剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Not just some cramped apartment bathroom.
而不是一间狭窄的公♥寓♥厕所
Stop. Come here. Look at this.
别说了 过来 看看这个
Look how happy you are.
看看你有多开心
I don't need a big darkroom.
我不需要什么大暗房♥
I just need you to always be that happy,
我只要你永远那么开心
'cause you deserve that.
因为这是你应得的
How'd I get so lucky with you?
我怎么这么幸运地拥有你
Technically, you haven't gotten lucky just yet.
严格的说 你还没有那么幸运呢
But I think you're about to.
不过我觉得你快了
we got to get a bigger darkroom.
我们真需要一间大点的暗房♥
and then you kissed.
然后你吻了他
Yes.
是的
And the kissing escalated.
吻得越来越激烈
Yes.
是的
When we come back,
广♥告♥之后
We're gonna talk a little about love and loss
我们会谈点关于爱和失去的事
And how we're sometimes our own worst enemies.
有的时候我们就是自己最大的敌人
And then we're gonna find out if Renee is telling the truth,
然后我们一起看看蕾妮是否说了实话
After this.
一会回来
You awake?
你醒了吗
Depends. Good news or bad news?
不一定 好消息还是坏消息
The video position came at work again
那个摄影师的位置又招人了
And I took it.
我应聘了
David, why?
大卫 为什么
Because I'm tired of being poor.
因为我已经厌倦贫穷了
We're not poor. We're frugal.
我们不穷 我们只是节俭
Mrs. Padilla said she's been driving you to work.
帕迪亚太太说她总是开车送你上班
It's just sometimes the car won't start.
只是有的时候车发动不了
How do you get home?
你怎么回来的
I catch a ride or I walk.
搭顺风车或者走回来
Quinn.
奎恩
I like walking.
我喜欢走路
Baby, what about your documentary?
宝贝 你的纪录片怎么办
I stopped at the library and got the grant forms.
我今天去图书馆拿了些拨款表格
It's what we've talked about.
这是我们说好的
It's what you've always wanted.
这是你一直想要的
And I'll still want it a year from now.
一年后我还是想要的
But this is good money, Quinn.
但是这是一大笔钱 奎恩
I want to get you a house...
我想给你买♥♥栋房♥子
And that darkroom.
还有一间暗房♥
I don't need those things.
我不需要那些
I need you to be happy and inspired.
我喜欢你开心 一直有灵感
well, this won't make me happy.
那并不能让我开心
and you'll keep me inspired.
只有你才能让我灵感的泉源长兴不衰
Please?
好吗
Say it's okay?
同意吧
Say. "Okay." Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
说吧 好吧 好吧
Promise me you'll fill out the forms.
答应我你会去填那些表格
Of course.
当然
And if something comes up, then, that you'll take it.
如果有回应 你会接受
Of course, of course, of course, of course.
当然 当然 当然
I promise.
我答应你
Okay.
好吧
I love you, you know that?
我爱你 你知道吧
I love you, too.
我也爱你
falling in love is easy.
爱上一个人很容易
But a lifetime of love -- now, there's a miracle.
但是一辈子的爱 却是个奇迹
You know I love you.
你知道我是爱你的
And you know I fired Alex,
你也知道我解雇了阿里克斯
But you're still working with her.
但你还和她一起工作
I like her script, Brooke.
我喜欢她的剧本 布鲁克
you like her script or you like her?
你喜欢她的剧本还是喜欢她
Relationships aren't always easy.
恋爱并不总是容易的
I should know. I'm on my second marriage.
我应该知道 我都已经二婚了
yep.
是的
How many of you are divorced?
你们中多少人离婚了
divorce doesn't just happen.
离婚并不是偶然的
and relationships don't just end in an instant.
恋爱也不是一瞬间结束的
What'd you do with your ring, anyway?
你把你的戒指怎么处理了
Your wedding band.
你的婚戒
Where is it?
它在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know, or you don't want to remember?
你不知道还是你不愿意记住
Hey, Sara...
嘿 莎拉
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think you look like a boy playing dress-up.
我觉得你像个玩过家家的小男孩
come on. This is my shot.
今天对我很重要
I got to get in the mailroom, I become an assistant,
我进了收发室 成为助理
They make me junior agent,
他们升我为初级代理人
And I'm in. And you're in.
然后我会成功 然后你会成功
Help.
帮帮我
The person interviewing you -- it's a woman, right?
面试你的人是个女人 对么
yeah.
是的
Jeans and a button-up shirt,
牛仔和立领衬衫
and go heavy on the boyish grin.
要露出你阳光男孩的微笑
You sure?
你确定吗
Hey, it got you me, didn't it?
就是这微笑让你得到我的 不是么
You don't think that will be too casual?
你不觉得那会太随意了吗
Here.
过来
Married says mature, stable, and dependable --
婚姻代表成熟 稳定 值得信赖
Everything they'll want to see in a future agent.
一切想从未来代理商身上看到的品质
Only I'm not married.
但是我还没有结婚
Then marry me, you knucklehead.
那就和我结婚啊 笨蛋
Yes.
好
Yes!
好的
Well, there's that boyish grin!
这就是那阳光男孩的笑容
We all want to be loved, to be happy.
我们都想被爱 想开心
So why aren't we?
但为什么没有呢
Because we've become experts
因为我们自己
at sabotaging our own happiness...
在破坏我们的幸福
...feeling like victims, when, in fact,
觉得自己是受害者 实际上
It's the choices we make.
这是我们自己的选择
The bad habits, the vices,
那些坏习惯 那些恶习
The inability to show love and compassion --
无力表现爱和怜悯
These are the things that tear us down.
就是这些将我们分开
We're not...
我们不是
Victims.
受害者
We're assassins when it comes to love and happiness.
是我们毁了自己的爱和幸福
Renee is beautiful,
蕾妮美貌动人
And she's smart, and she wants love in her life,
并且聪明 渴望真爱
And yet who did she choose to sleep with?
她选中谁做上♥床♥对象
Allegedly.
据她所说
A man who was unavailable to her.
是一个不属于她的男人
Now, she may be telling the truth...
现在 她或许在告知我们真♥相♥
And she may deserve compensation,
或许应当获得补偿
But she is no victim.
但她不是个受害者
We applaud the sentiment, but we don't change.
我们为此观点鼓掌 但我们不会改变
Why?
为何
Because we want what we want.
因为我们矢志不渝
So we do it, we say it, try it,
我们要做 要说 要去尝试
And we victimize ourselves, and we hire an attorney,
结果我们使自己受到伤害 要去雇佣律师
And it has to stop.
这一切必须停止
Renee...
蕾妮
You say Nathan Scott,
你说内森·斯科特
My son, is the father of your unborn child, right?
我的儿子 是你腹中孩子的父亲 是吗
Yes.
是的
I believe you.
我相信你
I think you're telling the truth.
我觉得你说的是实话
And more than that, I'm going to prove it...
甚至 我要证明用这一点
With the help of this lie-detector machine...
就用这台测谎仪
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表