剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I wouldn't sweat it.
否则不用害怕
Guard Samson, report to check in for roll call.
萨姆森警卫 到报到处点名
Guard Samson, report to check in for roll call.
萨姆森警卫 到报到处点名
You didn't come to mail call.
通知取信你没去
I never get any mail.
我没收过信
You did today.
你今天有信
Hello, Mr. Jones. I'm from Clean Makers.
你好 琼斯先生 我是清洁公司的
The regular girl couldn't make it, so I'm here.
常来的姑娘今天来不了 我来顶替她
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, you. I got cake from Red, so fuck off.
是你啊 红妈给我的蛋糕 没你事
I said, "What are you doing?"
我说 你在做什么
Mind your own business.
别管闲事
I see those drugs in your hand!
我看到你手中的毒品了
The more you struggle, the more it will hurt.
你越挣扎就会越痛
Get the fuck off of me, you old bitch.
放开我 老婊子
You can't take away that girl's shot at getting out.
你不能让那姑娘失去离开的机会
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do.
你知道
You will not steal Mercy's date over a schoolgirl crush.
你不能因为学生般不成熟的爱就让梅西出不去
You can't play with someone's life like that.
你不能拿别人的人生这样开玩笑
But I love her.
我爱她
Love...is not an excuse.
爱不是借口
And, uh, I'd like a pair of pliers and a wire cutter, please.
请给我一把钳子和铁丝剪
Oh, so, is that the screwdriver?
螺丝刀找到了吗
Yeah. Lucky for you guys I found this thing under the sink.
对 你们够幸运 我在水槽下找到了
Now, let's...all get back to normal, all right?
所有事回归正常了
Make the lamps work.
修好台灯
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
亲爱的克劳黛 过去几个月我的生活完全崩溃了
约瑟芬去世了 我不知道自己的感受
这些年过去了 太多年了
我觉得心中又涌起了昔日的感觉
我会回美国 虽然我们多年未交谈
但你一直在我心中 我想... 我要见你
请告诉我你允许我来探访
你的巴普蒂斯特
Mercy's leaving.
梅西要走了
Come in.
进来
Do you have a second?
有时间吗
No. But you're here now.
没有 但你进来了
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'd like to reopen my case.
我想重审我的案子
Be good, okay?
多保重
Sorry I've been such a dick.
抱歉我那么过分
You know...I'm gonna miss you, little girl.
我会想你的 小姑娘
Black.
布莱克
Hey, that's enough, ladies. Break it up.
够了 女士们 分开
Come on! Hey! Hey!
别这样
No tongue fucking in the visitation room. You know that.
探访室不准舌吻 你们知道规矩
I love you.
我爱你
I promise I'm gonna wait for you.
我发誓我会等你的
Bye, guys.
再见 各位
Be good, okay?
保重
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表