剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
或是女人射精
No, no. No, it's not. This is real.
不不不 不是的 这是真的
How is it real? Wait, w which?
怎么就真了 等下 哪个是真的
The chicken and the... the chicken.
鸡的事和... 就鸡的事
There's a triple razor wire fence around this camp.
监狱周围都围着三棱带电铁丝网
It's impossible.
那是不可能的
And if you think that chickens can fly,
如果你认为鸡会飞
we better go to Wikipedia right away.
那我们最好立刻查一下维基百科
Oh, my God. You have the internet.
天啊 你竟然能上网
Look, I don't care if you've seen this thing or not,
听着 我不管你到底有没有看见那东西
but I don't want you
但我不希望你
exciting the other inmates with this kind of talk.
用这种言论来刺激其他囚犯兴奋的神经
They're not like you and me.
她们跟你我不同
They're less reasonable, less educated.
她们不像我们这么明事理 受教育程度也低
And I don't want you making up stories to Red.
我也不希望你在红妈面前编故事
You know how Russians love chicken.
你知道俄国人有多爱吃鸡肉
Moving forward.
向前看
I want you to keep your head down.
我希望你低调一点
Don't make any more boastful claims. Don't
别再说些自大傲慢的话 别...
See a chicken.
别说看到鸡
Exactly. Now repeat after me.
正是 现在跟我重复一遍
There is no chicken. There never was any chicken.
根本没有鸡 从来就没出现过任何鸡
The chicken is an urban myth, a grand illusion,
那只鸡就是个都市传说 是一种幻觉
something to give your life meaning,
是能够赋予你的人生伟大意义的东西
but which is, in fact, not there.
但实际上 那只鸡并不存在
We will make a poster.
我们会做一张海报说明的
Yo, chicken lady!
你 鸡女
I got my visitation revoked 'cause of you.
我的探视权被剥夺了 就因为你
What did you get?
你得到的是什么惩罚
I should have fuckin' known.
我他妈早该知道的
I don't mess with no heroin,
我根本就不碰海洛因
but I love me some candy.
我就想吃些糖
You better watch it with the stories.
你最好注意一下你编的故事
I didn't
我没有...
Still open?
还营业吗
In some tribal cultures,
在某些部落文化中
a transgender person is regarded as a shaman.
变性人会被视作萨满
You trying to convert me to paganism now?
你现在是想让我皈依异教吗
Whatever works.
任何能帮到你的宗教都可以
That's not a very Catholic thing to say.
你这么说可不怎么符合天主教义
I'm not here as a catholic. I'm here as a friend.
我不是作为天主教徒来的 我是作为朋友来的
I'll cut your hair,
我可以帮你剪头发
but I ain't giving you no confession.
但我不会向你忏悔告解的
You already know how I feel.
你已经知道我的感受了
I let 'em down.
我让他们失望了
You're still here.
你还好好地活在这里
And the best thing you can do for them is be strong inside.
你能为他们做到的最好的事 就是内心坚强起来
You already have the Playboy body.
你已经拥有了花花公子女郎般的身材了
What are you doing reading "Playboy"?
你还看"花花公子"啊
Oh, I read everything.
我什么都看
Why did God have to give me that stupid penis?
为什么上帝要让我长根该死的鸡巴呢
I don't know
我不知道
any more than I know why he gave men nipples.
就像我同样不明白他为什么要让男人长乳头
There are mysteries.
世上有很多难以解释的事
And as a Catholic, I enjoy them.
作为一个天主教徒 我很喜欢
The mysteries, that is.
我是说 喜欢那些难以解释的事
Well, I enjoy the nipples.
我倒是喜欢乳头
So n now they think that I'm a liar,
所以她们现在都认为我是个骗子
that I made it up.
说那是我瞎编的故事
I I don't understand.
我 我不明白
Wh why would I make something like that up?
我 我为什么要编造那种事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, you have that call with Weiner later, right?
你一会儿要给维纳通话 对吧
Yes.
是啊
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I'm ready.
我准备好了
That's good. Because, uh...
那很好 因为...
I can't ask my parents for any more money, okay?
我不能再问我父母要钱了 明白吗
No. Yes. And I can't ask mine, either.
是不能 我也不能问我父母要钱了
Okay, we can't ask anyone's parents for any more money.
好吧 我们不能再问任何一方的父母要钱了
So make it a slam dunk, all right?
所以你一定要一举成功 好吗
By the time you get out of prison,
等你出狱时
you'll be a big time soap baron,
你就会成为一个肥皂销售大亨
I'll be a famous journalist,
我会成为一个名记者
and we'll start our life.
我们好好开始新生活
Life already has started. I'm in here.
新生活已经开始了 我在这里面
And I'm here with you.
而我在外面与你同在
And let's just be honest with each other, okay, Pipes?
我们要诚实相待 好吗 小帕
I I wanna know what's going on.
我 我想知道你那边的情况
Yes, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Alex.
好的 我很抱歉没有把艾丽克斯的事告诉你
It's okay.
没关系
It has nothing to do with me being attracted to her.
但那并不是因为我被她吸引了
Really. I just I didn't want you to know
真的 我 只是不想让你知道
that I was in here with somebody that I hate so much.
我跟一个我如此憎恨的人一起关在这里
Oh, my God. I swear, sometimes when I'm around her,
老天啊 我发誓 有时候当我在她身边
I feel like I'm goin' crazy.
我觉得自己要发疯了一样
Well, as long as you keep your figure.
只要你保持好你的身材就行
Hey, did I tell you what happened in yoga?
嘿 我告诉你瑜伽课上发生的事了吗
No.
没有
She was just there, trying to antagonize me.
她在那儿 试图激怒我
I swear, Larry, I could smash her in her face!
我发誓 莱瑞 我真想踢烂她的脸
Okay, well, don't don't do anything like that, okay?
好吧 你 千万别做出那种事 好吗
Anyhow, uh, about Alex. Oh, my God.
不过 关于艾丽克斯 我的天啊
I bet it was her.
我猜一定是她
I bet she's the one who's been spreading rumors about me.
我猜一定是她到处散布关于我的流言
I bet she told everybody that I lied about the chicken!
我猜一定是她对大家说 那只鸡的事是我在撒谎
Okay, Piper, let's drop the chicken for now.
好了 帕波 我们先别提那只鸡的事了
It's not important.
那不重要
It's my rep.
那事关我的名誉
Piper, it's not important. This is real life.
帕波 那不重要 这才是现实生活
Please don't get dragged into the prison drama.
求你别卷入监狱的闹剧中去
Look, I know it's like a fishbowl in there, but try. Focus.
我知道监狱就像是个大鱼缸 但你要试着集中精神
Larry, I know that you're right,
莱瑞 我知道你说的是对的
but I have to live in this fishbowl, and it's just...
但我必须生活在这大鱼缸中 那感觉
hard.
很艰难
I know.
我知道
So, what were you saying?
你刚刚想说什么来着
About Alex. I talked to my dad about the indictment.
关于艾丽克斯 我让我爸去查了一下起诉状
And?
结果呢
She didn't name you.
她没有供出你
I guess it was someone else from the ring.
我猜一定是团伙中的其他人
Piper, are you there? Yeah, I'm here.
帕波 你还在吗 是的 我还在
Did you hear me?
你听见我说的了吗
Yes, I heard you.
是的 我听见了
And I know it's surprising, but this is
我知道这很令人惊讶 但是
Pipes, this is good, really,
小帕 但这是好事 真的
because... you know,
因为 你知道
now you don't have to feel crazy or angry.
你现在不必觉得抓狂或是愤怒
You can just... just do your time
你可以 心平气和地服刑
and stay away from that asshole.
离那个混蛋远一点
It's just that, Larry, now this...
只是 莱瑞 现在...
this means that I'm the asshole.
这意味着我才是混蛋了
What are you talking about, Cesar can't make it?
你说凯撒来不了了是什么意思
I don't know. That's what he said.
我不知道 他是这么说的
I take a fall for that motherfucker.
我为那个混蛋顶罪
The least he could do is visit!
他至少也该来探视一下我
Is he paying rent? Is he buying groceries?
他有交房租吗 他有买食物杂货吗
Yeah, but I don't want him in the apartment.
是的 但我不希望他在我们家里
Why? Is he bringing girls home?
为什么 他有带女人回家吗
No, because he Hey, I have an idea.
没有 因为他 嘿 我有个想法
You want to ask how we're doing?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表