剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky we are
忍♥不住去想 我们有多幸运
and how we just got everything we dreamed of... Jamie
我们拥有想要的一切 比如杰米
and how far we've come,
看看我们走了多远
and it just feels like
感觉就像
nothing can get in the way of that anymore.
没什么困难能挡住我们了
Why do we say things like that?
为什么要那么说呢
What?
怎么了
Well, I didn't want to tell you this before the show, but...
我不想在你登台前告诉你 但是
He is the healthiest-looking dying man I have ever seen.
他是我见过的最健康的垂死之人了
I guess evil does a body good.
我猜做坏事也许对身体有好处
It's everything I took from you... plus interest.
还你我欠的所有钱 包括利息
Well.
是吗
Not that I have anything to say to your thieving ass,
别以为这样做我就会对你这贼婆无话可说
but you took a lot more than money, Rachel.
你欠我的可不止是钱 瑞秋
And I'm trying to take responsibility for that, Brooke.
我正试着对我以前的行为负责 布鲁克
You should, too.
你也应该这样
I'm sorry. Is that hair color seeping into your brain?
抱歉 你脑子进水了吧
What in your twisted, little head am I responsible for?
你那扭曲的脑子觉得我该负什么责任
You left a envelope full of money with a junkie.
你把装满钱的信封给了个瘾君子
Says the junkie.
你不就是那个瘾君子
True forgiveness is about
真正的宽恕在于
accepting our own fault in things.
原谅我们自己
You'd know that if you watched the show.
如果你看过我们的节目就会了解
Now, I have given you an apology and a check,
我向你道歉 给你支票
and you've given me nothing.
你却不领情
But that's okay. I forgive...
但是没关系 我原谅
Stay away from me, bitch.
离我远点儿 婊♥子♥
Whiskey... Straight up.
威士忌 马上就来
I'd have guessed blood.
我还以为他要喝人血
Interesting choice for
你的选择很有趣
the poster boy of redemption and clean living.
你现在是自我救赎 重获新生的榜样了
I know I surprised you today.
我知道我今天有点莽撞
I'm sorry about that.
为此我很抱歉
You're always sorry, Dan.
你总是在道歉 丹
So, why are you back? What do you want?
为什么回来 你想要什么
A chance.
一个机会
It's not gonna happen, Dan.
你不会有机会的 丹
And I'm kind of thinking
而且我觉得
you should cancel your plane ride to ask Lucas, too.
你也不需要去找卢卡斯了
You know, I'd hoped fixing things between you and Renee
我曾希望 帮你解决蕾妮的事
would help thaw the ice a bit.
就能改善我们的关系
So you did that for yourself.
所以你其实还是为了自己
No.
不对
I did it for you.
我是为了你
Well, I already said "Thank you."
那么 我想我已经说过"谢谢"了
You know...
你知道吗
there's never gonna be a golden ticket back into my life.
和我重归于好的机会是不存在的
I'll tolerate you for Jamie.
看在杰米的份上 我会容忍♥你
But you're dead to me.
但对我来说你已经死了
The moment Keith died, you died.
基斯死的时候 你也死了
It's like watching an antelope
你就像一只羚羊
at the watering hole in the Serengeti.
独自待在赛伦盖蒂草原的水坑旁
This antelope hasn't hooked up at the watering hole in weeks.
这只羚羊已经好久没去乱搞了
There's a nun that's been hogging all my time.
一位修女占用了我所有的时间
Oh, excuse me. I guess I've been messing up your game.
真对不住 原来是我搅乱的你的生活
Eh, it's okay. The game was getting old.
没关系 那种生活我已经厌倦了
I thank you for today.
今天真是谢谢了
I'm glad that you got me out of the house.
我很高兴你把我从家里拖出来
Those kids were good for me.
和那些孩子接触对我很有帮助
Yeah.
是啊
I know, right?
我就知道
It's all about finding magic in unexpected places.
每个角落都能找到惊喜
Yeah.
对的
So, did you get that call you were waiting on?
你等到那个电♥话♥了吗
Not yet.
还没
But, you know, I've done a lot of deals like this.
每次谈判都是这样
Silence is just one of their tools.
保持沉默只是他们的战术之一
It'll work out.
我们能搞定的
I hope so.
我希望是
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I should get going.
好了 我得走了
I have to be up early and bring coffee to this friend of mine.
明天我得早起 给朋友带咖啡
He kind of depends on me.
他都指着我呢
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Quinn.
奎恩
Who says tonight's over?
谁说今晚就这么结束了
I just thought you'd be home by now.
我以为你已经回家了
Look, me too, but she's all alone.
我也想回家 但她就一个人
So am I.
我也是啊
Brooke, you know I love you.
布鲁克 你知道我爱你
I just don't think I should leave her yet.
但我觉得现在还不能让她一人待着
She's...
她有点儿
I'm worried about her.
我担心她
Well, I'm worried about us.
我比较担心的是我们
But you do what you've got to do.
不过 忙你的事吧
I was stupid to think he'd let me back in.
我太傻了 认为他会和我重归于好
Baby, let's go back to L.A.
宝贝 我们回洛杉矶吧
Let's leave these small people and this small town.
让这些小人物在小镇自生自灭
This small town's the closest thing we have to home.
这个小镇是最像我们家乡的地方了
And I'm not running from it anymore.
我不会再逃离这里了
Neither should you.
你也不应该
Who says I'm running?
谁说我要逃了
You are.
你自己说的
We both are.
我们都是
And I'm not leaving until I get what I came for.
除非我达到目的 否则我不会离开的
What's that, Dan?
你的目的是什么 丹
Redemption.
赎罪
Come on. You totally can't see it?
不会吧 你完全没看见吗
Look closer.
看仔细点儿
I swear that there's a face on the moon.
我发誓月亮上有张脸
Oh, yeah. Look at that. It...
对的 看那个 那
Wow. It's entirely made of cheese, too.
那还是用奶酪做的
Oh, yeah, and you totally suck.
对啊 你太挫了
And you totally crack me up.
你让我开怀大笑
And I... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
我很久没这么大笑过了
You want to go for a swim?
你想游泳吗
Says the man that knows I'm afraid of the water.
你明知道我怕水
What if I'm afraid, too?
万一我也怕呢
Okay, I'll play.
好吧 我加入
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什么
To move on.
继续生活 往前看
And to feel something for someone now.
现在还害怕喜欢上某人
But I'm tired of being afraid. I...
但我厌倦恐惧了 我
There are so many reasons that I shouldn't have done that.
有太多的理由阻止我这么做
But I've wanted to for so long.
但我已经渴望太久了
Me too.
我也是
You can do it, Alex.
你能行的 阿里克斯
I know.
我知道
Wait.
等等
I don't understand.
我搞不懂了
I do.
我懂了
You've been lying all night.
你整晚都在说谎
Nice performance, Alex.
演得不错 阿里克斯
No, I wasn't lying. I swear.
不 我没说谎 我发誓
Julian, please.
朱利安 求你了
It was full.
瓶子原本是满的
Why can't you be the girl
你为什么就不能成为
who gets the boy and the baby, Brooke Davis?
孩子老公都到手的男人呢 布鲁克·戴维斯
You know that this thing with Dan...
你知道的 我们和丹
is gonna be okay, right?
不会有事的 对吧
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表