剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你不想问一下我们过得怎么样吗
Mommy.
妈咪
Answer the question. Is he fucking around?
回答我的问题 他有胡乱找人上床吗
I did answer the question.
我已经回答过这个问题了
You know we took a bus three hours to get here?
你知道我们坐了三小时的公车才到这里吗
Mommy, I made a paper airplane.
妈咪 我叠了一个纸飞机
Are you fucking him?
你跟他搞上了吗
Please, you've got to be kidding me!
得了吧 你开什么玩笑呢
Mommy! What?!
妈咪 怎么了
I made a paper airplane.
我叠了一个纸飞机
Whe where's your stupid paper airplane?
你那该死的纸飞机在哪儿呢
At home.
在家里
Well, then, why do I care?
那你跟我说个屁啊
You want to show me something?
你想给我看你做的东西
You can't show me something I can't see.
你不带来 我看个屁啊
What, are you stupid?
怎么 你是弱智吗
You tell that motherfucker he better visit! He owes me!
你去跟那个混蛋说他最好来探视我 他欠我的
Good, you're home.
很好 你回来了
Why don't you make us something to eat?
你去给我们做点吃的吧
Take off. Be out.
走人 都出去
How can your tits be so big?
你的奶子怎么这么大
Your mom's so small, huh?
你老妈的那么小
I guess I get 'em from my dad.
我想我是遗传了我爸的大胸吧
Yeah?
是吗
You said five minutes.
你之前说五分钟就打完的
Please. I just need five more minutes. That's all.
拜托 我还需要五分钟 仅此而已
This is a very important phone call.
这是通很重要的电话
I'm on hold. It's about my company.
我正等着对方回应呢 是关于我公司的事
Man, I doubt you even got a company. You all talk.
靠 我怀疑你到底有没有公司 你们就会说大话
See? There you go.
瞧 你可以用这个
Piper? Are you still there?
帕波 你还在吗
Yes, I'm right here. What's going on?
是的 我还在 出什么事了
I'm in a conference with Weiner on the other line.
我正在另一条线上跟维纳开会呢
How do I punch you in?
我怎么把你加进来
I don't know. It's your phone.
我不知道 那是你的手机
Oh, all right. Hold on. I have to ask Pete.
好吧 稍等 我问一下皮特
I'll be right back.
我马上就来
No, no, no, wait. I don't Pete.
不不不 等等 我没 皮特
Polly, Poll Polly.
波丽 波丽 波丽
Man, get off, man.
大姐 别碰我
There it is! Look! There it is! There's the
就在外面 瞧 就在那儿 那只...
You using the phone?
你还要用电话吗
Yes, I'm on hold!
是的 我正等回应
Make your call or free up the phone now.
快打电话 不让就让给别人
Okay, Piper, I figured it out.
好了 帕波 我搞明白了
Everyone's on the other line.
你们都在另一边候着
I'm punching you in, okay? Piper?
我现在就把你加进来 好吗 帕波
Piper, are you there?
帕波 你还在吗
Dandelion ain't here right now.
"蒲公英"现在不在
She gone to chase the chicken.
她出去追鸡了
Chapman!
查普曼
What did I tell you about runnin' in the yard?
我不是说过不准在院子里跑吗
I'm sorry, sir. It's just that
我很抱歉 长官 只是...
Both feet on the ground at all times! What?
双脚同时着地 什么
Nothing. Just trying to get some fitness. That's all.
没什么 只是想锻炼以保持身材 仅此而已
Two speeds in my yard walk and shuffle.
我的院子里只允许两种速度 散步和拖着脚走
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表