剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Say you're sorry for being a dick.
说你很抱歉表现得像个混蛋样
What about, like, a snappy kind of slogan?
不如想一个利落有气势的标语
Something with rhymes in it?
带押韵的竞选标语
What about, "Vote for Morello
听听这个怎么样 "投票给莫里洛
because she's not yellow, she's white"?
因为她不是黄种人 她是白人"
Oh, that's good.
真好喝啊
It's a party!
这是个派对
I feel like I'm playing house.
我感觉我像在玩过家家一样
You wanna play doctor instead?
你想扮演医生的角色吗
This place is insane.
这地方简直太疯狂了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Great to meet you, Holly.
很高兴见到你 霍丽
It's Polly, actually.
其实 是波丽
Right. Polly Hobbie.
对哦 皮特·哈比
Would you excuse me for a minute? I have to go play hostess.
我能先失陪一下吗 我得当个尽职的女主人
She's better in smaller groups.
她人少的时候更自在一些
Think she'll remember my name then?
你觉得那种情况下她会记住我的名字吗
Are you being pissy because I'm seeing a woman?
你生气是因为我在和一个女人谈恋爱吗
I'm pissy because you're seeing an asshole.
我生气是因为你在和一个混蛋谈恋爱
I think you're overreacting a little bit, Molly.
我觉得你有点小题大做了 莫丽
There's a weird energy in here.
这里的气氛有点怪
Not to mention she's loaded and she's, what, like, 30?
更别提她富裕多财 她也就 30岁吧
Trust fund?
靠信托基金的钱吗
No, she imports things.
不 她是个进口商
I can't believe you're
我真不敢相信你还有脸
giving me shit for this. You dated your teacher.
指责我 你还跟你老师恋爱过呢
Adjunct professor.
是客座教授
I really like her.
我真的很喜欢她
Do you like her or her things?
你是喜欢她还是她的钱财
Oh, I get it. You're feeling threatened.
我懂了 你觉得自己的地位受到威胁了
Oh, Jesus. Fuck off. I'm just looking out for you.
天啊 滚蛋吧 我只是为你好
Well, don't. I'm happy.
不用 我很幸福
Well, then don't expect
那等你不幸福的时候
me to be there when you're not happy anymore.
别指望我在你身边安慰你
Okay, I won't expect that. But you will be. Because you love me.
好吧 我不指望 但你一定会在的 因为你爱我
Of course I do, you stupid lesbian.
我当然爱你了 你个愚蠢的拉拉
You spoiled bitch.
你个被宠坏的贱人
I came seven times last night.
我昨晚高潮了7次
Well, that's just excessive.
那有点多得过头了
Beautiful.
真美
Thank you.
谢谢
You're doing well.
你过得很不错
I am.
是的
We'd like to increase your output.
我们想增加你的输出量
I'm always curious about who "We" Is.
我一直很好奇你口中的"我们"是谁
Is that like when "They" say
是不是就像"他们"说
that faux fur vests are in this season?
人造毛皮背心本季很流行
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
No, I don't know what you mean.
不 我不明白你什么意思
How much?
增加到多少
One hundred thousand a month.
每个月10万
Oh, Jesus.
老天啊
What can I say? We're back in vogue.
我能说什么呢 我们又引领流行趋势了
Give the people what they want.
给那些人他们想要的
I'm gonna need a few more kids and more cash upfront for treats.
我需要更多的人手和现金头款来发放奖励
Whatever you need, as always.
你想要什么都满足你 一如既往
Kubra will be happy to hear.
库巴会很高兴听到这个消息的
We value your role in this organization.
我们很重视你在组织中扮演的角色
Great. Glad I'm not expendable.
很好 我很开心我不是可以被随时牺牲掉的那种
We'll give you a call in a few days to arrange the next drop.
我们过几天后会给你打电话 安排下一次出货
Can't wait. Cheers.
我都等不及了 干杯
That's a hell of a scar.
那个伤疤真恐怖
Pervert.
变态
I like your tits, too.
我同时也喜欢你的奶子
Baboon heart?
心脏移植手术吗
Bacterial infection.
是细菌感染
Endocarditis.
心内膜炎
What? Drug pusher/ heart surgeon?
怎么 你是毒贩子兼心脏科医生吗
Just the former.
就前者而已
It was pretty common among our top customers.
那在我们的上层客户中是常见的现象
You miss it?
你想念那玩意儿吗
Holy shit. So much.
靠 简直想死了
More than good coffee, more than sleeping in the dark,
那比上等咖啡 或在黑暗中睡觉
more than wearing skirts.
或穿短裙都要爽得多
You wore skirts?
你以前穿短裙吗
Yeah. I loved a good skirt.
是啊 我超爱好看的短裙
You?
你吗
I don't miss smack.
我可不怀念毒品
I was such a lousy junkie.
我是个差劲的瘾君子
Never fully committed.
从没全心热爱过那玩意儿
But the business...
但是贩毒的生意...
Man, that I miss.
老天 我可真怀念
The adrenaline, the power.
那种刺激 权力在握的感觉
Yeah, I miss cooking it.
是啊 我怀念煮沸毒品的感觉
Which makes me an idiot, right?
那说明我是个傻逼 对吧
I'd let it bubble, even though you waste it when you do that.
我会让它煮得冒泡 尽管那样就是在浪费
I just loved the chemistry, you know? The routine.
我就是喜欢那种化学反应 那些常规做法
I am a sucker for ritual.
我最不擅长遵守常规了
Look at us, Nichols. Same coin, different sides.
瞧瞧我们 尼古拉斯 同样的事情 不同的角色
Supply and demand, motherfucker.
供应商和需求客 真够操蛋的
Hey, Alex.
你好 艾丽克斯
An inmate from Litchfield federal Prison
一名来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的囚犯
is attempting to contact you.
正试图联系您
To accept the call, please press one.
要接收来电 请按1
Fine. You caught me on a hormonal upswing.
行了 你在我荷尔蒙飙升的时候给我打电话
Plus I need a distraction 'cause I'm in the stirrups.
再说我现在需要分散注意力 因为我正踩在马镫上
Am I a good friend or what?
我到底是不是个好朋友啊
You are. You're the best friend. You are the best friend.
你是啊 你是最好的朋友 你是最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你是我在这世上最好的朋友
I'm so sorry, Pol. The chicken...
我真的很抱歉 小波 那只鸡...
How about we don't talk about the chicken, like, ever again?
我们再也不要提那只鸡了 好吗
It's so weird in here, Polly. I wish I could explain it to you.
这里真的好古怪 波丽 我真希望能解释给你听
Well, I have an asshole alien growing inside me
我体内有个混蛋小人在生长
and I'm waiting for a strange man to put his hand up my vagina,
我正等着一个陌生男人把手伸向我的阴道
which I'm pretty sure I prefer to my husband's.
我很确定 我更喜欢我丈夫的手
We could have a weird off.
我们可能会遇上一个变态
God, I miss you so much.
天啊 我好想你
I miss you, too, Pipe.
我也想你 小帕
So, Barney's.
那个 巴尼商场的事
Nope. You've forfeited your right
别 你短期内已经没有权利
to talk about the business for a while.
和我谈生意上的事了
I'll take care of it from here on out.
我会从现在开始全权负责处理
You're kidding me? So you're not gonna tell me what's going on?
你在开玩笑吗 你不打算告诉我事情的进展吗
This is really important to me,
这对我真的很重要
Pol. We really need the money and...
小波 我们真的需要那钱...
Babe, I know. I'll take care of it.
宝贝 我知道 我会处理好的
Jesus, you're a felon, I'm fat and miserable.
老天 你是个重刑犯 我又肥又悲惨
Who gives a fuck about soap right now? It'll all be fine.
谁他妈在乎肥皂生意啊 一切都会好的
Will it?
会吗
I have no fucking clue. Seemed like the right thing to say.
我他妈也不知道 但似乎该那样说才是对的
How are things with you and super cunt?
你和那个大贱逼相处得怎么样
Fine. Sort of.
算是 还行吧
I don't know. I feel like I need to tell her that I'm sorry.
我不知道 我觉得我需要告诉她我很抱歉
I feel like I need to tell everyone that I'm sorry.
我感觉我需要对每个人说抱歉
Piper Chapman, The Apology Tour.
帕波·查普曼 道歉之旅
You care about her?
你竟然在乎她吗
I mean, no. I just think that it would...
不是的 我只是觉得那样会...
Since we're stuck in here together,
既然我们都一起沦落监狱
it would be easier if we were friends.
如果成为朋友 会过得轻松一点
If super cunt replaces me as your best friend,
如果那个大贱逼取代我成了你最好的朋友
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表