她被释放了吗
Yeah, something like that.
是的 差不多吧
Romano?
罗马诺
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表