剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
All right, I gotta run,
好了 我得走了
But thanks again for the sweater, Brooke.
但还是谢谢这件毛衣 布鲁克
Okay, you'll have complete creative control,
好了 你会掌控创意部分
You'll keep publishing,
你会不停的推出新歌♥
And here's where we got a little overly generous.
下面的部分我们就有点太慷慨了
51% of profits and 35% of merchandising.
我们只要51%的唱片利润和35%的商品收入
Uh, m... merchandising?
商品收入
You're gonna make t-shirts with my face on them?
你们会做些带有我头像的T恤吗
We're gonna make a lot of things with your face on them.
我们会把你头像印到很多东西上去的
We can talk about the beard later.
我们稍后再谈论你胡子的问题
All you have to do is sign right here.
你所需要做的就是在这儿签字
Well, you haven't heard my list of demands yet.
好了 你还没有听我的要求列表呢
What else?
还有什么
What the hell is that?
这是什么玩意儿啊
Pickled eggs, of course.
当然是腌蛋啦
Why would something like that exist?
为什么还有这种东西的存在啊
For times like this.
专为这样的时刻啊
My first demand... eat one.
我的第一个要求 你吃一个
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
You're serious.
你是认真的
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Look at all this cool stuff.
看这些玩意儿多酷啊
Yeah, I'm just going through some old things.
是啊 我只是在收拾以前的东西
Okay.
好吧
Now we're talking.
现在我们聊聊吧
Did I ever tell you that I'm a wiffle ball legend?
我有告诉过你我的威福棒球传奇生涯吗
Yeah, a bunch of times.
有啊 好多次了
Right.
是啊
You know, when I was your age,
你知道吗 我像你这么大的时候
your grandpa Dan...
你爷爷丹
He built me a miniature Fenway park in the backyard.
他在后院给我造了个小型的芬威球场
Even had a green monster,
甚至还有棵畸形的彩色植物
A pesky pole.
一个不好使的球杆
It was pretty awesome.
那真不赖
And then Grandma Deb made
然后黛布奶奶让你
You tear it down because it was so ugly.
把他给拆了 因为实在是太丑了
Guess I need so new stories.
看来我需要些新故事了
You all right, buddy?
你还好吧 伙计
Is there anything you want to talk about?
你有什么想要谈谈的吗
I'm fine. I'm just a little busy right now.
我还好 我只是现在有点忙而已
Don't worry. I still like your stories.
不用担心 我依然喜欢你的故事
If you need me, I'm here.
如果你需要我 随时找我
Okay?
好吗
Mouth.
大嘴
Owen.
欧文
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I'm here to pick up Millie.
我过来接米莉
Right.
对啊
Arrgh, me Matey.
我的朋友
All right, that... that was terrible.
好了 那真糟糕
And you are gonna have to work on your pirate speak.
你得在学海盗说话上下点功夫
But at least we're getting somewhere.
但至少我们还是有进展的
You know, I did everything on your made-up list of demands.
你知道吗 我做了你要求的每件事
I ate that disgusting egg...
我吃了那让人恶心的蛋
It doesn't sound to me
我听起来你不像
Like you're working on your pirate speak.
在努力学海盗讲话啊
I ate the egg.
我吃了那蛋
I washed your mugs with me hands.
我亲手洗了你的那些杯子
Even though they were perfectly clean and didn't need it.
尽管他们非常干净根本不需要洗
There were few water spots.
杯子上有水渍啊
And I called your voicemail
而且我还给你的语♥音♥箱留言了
Pretending to be a very satisfied sexual partner
假装你床上功夫很强悍
Begging for one more night.
还请求你再跟我睡一晚
I can't wait to play that in public.
我等不及你在大家面前演了
There. You happy?
好了 你高兴了
I did everything you asked me to.
我做了你要求的任何事
So we're good?
所以我们完事了吧
We're up to a single.
还不行
Most people would kill for a record contract.
大部分人会为唱片合约挤破头
Here's the thing, Miranda.
是这样的 米兰达
Writing and performing music for me is like...
写歌♥和表演对我来说就像
It's like standing naked in a crowd.
就像赤♥裸♥裸地站在人群中
You're being a little dramatic.
你这有点戏剧化了
Okay, maybe I'm in my underwear.
好吧 或许我是穿内衣了
But the point is, I'm still vulnerable.
关键是 我依然很容易受伤啊
And it wasn't just about a girl.
这不仅仅是关于一个女孩
It was about the guy that I became.
还和我变成的那个人有关
I didn't like him, and neither did anyone else.
我不喜欢那个我 别人也不喜欢
And I would rather not see him come back.
我宁愿不再变成那个样子
Hello?
你好啊
Oh, who's playing?
哪两个队啊
Syracuse and Virginity Tech.
锡拉丘兹打佛吉尼亚[与处♥女♥同音]理工
Okay, that sounds like an intriguing match-up.
听起来蛮有趣的对打
Who's winning?
谁占上风
Owen.
欧文
And Owen is...
欧文是
The guy who's out with Millie right now.
那个和米莉森在一起的家伙
Ahh. And I take it you're jealous?
我就看作你是在吃醋了
Of course I'm jealous.
我当然吃醋了
But mostly I'm just worried,
但是主要还是担心
Because she doesn't need to be
因为她没有必要现在
Hanging out with an addict right now.
和一个瘾君子在打成一片
Especially not the same addict who took her virginity.
特别还是和那个夺走她童贞的瘾君子
Ohh, is that why you said Syracuse was playing...
这是你说锡拉丘兹和
Yeah. Got it.
对 懂了
Look, Mouth...
听着 大嘴
You broke up with her, right?
你和她分手了 对吧
So she's gonna live her life.
所以她得过她的生活
And she should.
并且她应该
She can see whoever she wants.
她可以见她想见的人
But if that bothers you, then just tell her.
但是如果这让你不舒服了 就告诉她
Because maybe that means it's not over for you yet.
也许那意味着你们之间还有戏
So, you really think it's over between you and Mouth?
你真觉得你和大嘴已经没戏了吗
Honestly, I try not to think about it,
说实话 我试着不再去想它
'cause there's nothing I can do right now.
因为我现在也无能为力
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, the reason we broke up is all my fault,
我是说 我们分手的错在我
so my hands are pretty much tied.
所以我确实无能为力
All I can do is wait to be forgiven.
我现在只能期待被原谅
I can tell you what I hope will happen,
我想我希望能被原谅
but I have no way of knowing if he'll ever be able
但我不知道他是否会
to look at me the way he used to.
像以前那样看待我
That's why I try not to think about it.
所以我才不去想分手的事
You know, we should do something fun.
我们应该去轻松一下
Like what?
比如说
I don't know. We'll figure something out.
我也不知道 我们会想出来的
Come on.
来吧
Oh, my gosh! Where did you find this?
天呐 你在哪找到这些的
Was it in those boxes?
是在盒子里面找到的吗
Yeah, grandma gave it to me.
是的 外婆给我的
Yeah. I haven't see this photo in forever.
我从没见过这些照片
Look at my hair.
看我的头发
I mean, I know it was early morning, but geez.
我记得这是在大清早
Hey, listen, buddy.
听着 孩子
I know how hard this must be for you.
我知道这对你来说很难接受
So, if you need to cry, it's okay.
如果你想哭 那就哭出来吧
I'm not crying for me. I'm crying for you.
我不是为自己哭 我是为你哭
Your mom's gonna die.
你的妈妈要死了
The one thing I never want to lose is you or daddy.
我永远不想失去你和爸爸
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表