剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Don't crowd, and do not, under any circumstances,
不要拥挤 无论如何都别
sneeze on me.
朝我打喷嚏
I will write you up if you sneeze,
如果你打喷嚏或者用其它方式
or if you, in any way, get me moist with your fluids.
把细菌传给我 我会告你
Please, step back, there's plenty for everyone
请退后 药品足够给每一个人
till we run out.
当然用光另说
Okay, I need to make sure you swallowed that.
好了 我得确保你吞下去
Op... Thank you.
谢谢
I got mad control over my epiglottis.
我的会厌可是吞吐自如哦
Here.
给你
Trust me. Have you been out there?
相信我 你出去看过情况吧
I look like Michael Jackson.
我看着像是迈克尔·杰克逊
No, I...
不 我想
I think you've got the wrong skin tone.
我想你的肤色不对
I look like Michael Jackson.
我才像是迈克尔·杰克逊
Well, if it isn't Litchfield's biggest celebrity.
如果你这都不算是利奇菲尔德的大名人
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你是什么意思
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to stay healthy.
抱歉 我只是想保持身体健康
Boyfriend wrote quite the article about you.
你的情郎写了关于你的文章
Larry?
莱瑞吗
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, is that the Times?
我的天 那是时代周刊吗
Yep.
是的
He's in the Times?
他上时代周刊了吗
What did he say?
他写了些什么
He went on and on about your enchanting little love story.
他滔滔不绝地说着关于你的动人爱情故事
May I read it?
我能看一下吗
I mean, I can wait until you're done, obviously.
当然是等你看完的前提下
I had no idea that he would actually make it in there.
我真想不到他居然能真的成功了
Looks like I've already thrown mine away.
看来我已经把我的报纸给扔了
Too much coffee irritates the stomach lining.
喝太多咖啡会刺激胃粘膜
Trying to cut down.
我在戒咖啡
Inmate! Out of the trash!
犯人 离开垃圾箱
But I just need to get... Out!
我只是想要 离开
Hey, there, baby bump.
这位大肚子
I can't give you the cold medicine,
我不能给你感冒药
but I have got some menthol cough drops.
但我能给你一些薄荷止咳糖浆
Crap. They're somewhere in here.
该死 在哪来着
I don't have a cold.
我没有感冒
Oh?
是吗
That's good. Is your back hurting again?
那就好 是你的背又疼了吗
I'm in labor.
我要生了
Oh, fuck.
该死
Morning, Red.
早上好 红妈
If you're here to ransack my kitchen again, go ahead.
如果你又想来搜查我的厨房 请便吧
The shelves could use a little dusting.
这样架子上的灰尘还能少点
I'm here to do you a favor.
我来这你要帮你忙
No, thanks.
不 多谢了
One of your little adopted daughters
你的其中一个养女
woke up in full tilt withdrawal this morning.
今早醒来出现了戒断的失控症状
Withdrawal from what?
戒断什么
My girls are clean.
我的孩子们不碰毒
Well, I guess this one slipped in the mud.
那我猜有一个不慎失足了
Now that her supply's been compromised,
现在她已经断供了
little Tricia's got a mean old case of the detox blues.
小崔希娅必须忍受痛苦的戒毒治疗
Then it's your fault.
那这就是你的责任了
Your mess. You deal with it.
你的麻烦 你自己搞定
Believe me,
相信我
you do not want to see how I would deal with it.
你不会愿意看到我的处理方式
Now, the prison doesn't need
听好了 监狱不想有
a case of the junkie jitters on record,
吸毒人员毒瘾发作的情况记录在案
and I'm pretty sure that you don't want
我也很肯定你不想别人
people thinking you've been a bad mommy.
觉得你是个坏妈妈
So you're gonna walk her through it.
所以 你得帮她走出困境
Quietly.
悄悄的
This whole time, you've been giving it to her.
这段时间 是你一直在给她货
Really, Red?
真的吗 红妈
At a time like this, does that matter?
在这时候 说这个还有意义吗
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
I have eighty crates of tomatoes rotting
我有八十箱西红柿
in a Bensonhurst warehouse.
在本森赫斯特的仓库慢慢腐烂
Eighty.
整整八十箱
I lower prices, our competition lowers prices.
我降价 对手比我降得更厉害
And like this,
就因为这样
Neptune has lost three restaurants in three weeks.
尼普顿三周内已经失去了三个餐馆客户
The men who run these restaurants,
那些开餐馆的人
maybe we meet with them, maybe you
或许我们能和他们见面
make deal to bid the lowest.
或许可以以最低的报价成交
It's not about the prices, it's about the books.
这无关价格 重要的是帐簿
Right.
没错
We have to move product regularly.
我们得定期运送产品
Then, and only then, we can explain other income.
只有这样我们才能解释其他收入
Maybe you're not thinking big enough.
或许你的野心还不够大
Restaurants come and go, yes?
餐馆开了又关 不是吗
Look at this place.
看看这个地方
Every week, we almost close.
每周我们几乎都面临倒闭
But not schools. Not hospitals.
但学校和医院不会
Galina...
加丽娜
All I'm saying is,
我要说的就是
you get something big, something steady,
你得找个大客户 稳定的客户
like the Italians have with the garbage,
就像意大利人做垃圾生意一样
then you're not out chasing bids.
那你就不用出去追着投标了
My father, he sold candy out of a box.
我的老爹 他要卖光一箱子的糖果
Every day, up and down the street.
每天在街上来来回回地走
He walked so much he wore holes in his shoes.
他也因为走太多路把鞋穿破了
Until one day, he passed by an army base,
直到有一天 他正巧在大兵用完午餐后
right after the soldiers' lunchtime.
路过陆军基地
And he realized that all he had to do
他意识到他要做的就是
was stand there and open his box.
站在那 打开箱子
He sold out in minutes.
他几分钟就把糖卖光了
So he did it again, day after day.
于是他这样日复一日
There were always soldiers,
那里永远都有大兵驻扎
there was always lunch,
永远都会在中午开饭
and they always wanted candy bars.
他们也总是想买糖吃
No more holes in his shoes.
于是他的鞋子上就不再有洞了
I need more cream.
我要再来点奶油
Of course, honey.
没问题 亲爱的
Got enough, bro?
拿够了么 兄弟
I wrote something in here. Uh, a column.
我在报纸上发表了一些东西 一个专栏
Look. Look, look.
瞧这 瞧这 瞧这
See that? That's me.
看见了么 那是我
I'm a writer. No shit.
我是个作家 不会吧
Yeah.
千真万确
Arturo!
阿图罗
Yeah?
什么事
Dude right here's in the paper.
这老兄上了报纸
What'd he do?
他做了什么
Check it. Says he wrote a column!
看看这 据说他写了个专栏
For real? Yo, that's sick, son!
真的吗 那太屌了 伙计
It is?
是吗
Someday you're gonna write the whole paper, bro.
总有一天你会有整个版面的文章 兄弟
Okay.
借你吉言
Yo, you on Facebook?
嘿 你上脸书吗
Shit.
该死
Hello?
你好
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison
利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的一个囚犯
is attempting to contact you.
尝试联系你
To accept this call, please press one.
接入电话 请按一
Hey. Larry?
喂 莱瑞
I've got great news.
我有重大消息
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表