剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You said that. Th these are your words.
你说的 这是你的原话
But I'm an idiot.
我是个白痴
Okay. Here's the game.
好吧 我们来做个游戏
You remember every rude thing she says, all right?
你记住她说的每一句无理的话
And then, next week,
然后下一周
we will rank them in order from kind of crazy
我们从"有点疯狂"到"疯狂到极点"
to truly bat shit bananas.
来给她的话排序
It'll be fun. Come on, Piper.
会很好玩的 别这样 帕波
I can't I can't cancel. He he's living under a tarp.
我不能取消 他住在防水布下面
Jesus. When is he gonna get his shit together?
老天 他什么时候才能走上正轨
I'm not sure that Cal gets the family fuck up title anymore.
我觉得你家不肖子的头衔不再是卡尔的了
You okay, Pipes?
还好吗 小帕
Are those groceries?
你买了菜吗
Yes, but…
是的 但是
You di you forgot to bring the bags.
你忘了带购物袋去
Uh, I did. But I'm gonna eat the bag later,
我忘了 但我等下会吃掉纸袋
so don't worry. Planet is safe.
别担心 不会危害环保事业
Did you go to Whole Foods? What did you get?
你去了全食超市吗 买了什么
Uh, a bunch of stuff.
不少东西
No, no, no. Be specific.
不 说得具体些
Tell me everything in detail. Just take me away.
每一样描述清楚 让我犹如身临其境
Okay. Um, I got some crispy snap peas.
好的 我买了些脆甜豆
I got some cherry juice for my smoothies.
买了樱桃汁做冰沙
Oh, God, smoothies.
我的天 冰沙
And then some purple kale. Uncle Eddie's vegan cookies.
还有一些甘蓝菜 艾迪大叔牌素食曲奇
I can feel them in my mouth.
我可以在嘴里感觉到它们的味道
Then, I then, I got, um one of those bulk, roasted almonds,
我还买了一些散装的烤杏仁
you know, with the, uh with the sugar coating on the top?
你知道 最上面有一层糖霜那种
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The crack almonds.
对 脆杏仁
The crack almonds.
脆杏仁
And, uh, well, then I got some, uh, heirloom tomatoes.
我还买了纯种番茄
Last of the season, you know?
本季最后一批
Super plump and ripe, engorged. Almost.
超级成熟圆润 几乎算得上过于圆润了
With some wet juicy Buffalo mozzarella
多汁的水牛莫苏里拉奶酪
and some sweet, sweet ass, organic blueberries.
还有一些甜到心的有机草莓
My cock is hard, and I'm rubbing it against your ass.
我的老二硬了 顶着你的屁屁摩擦
What? What?
你说什么
What?!
怎么了
Are you trying to have phone sex with me?
你是想和我讲性爱电话吗
Ye I thought that's what we Are I’m confused.
我以为我们就是在玩这个 我糊涂了
There are guards listening. They sit in a bubble, and they listen.
有警卫在听 他们坐在监控室听
I'm sure people do it all the time.
我相信一直都有人这样做
And there's a woman weeping next to me.
旁边还有一个女人在哭
Okay, well, I'm just gonna go jerk off, then,
好吧 那我就自己解决吧
for the five hundredth time today.
今天第五百次
Oh sweetie, I’m sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
No. It's it's okay.
不用道歉 没事
I'm, uh I'm reliving my youth. I'm fourteen again.
我又年轻了 回到了十四岁
I know! I don't wanna…
我明白 我不要
I love you.
我爱你
I love your little boobs.
我爱你的小咪咪
Oh, my God!
我的天
You're not allowed to put stuff on the walls.
墙上不能贴东西
Everyone has stuff on their walls.
大家都贴了
Officer.
警官
What's going on?
什么事
Tell her she got to take that ugly shit down.
告诉她把那幅难看的东西取下来
Your kid draw that?
你的孩子画的吗
I did.
我画的
Sorry, I I didn't mean–
抱歉 我不是故意...
No, it's okay. I kind of messed it up.
没事 我画得不好
The eyes are too small.
眼睛太小了
No. It's nice.
不 很漂亮
I mean it's cool that you can draw.
你会画画真是酷
It's art.
这是艺术
Oh, so, you're gonna allow that shit?
你允许她挂这种烂东西吗
She can leave it up.
可以挂
Fine. Then I'm gonna put my pictures up of Kanye.
我会把坎耶的照片挂起来[说唱歌手]
What did you do to your hair?
你的头发怎么了
I had to give it to a transsexual… for a weave.
我得给一个变性人 给别人编发
Interesting.
有意思
Your dad sends his love. He wanted to come, but–
你爸向你问好 他想来的 但是
No, I get it. He doesn't want to see me like this.
我明白 他不想看到我这个样子
Here. They didn't frisk me at the door.
给你 进门时都没搜身
I mean, this could totally be a fake belly full of drugs.
这可能是个装满毒品的假肚子
How would they ever know?
他们又怎么会知道
I get strip searched on the way out.
我出去的时候会脱光搜身
Squat and cough.
还要蹲下来咳嗽
Oh, Piper, please.
帕波 别说这个
You didn't touch anything in that bathroom, did you?
你没有碰厕所的任何东西吧
Everything around here is so sticky.
这里的东西都是粘乎乎的
But the people are much cleaner than I thought they'd be.
但人就比想象的要干净得多
How you feeling, Pol?
你感觉如何 波丽
Large, hostile, nothing new.
肥胖 不爽 老样子
I am so excited for you, for all of us.
我真为你激动 为我们大家激动
It is so smart to do this now.
现在生孩子真是明智
I told Piper.
我跟帕波说过了
It's much harder to conceive when you're in your late thirties.
奔四时想受孕非常困难
Thanks, Mom.
多谢了 妈
Oh, but it's true.
这是实话
You just don't have a lot of time to waste.
你能浪费的时间已经不多了
That's exactly what I need right now
现在我就需要这个
a reminder of my ebbing fertility.
提醒我的生育能力正在衰退
I'll go get some snacks.
我去买点零食
The whole way up,
过来一路上
she hummed Edith Piaf songs and ate pistachios.
她哼着皮雅芙的歌 吃着开心果
You owe me. I wanted alone time with you.
你欠我的 我想单独见你
I have a wife.
我有了老婆
What?
什么
A prison wife. Her name is Crazy Eyes,
监狱老婆 她叫疯眼
and she follows me everywhere.
我走哪里她都跟着
That really happens?
真有这种事吗
Geez. Are her eyes, like, bulgy
老天 她的眼睛 是凸出的
or crossed or is one lid kind of droopy? What kind of crazy?
斗鸡眼 还是一个眼睑下垂 哪种疯狂
They're just crazy. They're just full of crazy.
就是疯狂 疯狂的眼神
It's terrifying.
很可怕
I'm I'm afraid to tell Larry because I don't want him to worry,
我不敢告诉莱瑞 我不想他担心
but she's extremely persistent.
但她太固执了
She follows me everywhere. She threw pie for me.
我到哪里她都跟着 为我用馅饼砸人
Did she rape you?
她强暴了你吗
No, she didn't rape me.
不 她没有强暴我
But she held my hand.
但她牵我的手
That's kind of sweet.
好甜蜜哦
I wish Pete would hold my hand,
我希望皮特也能牵我的手
but he says it makes his palm sweat.
但他说手掌会出汗
And he won't stop laughing in birthing class.
在生产课上他一直在笑
He was like a seventh grader.
像个初中生一样
I just told you that I have a wife.
我刚跟你说我有了个老婆
I heard you. That really sucks,
我听到了 这让人不爽
but you were supposed to be my wife, Piper, remember?
但你应该做我的生产看护 记得吗帕波
I'm kind of freaking out that you're not gonna be there.
你不在 我相当害怕
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
We just got this crib pad that sets off an alarm
我们刚买了种婴儿床褥 如果婴儿停止呼吸
if the baby stops breathing, which could totally happen.
就会发出警报 这事完全有可能
I mean, that's a thing.
这是个问题
And there's a skinny bitch in my prenatal yoga.
我的产前瑜伽课上有个瘦贱人
She's a stick who swallowed a grapefruit.
她这个笨蛋 居然吞了一个葡萄柚
The other day, she asked me if I was having twins.
前几天 她问我是不是怀了双胞胎
Oh. Thank God. I'm starving.
终于来了 我饿死了
Skittles. Did you know
彩虹糖 你们知道吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表