剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Reznikov. Red.
瑞泽尼科夫 红妈
Show her the ropes tomorrow.
明天把流程跟她说一下
I look forward to it.
我很期待
Okay. Let me show you around over here.
好了 让我带你四处转转
Got a minute there, cowboy?
有时间吗 牛仔
Everything okay?
没事吧
Of course it is.
当然
We just gotta have a little talk, you and me.
只不过我们要好好聊聊 就你和我
Go ahead.
走吧
You sick, too?
你也生病了吗
Yeah, it got me a day late.
是啊 晚来了一天
Sorry.
抱歉
What, are you a vampire now?
怎么 变成怕阳光的吸血鬼了吗
Do you need an invitation?
还需要我邀请你吗
Not too close, though. I'm contagious.
但是别太近 会传染的
I know.
我知道
I'm plotting my revenge
我准备对那乡巴佬进行报复
on that redneck fucking Deliverance extra.
谁叫她他妈的多管事
If you want in.
你想不想一起
Maybe.
或许吧
You seem depressed. Even for prison.
你看起来很沮丧 还有比坐牢更糟的事
You know, if you ever wanna talk about it,
如果你想谈谈的话
that's what the counselors are for.
那就是辅导员应该做的事
Personally, I went on sad drugs when I got here,
就我来说 刚来时我有服用抗忧郁药
and they worked for a while,
奏效了一段时间
but now I just cheek 'em and trade 'em for black eyeliner.
但现在我用它们来交换黑色眼线了
They make me constipated.
它们让我便秘
I would rather shit and cry
我宁可拉屎和痛哭
than strain and nap all the time.
这也好过总是费劲夹菊花和打瞌睡
What's wrong?
怎么了
Really.
说真的
He wrote an article about me.
他写了一篇关于我的文章
The fiance?
你那位未婚夫吗
One Sentence, Two Prisoners."
"一次判决 两个囚徒" "
Oh, it's a terrible title.
那真是糟糕的标题
I know.
我知道
And I'm happy for him, but he got...
我为他感到高兴 但他
He got so much of it so wrong.
对我的理解大错特错
I'm not somebody's girlfriend.
我不是谁的女朋友
I'm not some cool story at a yuppie fucking cocktail party.
也不是鸡尾酒会上的有趣谈资
You did a year in the Peace Corps?
"你在和平队工作了一年吗 "
I did a year in prison."
我在监狱待了一年"
Fuck, no!
操 我不想
Those things we did, you and me,
我们做的这些事 你和我
that wasn't adventure or a romp.
那不是冒险或者玩闹
That was my life.
那曾是我的人生
You want me to kill him?
你想我去杀了他吗
I may be a sick lesbian in a prison bunk,
我或许只是躺在监狱床铺上病恹恹的拉拉
but I got a couple tricks up my sleeve.
但我还留了一手王牌
I feel like I am missing so much.
我感觉自己错过了很多
Me, too.
我也是
Why are you making that face?
你为什么这副表情
Shit.
我操
I brought you this.
我给你带了这个
In case you throw up.
万一你要吐
Keep it there till you feel better.
在你感觉好点之前就放着吧
Thanks.
谢了
She have the baby? Yeah.
她生下孩子了吗 是的
Eleven fifty three p.M.
下午11点53分出生的
Some blanca guesser bitch won the Twix.
来自布兰卡的贱货赢走了特趣
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Fine.
还好
Everyone else seems to be getting over it.
其他人似乎正在战胜病魔
I should be back to normal soon.
我应该很快就恢复的
You ain't got what everybody else has.
你和其他人得的病不一样
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Cause your tits are popping out of your shirt.
因为你的奶子快要呼之欲出了 '
Same shit happened to me every fuckin' time.
我每次那样的时候也会这样
Every time what?
每次什么
You'll feel better in nine months.
九个月之后你会好点的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表